Last one died

Anyone get the set of her?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/10/081001093229.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That was the last I have

Now dumping other randoms

Forgot pic

Seriously, can we have like mega of everything we have of her? I mean, this girl deserves a thread of her own...

Moar of her?

oc? nudes?

Left one looks a bit like Kyungri

moar americanized goth asians, cat girls

>tfw will never have an asian gf
Why did we let Asians assume such a high place in society? They don't want to date whites anymore.

Good. Asians are realizing race mixing is a blight on humanity.

Just don't be fat and ugly

You must be ugly. Asian girls in my town date exclusively White men.

There are so many half white half asian kids on the elementary schools here too.

So ugly. Post cute girls no this.

Tfw lying in bed next to my sleeping Asian gf. Used to think it'd never happen.

>Used to think it'd never happen
What changed?

Dump some Zoe? I'm bored. PC still not back together. At work of course. Tell me who I should dump.

I gave up and the universe plopped her in my lap. It's called outcome independence. Google it

>There are so many half white half asian kids on the elementary schools here too.

Trump please save us.

cute. nudes?

were you trying to reply to someone, newfriend?

Trump false flaggers need to stop trying so hard.

it happened

most definitely. She was a fuck buddy I had in china for a while. Met up with me directly at my apartment after text for about an hour. She was dirty too, liked to be called slut and bitch and choked. Fun times.

how?

i'd like to see more pls

Stop

How attractive do you have to be as a white guy to bag qts in China?

Yay asians!

>How attractive do you have to be as a white guy to bag qts in China?
not very. I just happen to be tall and fairly decent looking so that probably helps, but if you've seen some of my pics and vids with other girls, they're not all jap AV stars, that's for sure. I'm not picky though and I like the innocent country fobby ones just as much as the club trash.

moarrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Keep going user... Who is she?

Is there imgur album of her around? There's too many photos of her and I'm too lazy to lurk on these Asian threads

Some random shit from god knows where on the internet. I like me some amateur asians.

Dude posting OC-- MORE PLZ!

How do you pick them up? Just go to bars? I assume they're significantly less cucked than western women.

holy shit. Any more of her????

nope, but I'm with you... those tanlines are bizarrely hot.

more japs in satin panties!

more please

hah, looks just like my wife. 14 years ago, anyway. sigh.

>Not asian

>How do you pick them up? Just go to bars? I assume they're significantly less cucked than western women.
What does that mean? I found 90% of them on social apps and went from there. Met Zoe on skout actually.

I'll toss in some OC too. Ex gf, dated for a long time. Almost went the marriage route, but too much crazy in her.

Half chinese= half asain

please elaborate the crazy my dear user

any oregon girls?

Anyone got Lauren?

moarrrrrrr

Post a zip on Mega!

OC of my wife with a guy she met here in japan on tinder.

She live in japan?

They want to date whites but they want you to act cucked like the men of their own species do.

Plus, when I did my research, kids of White/Asian relationships are significantly less healthy and intelligent than both pure white and asian kids, the genes don't mix well. Look it up.

Why do you keep trolling this thread, Sup Forumsfag, nobody cares about your "race realist" bullshit.

Moar

We do, yes.

are you a femboi cuck? if so i would fuck you both

sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/10/081001093229.htm

Science is on my side, SJW cuck.