why don't you vape Sup Forums?

wah

It's not good for your respiratory health

i cant even begin to describe how much of a kissless virgin you are
>lel

Cause I'm not gay I guess I'll never be a good glover then :, (

Smoking is bad mmkay

>inb4 not smoke

Ive never been able to enjoy inhaling anything. It's a mental thing. I just find it fucking disgusting. More of a drinker unfortunately. I rather ruin my liver than my lungs.

Because it makes you look like a douchebag

my parents won't let me

Cigars are better

Not a hipster faggot.

How an alpha vapes

Because I don't feel like looking like an asshole all of the time by putting an thing that looks like a robot's dick in my mouth. Also, vaping is fucking stupid.

lel

Do vapers actually inhale? Or just puff on it and blow it out?

You vape cock, faggot

Because I'm not one for wandering around looking like I'm puffing robodick. They're like those really annoying stoners, the ones that do nothing but talk about smoking weed and blow smoke rings. Except they aren't hippies, they are hipsters. So you take some shitty people who already act self righteous, give them something to act even more self righteous about, and then release them onto the streets with selfie machines so they can flood the internet with their self righteousness.

Seems real fuckin neato.

Because I smoke actual tobacco instead of super heated jizz

Inhale unless youre a bitch.

They swallow

depends. most inhale, and basically all former smokers do

I do

Spotted the insufferable faggot.

Popcorn lung

Getting rid of your lungs ability to clear impurities.

So if you rub a vape a fat faggot comes out of it and grants you 3 wishes??

I do because I wanted to end my 7 year addiction to cigarettes and the nasty as fuck shit in them, ya know what's in the fluid? Not fucking arsenic not fuckin formaldehyde like honestly I think gaping just to cape is gay as fuck but if you're using it for what it's meant for then you're fine by me.

Just dont use the juice with Diacetyl.

Youre fuckin stupid if you think ecigs cause popcorn lung. Popcorn lung is caused my diacetyl (spelled something like that), of which higher concentrations are found in ciggarettes, and no one has gotten popcorn lung from smoking.

Trying to quite smoking. Hopefully in a few months I won't be vaping anymore.

I vape because its cooler than smoking

I vape because I'm trying to quit smoking.
I hate it, I'd rather smoke real cigarettes but I'm so close to quit both that I just want to be done with it.

Denial is a hell of a drug

Because I'm not a dipshit and smoke a pipe like a grown-ass man when I feel like smoking something.

What pipe tobacco are you smoking man?

I'm a big fan of anything black cavendish-ish, that's mainly what I go for. There's a tobacco shop I go to every once and a while to get other pipe tobacco. I don't smoke a ton, but I prefer the darker, heavier, sweeter tobaccos.

I have some nice regular style pipes, but this one's my go-to for special occasions.

someone thinks they're classy huh cancerfag

Ayy lmao u fags, i diy my vape shit which makes it instantly hetero.
(AtTiny85 diy arduino chip controlling the system in that box)

We all die, I choose to do it not looking like a twat. I enjoy the ritual, taste, and relaxation of smoking a pipe.

Cause i like smoking cigarettes ? And im not a faggot

My nigga.

>likes sucking fags
>not a faggot

Because I'm not a fag. Enjoy the thin layer of plastic that shit will be coating over your lungs

I see what you did there
What you did there, I see it

this
fucking faggots