>former olympic swimmer turned actor dies
>thread can't be on Sup Forums
explain
is Sup Forums only for active athletes?

Remember where you are bro...
youtube.com/watch?v=mJy0-nIiftc

Great swimmer, he will be missed

RIP

he killed himself. He didn't want to see what Germany is doing to Italy on saturday

>German """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""banter""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Holy shit no.

This genuinely hurts.

I will find and cut you.

You're a disrespectful faggot, that's what you are.

fuck off, ahmed

back to turkey with you

ur ded m8

I had a genuin laugh Adolf, and I really mean it

Genitori, Bud is sport related, he was a gold medal in swimming and water polo.

This actually feels kinda bad man.

FAG MODS HE WAS A GREAT WATERPOLO PLAYER/SWIMMER TOO AND HE LOVED US HUNS FOR THE SPORT

meglio scriverglielo nella loro fatiscente lingua, altrimenti non capiscono sti segaioli

>Bud Spencer (born Carlo Pedersoli, 31 October 1929 – 27 June 2016)[2] was an Italian actor, filmmaker and professional swimmer.

>He was known for past roles in action-comedy films together with his long-time film partner Terence Hill. Growing from a successful swimmer in his youth, he got a degree in law, and has registered several patents. Spencer also became a certified commercial airline and helicopter pilot, and supported and funded many children's charities, including the Spencer Scholarship Fund.

>A professional swimmer in his youth, Spencer was the first Italian to swim the 100 m freestyle in less than one minute. He achieved this on 19 September 1950, when he swam the 100 m in 59.5 s.

>In the 1951 Mediterranean Games, he won a silver medal in the same 100 m freestyle event. Spencer participated in the 1952 Summer Olympics in Helsinki, Finland, reaching the semi-finals in the 100 m freestyle (58.8 s heats, 58.9 s semi final).[8] Four years later, in Melbourne, he also entered the semi-finals in the same category (58.5 s heat, 59.0 s semi final).

>As a water polo player, he won the Italian Championship in 1954, with S.S. Lazio. His swimming career ended abruptly in 1957.

>Italy and Germany should have the greatest match on Saturday to honor this great man.
>It would be nice if they did a minute of silence for him at the start, or at least mentioned him.
This so much

who?

>Mods deleting based Spencer threads

I want ancient Sup Forums back.

We'd have Bud Spencer threads now, and
>English goalkeeping

And It's Coming Home playing

F

Piedone ;_;

>americans