Will you knock it off.

K

Find a flaw
>its early 2000s game so b4 graphics

Thx

Not good enough. Try again faggot

You only have 4 torpedoes faggot

Thats not the torpedo weapon in the select its rockets
Rockets fire in burst of threes so each 1 equals 3...and its damaged from a fight explaining the low ammo

This just happened.

"Long Dong the Impaler"

I have never played said game so I assumed thank you for clearing this up have another picture

Find a flaw in this game...i dare you

Totinos
Better with valientinas imo

Its all good man. Its pretty obscure so i expected

Is this a puzzle?

Dunno if bait or...

no

ADDY IN IMAGE!!

Movies with Chat 24/7 MOSTLY HORROR with some Sci-fi/Gore/Cult/80s/Weird Films

Now Playing: Prom Night 2

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows... just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of racially charged things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!

Fag.

What in the glorious fuck is that?

>Post whatever the fuck you want
>gets mad when i post what ever the fuck i want

My penis

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I'm not mad, just disappointed.

Weird gif. Sauce?

Valid point but you are still cancer

Crappy beer

How Men Lost Their Penis Spines?

Men have lost the DNA code that once made human penises spiny, according to a new analysis of the human genome.

i just grabbed the photo on the bottom of my resent files list

Penile spines, which are still present in several modern animals, are usually small barbs of keratin—a type of hard tissue—that line the outside of the organ.

Isn't this old as fuck? I swear there have been multiple threads of people cumming on insects. More than one of them being a grasshopper.

Thanks fam

Attempted murder suicide of my brother

/a44int9s

I aint clickin that shit nigga

Shut the fuck up dan