YLYL, les go

YLYL, les go

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/4zlJx
answersingenesis.org/age-of-the-earth/how-old-is-the-earth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

heh

Probably some dumb rule like it's not a koran unless it was blessed in some way, so they'll just destroy them.

Here (You) go

almost funny if you don't account for the recession and the fact that all toy sales fell that year.

Shut the fuck up dan

what the fuck?

>encouraging cancer

lost

O shit waddup

>encouraging cancer

hello newfriend

le sigh

Fuck you

>$30.00 off
>$40.00 off

Who the fuck would pay that much for a hoodie or tracksuit? How the fuck much do they cost now? They do know only fucking college students and fat neckbearded NEETs eat that shit, right? They are poor as shit.

imgur.com/gallery/4zlJx

6,000 years*

A regular tracksuit wouldnt be worth that much, a RAMEN tracksuit on the other hand.... id buy it.

Whats that flag

Bazinga

The recession that happened as a nearly direct result of 9/11. Well, that and natural business cycles

kek

No

>encourageing cancer

what do you mean is it bait? doing the math, the bible clearly says it's 6,000 years old. if you think it's really "4.5" billion years old, you're an imbecile.

>encourageing cancer

Kys

Right. I'd wear that shit, that's dope

The bible acualy dosnt say the age of the Earth anywhere.

The 6000 year old estimate was made by a monk who added up the ages of all the characters.

If you are going to b8 do a little bit of reaserch first.

Stop

lost

>encourageing cancer

>encouraging cancer

Stop falling for bait

Lost

Russians

if you buy ramen from supermarkets, yes. a gourmet bowl of ramen sells for 180$ a bowl in tokyo, i just googled.

What?

answersingenesis.org/age-of-the-earth/how-old-is-the-earth/

Does anyone have that pic with 2 niggers fighting and a pokemon trainer in the background?

Venezuela

Fug

Ain't clicking that shit.

This one got me

Falling for the bait implies I belive hes serious, I know he's not and state as such, but I've said what needed to be said so I won't be replying to him anymore buy others probably will.

NOOOOO

>encourageing cancer

what movie / show is this from?

Some week ass bait here.

I really like this image

mad max fury road

Not me mum

>encouraging cancer

>a fucking book

No idea man. Just saved it one day

it isnt bait. if you don't belive me look at this: answersingenesis.org/age-of-the-earth/how-old-is-the-earth/

it explains it more logically than "the big bang"

We need to make this happen

ya dun fucked it up

no

(You)

>a fucking book

That's very creative.

Dunno if that pic was meant to be funny, but that was cool.

fuck you piece of shit

haven't you used books to learn throughout school? who says those are false? if you believe what you read in a history or science textbook, why can't you believe what's written in a thousand year old book that was written by our Savior?

who says those aren't*

Shieeet

The bible was written by Mohammad? Cool.

End your lives.

no, The Bible was written by the one true God.

lol lost bad

Shu the Egyptian god of Air?

Didn't realise he was a writer

>b
>o
>o
>k

I hate that show

Well shit!

Yes, but the ramen in question is fucking Top Ramen. That stuff is $2.50 for a case of 15 packs at the shop up the road. The stuff is far from high quality.

Lost