Guys wtf is this shit

Guys wtf is this shit
I've never really been on Twitter longer than 4 min and I see all this shit
Fucking progressives
Fucking constant LGBT
Niggers talking about Black is beautiful
Fucking fatShamming hastags
Fucking Attentionwhores posting the cringiest shit to get Likes and make themselves feel better
It's like they need 24/7 constant attention
WTFFF IS THIS SHITTTTTTT!!!

Holy fucking shit wtf
Wtf is this cancerrr!!!!!!!!

Mate everythings fucked and they are enjoying these fucking liberal faggot shameful ideas BUT HERES THE THING BRO as long as those liberal faggot shameful ideas don't affect you i see no harm in it. They think they are entitled to these liberal faggot shameful ideas though and actually prioritise faggotry and women in media and niggers lives while real fucking problems are happening in the world but its w/e im just a fuck on /b and so r u

I'd have sex with her

HER FINGERS ARE FATTER THAN MY DICK WHAT THE FUCK

She's kinda cute

sucks to be you user

needle dick

>gf and I are laying down after sex
>She looks in the mirror
>"hey user, am I getting fat?"
>"uh… no of course not"
>She knows i like fat chicks, and she likes to tease me for it.
>"You sure? If I go to the beach, people won't think I'm a whale?"
>starts getting turned on again
>she notices
>starts jerking me off
>begins to tease me about how soft and round she is
>so fucking hot
>she goes into how her fat jiggles when we have sex
>Im about to cum, she is really getting into it
>"I know what you like user"
>"Tell me what that is baby"
>"You want to FUCK A WHALE don't you baby?"
>wtf?!?
> mfw we both freeze, as she realizes what she said
>She stops jerking me off and we both start to laugh our asses off
>Fuck, I love my gf.

you got a needle dick

>BUT HERES THE THING BRO as long as those liberal faggot shameful ideas don't affect you i see no harm in it.
Said the Pedo
Said the Necrophilia enthusiast

Nigger sure I would be ok with it if they would keep that shit away from me and like lives in their own liberal wasteland

Nigger there are fucking LAWS BEING PASSED SO A 40 YEAR OLD MAN CAN WEAR A DRESS AND WALK INTO A WOMENS BATHROOM !!!!

>happening in the world but its w/e im just a fuck on /b and so r u

Hurr durr everyone on Sup Forums is a loser, no faggot not everyone wastes their life away on these shitty sites

You fucking neckbeard faggots are just as bad.

You are encouraging a woman to eat herself to death just so you can indulge in your sexual desires.

You should be ashamed of yourself and you owe her parents an apology, but good job at controlling a fat bitch and not letting her run rampant on the internet by telling us normies that we're supposed to enjoy fucking fat chicks.

Do i really!?!?? Its 7" long though

>us normies

You just lost every argument you ever had on Sup Forums

yes, it still sucks you prick

Can i make girls cum though?

Do I look like a magic 8 ball to you?

Sort of

How about now?

Just answer my question, you obviously have a good dick for sex?
Am i doomed? Should just get a vasectomy now and become a lesbian?
I dont want a dick if i cant even have sex with it

Yes. Become a lesbian. Have sex with other girls and put the pictures up here.

What should i do with my useless cock once i get the vasectomy?
Can i donate it to science or needy kids or something?

Put it on a hotdog bun, add some mustard, then give it to a homeless person. Its the closest you will ever come to getting a blow job

But my dad gives me blowjobs all the time

Meh, I've seen worse

Then give your dad the fucking cockdog. Maybe he will choke on it and the world will be a better place.

Im not giving my dog to my dad, i love her too much

>us normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is her when i took her to the park

Then smear it all over your computer screen.

Now we are going to have two bitch presidents, America is doomed, we were the leaders of the world and now it's going to be Saudi Arabia and the majority of the world will be eating falafels and hummus speaking Arabic praying to Allah and pedophile Muhammed (may torture and torment be upon his heathen soul)

All because America is going to get so pussified we will fall to the hands of the enemy, I've already planned to kill myself in the scenario that it happens because I can't stand the idea of living with Canadians, South Americans, Europeans or any other mongloid/niggerland.

See

I mean she's an attention whore land whale, but you're an attention whore as well for posting it to Sup Forums to get responses too negro so fuck you and that unhealthy obese cunt

>but you're an attention whore as well for posting it to Sup Forums to get responses too negro so fuck you

I needed feedback faggot.
Something to remidme there is some sort of hope.

this
stop being a drama queen OP and go back to sucking dick

>I need to hear other people agree with me so that I can justify having my own opinions

Wow, you really are a pussy there user

I'm just making sure I don't go insane

>Trying to make sure I have a grasp on opinions as well.

>Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

Nice

It's just fucking weird seeing two completely separate wholes of society at once is all

>I was trolled to death