Omg user! Are you looking at my boobs?!?

Omg user! Are you looking at my boobs?!?

>what boobs

Lol very funny user. Your mom was just telling me you haven't been out of your room in a month, it's ok, just try not to stare.

No, I'm looking at a dress. One you should definitely take off, so I can look at your boobs.

I'm not, I'm looking at your ass.

user, I know you're joking, but you'd better be careful. You know I'm dating Chad.

Who gives a shit about Chad? Just suck my cock brittany.

what? no im just playing starcraft......

/thread

Yeah, I know. I've got no problem with the fact you're dating Chad. I'm just saying that I want to look at your naked body. I'm quite serious, you know. You're very beautiful. If you don't want to show me, that's fine, but I'd like it very much if you did.

Oh, anontwo. I didn't see you there. You boys sure are being a little more bold about your pervyness today.

well just fucking get naked already godamn

Yes, bitch. Your wearing your security blanket from childhood.
>an illusion of security
>an illusion of clothing
You get it?
Okay.

Bold enough for you to indulge us?

Tell me about Chad's dick. Is it hard and slimy? Don't leave out even the slightest detail.

Whoa. user, that's way over the line. I don't even suck cock. I'm not that type of girl

No I was thinking your nail polish clashes with your lipstick you fashionless bitch

>► ͥ̓ͭͧ̓͗͛  ̓̐ ̽̌  ̎̑ ̍̇̿ ̓̉͒́ͪ̆̀  ̔ͩ̾ͤ͑̏̚ ͒͗̋ͮͫ ̆̿ͤ̈́̽ͣͣ ̃̍ͮ͆͋  ̎̏ͣ̈͐ͭ̚ ͫͣ͋̂ ̊ͦ̑ͯ ́̆͂̊̏̾◄̿>ͬ̇̏̏ͮ̎ͧ
>►ͤ͂͊̌ ͌̐̑̎̂͂ͧ ̿ͭͯ ͪ́ͫ ̈́̉̊ͬ ͐̊̃̅  ̔ͧ͊̆̒ͮ̀ ̾̍ͥ ̊ͤ̎ ̑ͨͫ͋ͣͭ ͤ̍̓ ͥ̽̈͋̉ ͂◄ͭ͌ ͪ ̀̓̾>ͥͫ̑̅ͧ
>◄̍ͪ̋̆̈́̑ͧ  ͯ̃ ̎̑̑̄̓ͯ ͆͒̿ͧͨ̿ͥ ͛̇ ͨ̅͐ͤ̃ͨ͋ ͤ̊ ̃ͫ̽̚ ̒̄̊͋ ̂ͮ̾͌ͤͫ̀ ̄ͨ͑ͩ̎͑͌►̐̐̆ ̎ͮ ͩ̊̿͌̅͆ ̂ ̎̿ͮ͌͒ ́͂̓̋ͩ͒◄̏̋ͤ̎ͥ ̐̊̈̋  ͣͮ͊̚̚  ̄►̈́͒̀̿̒ͫ̍ ̓͒̉̀̔͗ ͌̌̈́̏͆ͨ ̓͐̂ͮͯ ̆̿̒ ̑ͧ̏̅͊͋ͪ ̓ ͤ̏>ͭ̄
>̿̈́̐́◄ͩͣ̇͗͆̅̅ ̀ ̐ ̽̿̆ ̆͑ͣ͊ ͨ͊̃͑̋̏͛▲ͪ̿ͧͤ ̽ͬͤ̉̏ͯ▲ ̈̾̄̊ ̐̿ ͭ͛►̅̈́ͬͮ ̍̓ͥ̄̾̄̽ ͊̑̒  ̃̏̇ͪ͌͛̓ ̽ͧ̊ ̒͊̆̔̈ͩ ̊ͨ̆ ͐ͪ̔͐ͪ́̔ ̉̄ͫ ͩ ͪͩ͊◄̐̌ ͯ̅̃̑ͯ̃ ͥͨͭͥ̏ͮ>̉ͥ̒ͫͦ͗̉
>̏̍͗ͨͬ̚◄̃̉̋̒̀͌̚ ̍́ͬ͂ͥ ͆ ̉ͤͪͩ ̊͂ͥ͑͐ ̐͊̆̇̅̊͌ ̌ ͧ̾̔͌̍͗̓ ͂̄͗͗̊ ̅̈ͨ ͨ͐̔ͭͤ̊ ͌͆̃̓̋ͣ►͋͋͗ͥͩ ͊ͦ͂ͫͬ ͫ̏̈̚  ͣ̆ͭͭͤͦ̌>̃ͩ̌͛ͣ
>̍◄ͩ̀̈́̔ͭ ͫͧ͐̊͋̑̚ ͐ͣ̔͊͌̏̏ ̋  ͦͩͮ̇►̔̏ ͐͐ͤ ̓̀͆ͤ̑̄̚ ͥ͂̂̑̈ ͯ̾ͤ̽ͭ ͤ͌̆͗̍̒ͩ ͣ̇ͨͫ̂̒▼̌ ͫ̃̍̀ͣ ̌̓͆͊͊̅ ̇̾̍̔ ̓͗  ͊̿̓ͮͧ͐̚ ̑͗ͣ ̀̈́ ̒̐͑͐ͤ̒ ̄>͊ͥ͌̊̈́ͫͫ
>͛ͩ͌̏̃̈́◄͊ ͧ  ̄̈́ͩ ́ ̽̒̒▼̓ͦͮ͌̄ ͊̌̀̆▼͋̔̉̈́̒̑ ̆ ͋͂̄̊ͤ̄̏ ͩͣ►̀͂ͫ̿̿̃ ̽̃͋ͨ͊ͩ̿ ̈́ ̒̒̾ ̒ͬ̉̾ͯ̀ ◄ ̅̌͒̃̅̓  ̃͌̚  ͑►͑͒̂́̏  ͆ͪ̚ ͭ ͣ͐̌ͥ͆ ͂̑  ͑͂̂ ̔͛◄ͧͥͭ̐ͫ ͧͬ̊ͮ̚ ͛ͣ̀̐ ͂  ̔ͩͯͮ  ͨ̏ͣͭ̌ ̊̾̎̽ͣͨ ̓̔ ͯ̑̇͗̇ ͛ͪ̂͒̅►͌́̊̇ ͊̿ ͌ͧ̾́ͮ̓ ̔͗̂ ̇̊͐>͗̑

