Ask a dude with a foster raccoon anything

Ask a dude with a foster raccoon anything.

Why are you such a faggot?

Can I have it?

That is awesome. More pics?

I think she is fine, but nsa...

Does it have its shots?
And why do you have it?

Are you a legal wildlife rehabilitator, or just being a nice dude?

What does its pussy taste like??

Did you teach it to poop outside or is it potty trained?

How did you get a foster raccoon? Is it a pet or will it go back into the wild?

Can Sup Forums name it?

Because you let your dad and his friends ass fuck instead of teaching you how to fix a flat on your big wheel.
No. I don't even want to keep him. Raccoons are a shit ton of work. They're fucking awesome, but I don't have to space to keep him. Also he's wild born so I don't have paperwork. Which means I can't find a place to fix him and give him shots. They get super aggressive when they reach sexual maturity.
No more on my phone, other than ones that look like the original but shittier.

No refer to Being a nice guy. The wildlife centers were at capacity and when I found him he could barely get around and had no teeth yet, so still needed to be nursed. He started eating solids now. Don't plan on keeping him so I'm not training him. Right now he poops wherever and I clean it right away. He poops soon after he eats so I know when to expect it.
Fuck no. I don't play these shitty games. His name is Tyler.

had raccoon, can confirm

if i had the place, time and wouldn't want to stay portable, would love to keep some again
the biting and freakouts are worth it for how awesome they are and how fun they are to play with

Have you fucked Tyler
(His last name is Durden,its set in stone now)

Yeah, they're lots of fun. Unless you're wearing shorts and ignore them. My legs are covered in scratches. I take my guy out to the woods a lot and he just follows me like im his mom. What did you feed them? Mine loves mealworms, but I heard it's bad to only feed them those. He also eats grapes, peanut butter, banana, and avocado. He's picky about anything else. If I just leave him with things he never eats them, but I give him small rations of the stuff he likes so he doesn't starve.

No because Im not sexually attracted to raccoons, or any other animal, and even if I was his body is smaller than 7 inches.

thats one cute little mother fucker. well played.

Exactly,when you cum..he explodes

Do you work at walmart?

Fuck no. I'm better than that shit hole. I don't even like going there.

You're an idiot.

I did once fuck a girl who worked at Walmart, though. She didn't look like it, but her pussy smelled like raw onion. Almost gagged when she took my fingers out of her and sucked them clean.

Well now you are just being mean

do you know Tyler will want a female raccoon?

Yeah. I hope to have handed him over by then.

can I have it? I always wanted a raccoon and a Pet skunk.

This guy is going to fuck Tyler,and a skunk,dont hand Tyler too him,he a skunk fucking sicko

Refer to all my posts. No. You clearly don't understand the work that a pet raccoon would entail. If you want one, check your states laws and spend $800 USD on a kit but be forewarned, they need a lot of room and enrichment.

actually I do know what they take to raise, I have done hours of reading on them, I dont get pets on a whim. Cant stand people that do. Take the time to read and understand what a pet takes and needs to have a good happy long life. Its your job to make sure they have everything they need.

Ok, but you do know that reading and actually doing are different. You literally have to baby proof your house and then some. I keep him in the bathroom ever since he outgrew my old ferret cage and he climbed the cabinets got into one 5 feet off the ground and fucked shit up. Then he climbed onto the sink and shat on the counter. Next he proceed to piss in my sisters drawer he had opened. This all happened before I woke up at 7.