Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Virginfag here and I'm wondering how I can buy a fleshlight without looking like a fucking loser buying it. What will the cashier think when I check out? Will they say anything? What about other customers? I don't feel like ordering one either, so thats out of the question.

You are a fucking loser; no way around that. You could try becoming attractive to women instead of pussying out and buying that shit. Become physically and mentally healthy. Work hard and set goals for yourself. Women come later. Faggot.

Just act cool fam
>walk into sex shop
>find fleshlight
>buy fleshlight
>dont give a fuck what the cashier thinks
>walk out
>fuck

fuck tards, why do people not just order from fleshlights from the fucking official website?

>Order online
>Receive in mail
>No one will know

>I don't feel like ordering one either, so thats out of the question.
OP said that he didn't want to order one

What do you need a fleshlight for? You're already a pussy. Go fuck yourself.

Ayyyy lmao

implying op is not underage and doesnt still live with parents

tell them it's just a prank. bring a couple of friends and it'll totally look like you're just goofing around.

Its a sex shop. Think about that. They do not sell normal stuff. I've have great conversations with male and female cashiers in sex shops. They might even have some advice or experience with products to share. Drop your stupid taboo feelings.

Step 1: stop caring what people think

Congratulations you're no longer a virgin.

How do you not feel like using the most convenient, logical and cheap method? Literally all OP would have to do is order it and wait for it to arrive.

OP doesn't feel like it because he's underage and/or lives with his parents and don't want them to know how much of a loser he is by risking them getting the package before him.

Ayy lmao

I picked one up from a local sex shop. The cashier was a women and she gave no fucks. Just said have a good night a smiled lol

Its not a sex shop, its Spencer's lots of teens and shit go there and I just think I'll look like a perv considering I'm far older than their target audience

What are you, stupid?
Those things are shipped as discreetly as possible if you buy it from the actual fleshlight website. It doesn't come in box with "THERES A FUCKING POCKET PUSSY INSIDE" scribbled all over the side of your package.

kek

Dude are you kidding me? You're worried about some sex shop employee's opinion??? Who gives a fuck man just go buy a fleshlight and fuck it.

Get one of these. Less mess and lasts way longer.

op think about it
theyre fuckuing disgusting
you know that feel of regret affter you cum>?
now imagine that and think that you went to a point where you dont get pussy so you wenrt out and bought a fake one

>says the dude who has never had either

People in relationships still masturbate. If you're going to do it, why not use tools to save time, effort, and wear?

when you're buying it ask if they can gift wrap it for you, implying its a gag for a mate or something

holy shit this thread has provided many keks

@sex shop guys
Spencer's isn't a sex shop, look it up if you don't know what it is. I've bought lube from there before and its no big deal, but a fucking fleshlight, I just don't know how I'd handle being called out or any shit like that.

The sex shop's cashier sees tons of beta faggot like you every day. He won't even remember you 10 minutes after you leave

Been using one for a decade and a half. A fleshlight won't last nearly as long. If you're going to buy a masturbation sleeve, at least get an interesting one made of pure silicone, like what Bad Dragon sells. Isn't fleshlight material some kind of amalgam that isn't even dishwasher safe?

implying you can buy things at a sex shop before your 18

I'm not underage or any of that shit, I just think its more convenient to get over my fears and just go buy one..

Who are you lying to? Me or yourself?

I'll help you out OP. Here's what I did.

1. Start an Amazon account using a new, throw away email account

2. Find the fleshlight you want to buy on Amazon. Make sure you get the care kit (cleaner and powder) to go with it.

3. Go to any store and buy an Amazon gift card with cash, make sure it will cover the fleshlight and the shipping.

4. Have it shipped to an Amazon locker location

The box isn't marked. No one will know whats in it.

This is exactly what I did. I actually have an anal flesh light. I'm planning on fucking it in a few hours. Pic related

Hope this helps OP.

That picture is hillarious

fuck
im actually laughing irl

Haha fucking loser. Just buy it and go home to some artificial sub-handjob orgasm and immediately regret your purchase. The cashier doesn't give two goddamn shits, they are just a shitbag working at a sex store. Or, you know, use Amazon. Daft cunt.

Oh and kill yourself while you're at it.

>buying a fleshlight
>not wanting to be a loser

pick one faggot

>feeling weird buying a sex toy at a sex shop

you retarded?

op is probably underage and still lives with his parents
explains why he doesnt want it shipped to him

nothing like a good ol puzzle dragons while fapping
PD is some good shit and the mario addon didnt hurt either

act like it's for some prank and be like "this is gonna be a great video, I fuckin' know it lolololol"

Why not find some boipucci on grindr/craigslist? Is using a guy's ass as a fleshlight really any different than using a fleshlight as a fleshlight?

Just buy a gift card from a pharmacy and then use that gift card on Amazon.

It will come mailed in a plain box with no indication of what it is inside and Amazon is more than half the price of retail sex shops.

WoW it's that easy?? All this time...

Sex shops don't give a shit

sauce?

online. /thread

Check'd

TOOT HOLES top fucking kek

I've worked at a sex shop before OP.. We dont give two fucks about what you do in your personal life. We usually buy a lot of the shit we sell anyways. Buy your flashlight and fuck it.. Get a water based lube and cleaning foam or spray and have a good night.