Brittany, we all know that you suck Chad's cock. Just take off your clothes and let's do it!

Oh that's the thing with Luke starkiller right and captain peckerd

POAST TITS NIGGER

Someone's an attention whore. Tits or gtfo you know the drill fag!

I agree with Anontwo. We've seen you do it. If you don't for us, maybe I'll just have to tell your father. I doubt a man like him would look too kindly on such an act.

That's both sweet and creepy user, but you're just not my type.

How big is Chad's dick is approximately? Is it larger than a puppy? That seems like a nice size.

Oh wow... Sorry.. I just get a little caught off guard when guys are so dominant..

Boxxie is better whore!! Boxxie is life!!

tits now fucker hurry up its late

user, I'm not going to tell you about how huge Chad's dick is. It's just weird for you to know how much he stretches me open.

Well, why don't you strap on your panties and give us a show, user.

Oh, he stretches you open? Must be pretty big, then.

N-no I don't... Who told you that?? Was it Jessica???

WHAT? How have you seen it? Don't tell my dad please!!

I Googled "Chad's Dick that stretches out Brittany's vagina" and this came up as the first result. No wonder you're running in so many of these pics. Probably running away from Chad's freaky pig dick.

how badly do you not want your dad to know

Did you think that spending all day on my computer taught me nothing? You should really be careful where Chad points his webcam.

Fortunately, you can make this all go away. Just strip down, show us what we want to see, and we'll never mention it to anyone.

I only look at human boobs.

You are a shitskinned sex object. Worthless. You don't have boobs; you have STD glands.

Krunk, get back in the basement!

I-I don't know.. I'm not great at math. But it's like the length of my forearm... Why do you want to know? I feel weird telling you about this user.

You really dont think chad shares those pics?

They're there, now go away.

He doesn't have a pig dick!! Not that I would know...

Where's Spider-Man?

Is that before or after you kneel down and polish the statue?

Yes. If I said no I'd sound like an orlando fruit salad

P-please user... Why're you doing this?? I'm going to tell Chad if you don't stop!

Balls deep in your ass.

Right here

I don't have an STD!! I'm not a slut!

Follow up question: about how long is your forearm? About as long as a puppy? What kind of girth are we dealing with?Dachshund? Bulldog?

We've already established that you suck his dick. I've got video captured through his webcam. But, again, I'll be nice. Show us what we want to see, and the video goes bye-bye.

You know, funny thing about Chad, he leaves his webcam on all the time. I don't suppose you'd have any idea what Jessica was doing with him Wednesday night? Here's a hint - he'd be able to compare the texture of the back of your throat against hers.

Hey cumguzzler, I have an 8 inck cawk that's FAT. Think you can handle that?

Polish the statue? I don't know what that means user. Is that one of those meme things you're always talking about?

Inch*

All sluts say that, time to tell daddy.

Not my kind of girl then
/thread

Get out of here, Uncle Tom. You can go join Krunk in the basement.

This thread is so garbage that I need a shower.

>WHY DO YOU NEED A SHOWER user, ARE YOU DIRTY?

Booyah!!

this has converted to a spiderman thread

Get out of here, Parker, I'm having fun.

My name is SPRINGFEEL, not uncle tom

I know he doesn't.. He wouldn't do that..
No... Chad wouldn't do that. You guys are... Y-y-you're lying...

Like to suck on springfeel's big dick?

Can't you just get naked, I'm curious...

8 inches?? That's about as big as Cha.. Uhh. I uh.. Forget I said anything.
No no please. That would be the most humiliating thing. He thinks I'm still an innocent little girl. He still spanks me when I get in trouble.

thats not how you triforce

Thank god. Save us from the shit post, spiderman

You know what? Maybe I am lying. Maybe I'm not. But I've got video proof that'll tell you either way.

Listen, I may have gone a bit too far. I'll be honest with you, the only thing I really want here is to see your beautiful body. I don't think Chad deserves you, I don't think he's worth you. And I know that he won't ever value you like I would.

So why don't we, together, make everything right? If you show me what I want to see, I'll delete the videos.

I will slit your fucking throat, curr

Daddy spanks you! Hows that feel, does he still pull down your shorts and panties to do it?

Looks like fun. just imbrace it.

I neversaid *you* were a slut. I said *you* were a subhuman, shitskin tainted worthless and disposable sex object. Us humans are above sex objects. I bet $1000 usd *you* could find a dumb nigger with herpes to knock *you* up so *you* could go on the Dole that I (a taxpayer) would have no choice but to support.

Hey big sis, its me, your baby sis. Like my perky little tits? I wanna see yours, maybe suck on them.. I'm curious..

Sauce? Or girls name?

Maybe... This is humiliating enough... I don't want to talk about it.
I think Jessica is into that sorta thing.
user, you're really sweet. How about I just give you one handjob and you tell no one. I'll deny the whole thing anyway.

Shut up! Just because I've dated a lot of black guys doesn't mean anything!

Shut up sis. Get back in the basement. You know you're an embarrassment to the family. We told you, you have aspergers and no one wants you here

If you want to deny it all, that's fine with me. Rather than a hand job, though, I'd really rather just see you naked.

You're so beautiful with your clothes on, I can hardly imagine what it's like when they're off. All I want is to see a Goddess at her most beautiful. And if you want to do more after that, then I'd be very happy to oblige.

It does look like she's having fun... But I don't do that type of thing. I'm not a slut lol

I don't know. I don't like the sound of it. I should probably tell somebody like Mr. Johnstone. The bio teacher you like...ever so much.

Oh really, thats not what the rumor mill is pumping out. I hear you get pretty wild with the other girls during away track team meets.

Cross country, not track

Wow user... That's really sweet. But I just feel weird showing myself to you. I mean what if someone found out. That would be so humiliating.. And if someone found out I even offered you a handjob... We just can't really be seen together. So IF anything happened it would be secret. And one time. Then we are even.

I'll take that deal. No one would know. If you want to get it over with, we could go into my room. It's just down the hall, and no one would bother us. Then you could watch as I deleted all the webcam videos, too.

NO! OMG please don't tell him... He's so hot... Please please user. He'll laugh at me and think I'm a little kid... Why are you guys being so mean???