If she was your personal slave for one week and had to do anything you said, what would you do with/to her?

If she was your personal slave for one week and had to do anything you said, what would you do with/to her?

Probably have sex with her.

Maybe, I'd have to think about it for a while.

attached to my dick in one fashion or another. Be it hand, mouth, pussy or ass. She will always be touching it. Oh and the creampies, so many creampies.

Paint my garage and do some landscaping.

Catechize and baptize, her precious soul must be saved from demonic urges.

Probavly tell her to loose some weight
Holy fuck

First off I'd make her put on some relaxed clothing. Next she would pick up whatever instrument she plays and start jamming. No slave of mine would ever NOT ne able to play an instrument. Then I would bounce my own ideas off of her jams in order to create riffs and beats and such. It would be exhausting and she wouldn't be aloud to stop playing unless I tell her so. She would have blisters like no other. Finally we would have consensual sex in the missionary position for a little while.

id handcuff her to my bed and fuck her at will, then have other men fuck her for two hundred bucks each all day.

Constant anal.

Would start her on a diet.

I would tie her to a chair naked. And after a few minutes to build the suspense I would talk in with the biggest Rottweiler I could find and let him fuck and knot her over and over again. She would because his personal fuck doll.

I would tell her to do an impossible task like buy a single egg from a ghetto ass walmart

I would slam my dong into her in and out, and in three swift motions, my seed would be dribbling from her ravaged anal cavity.

Find out what is wrong with my possessed car

Make her do stitups, she needs them bad

Have her fuck real men that she chooses while I sit in the corner fapping and crying that Im not even man enough to satisfy a slave

First, I'd spike all of her beverages with laxatives carrying the utmost power. After the liquids are imbibed, I'd promptly seal her in a cramped wooden box, with a glass top. Afterwards, the purgatives would eventually activate, and within her, a cacaphony of coprophilic glory would ensue, and she'd be drowned by her anal discharge, and it would be able to be safely and cautiously observed from the aforementioned transparent top of the box.

Make her do some hard labour until she loses some of that chub. Then make her make me sammiches naked. Probably start fucking her in the bum while eating my sammich

Be my personal, non-sexual maid. Because I don't know you, and I don't know if you have STD.

1/2

2/2

what would you do to her?

Don't forget to force a funnel into her mouth with a tube going out the top of the box. Gotta be able to force fead her or else there won't be enough to drown in.

Nice trips

You sick bastard

Bukakke blowbang first. Then lez out.

make her clean my apartment

mom and dad are not going to be happy about the state of this place on their yearly check-in/christmas/my birthday/easter/mothers day/fathers day

>they are all condensed into one day

make her clean my apartment and cut off those disgusting tits

Probably become her personal trainer to make her lose some of that fat tbh.

I would probably force her to act like a pet. Just to humiliate her and dehumanize her. Make her sleep in a cage, eat out of a bowl, make her entertain me and do tricks to gain privileges, wear no clothing.

Slap her tits for hours till they turned a cherry red and then squeeze and pinch them not tenderly at all.

Clean my bathroom cuz I'm too lazy. Going on a year and a half now.

I would ass fuck her 4 times a day and make her clean my house.

suck here nippels so fucking hard.

Facefuck for sure. Would look great tied down, head hanging off the bed and my bulge down her throat. Finish with an oral creampie. Tell her not to swallow so that I can watch it leak out an down her face. Got moar?

Just some handjob with clothes on and the light out

I'd have her make sammiches while reciting the Declaration of Independence. And not stop until she finished reciting it. Then we'd eat them all together. Then have hot, passionate sex in the shower afterward.

Top Gary

fucking gary m8

Holy shit I gary'd

id gary her so hard my dude

topgary m8

Gary

i'd just fuck her mouth/pussy/ass for a week, duh

GMFAO

What is this gay shit...

fucking gary xD

Gary'd hard

Cardio

Bruh im garying so hard right now, my fucking sides

TopGary m8

Garyer, or even more....the garyest

I need to see a better shot of the ass before I decide

A small loan of a milion Garys

Same bro, Gary

suck on her tits

*this Gary shit

I'd keep her oiled up and fuck her until it hurts

gary

nice trips

Id put her in my basment and give her Stockholm syndrom.
Now i have a slave for life.

Gary

Checked

gary'd

gary'd
check'd

Have her finish writing my program code I still have to do, have her wear a sweatshirt and sweatpants so I don't have to see her chubby body, whilst I lay in my bed, relaxing. There is no communication allowed.

She'd cook, clean and be my cum dumpster.

Duh?

Sup Forums690211262

not to cook in my bathroom first of all

>Have her finish writing my program code I still have to do

Yeah, and that high school dropout would probably do a better job than you could.

ITT : virgins

Gary

Not look at or talk to her. I ignore her completely. Buy a security camera and put it in her room. Fap to videos of her getting dressed.

She would be my life assistant and seed where. I work from home, so while doing tasks and chores for me around the house, she would remain naked (but collared) or dressed as I wish. She would need to be prepared to drop everything and suck cock or take creampies at any moment. She would shower with me and scrub my body. If she is competent in the kitchen, she would prepare my meals and wash dishes. Her body and face and holes would be mine to unload stress upon anytime I wanted. She would sleep on the floor beside my bed unless I invited her up on the mattress with me. She would need to be professional as my assistant on the phone or out of the house, but my eagerly horny and submissive slut slave whilemail handling her duties around the home.

>whore, not where
>while, not whilemail

Autocorrect can be an irritant.

Gary! !GMFAO

Mow my yard. Wash my truck. Paint my bathroom and guestroom. Maybe give her a spanking after each while yelling at her for doing a poor job.

tie her up doggy style to a chair.

have a dog knot her cunt

Video it

I would sit her down and have a chat about how she is making poor life choices associating with OP.

Oh yeah and then fuck the shit out of her.

i would suck on her breasts and make her clean my house

I'll fap to a pic of those tits.

Probably my chores. Man I hate chores.

I would pit that bitch on a diet. Ham is haram.

>Handcuff her to the bed so that shed starve to death
>fuck corpse
>sell corpse

I would tell her to get out of my house and have her mom come over Kappa

Fuk her infront of you, coz u a cunt.... She can taste my seed ! lick / taste and swallow my cum.
if you'd stand up and attempt to be a real man, i'd knock you out u pathetic fool. Dum ass cunt. I pitty u... pathetic.

what's the internet connection like in the cave you're living in?

If you have some experience in this topic, brainwashing an individual into a complete and total obedience takes about 5-10 days.

With some luck, her will would be broken during that week, and I'd have a slave who'd literally kill for me.

Sometimes i get taken aback at how people can talk so nonchalantly about making a slave of someone.
but then i realize i'm on Sup Forums.

I'd have her raping op with a strapon and videotape it

dude, look around on fetlife, there's a fuckton of subs who do this willingly. in fact, there's a shortage of Dominant people to handle the clusterfuck of wannabe 24/7 slaves

here's the ultimate truth for life that applies to anything brainwashing-related from BDSM to Scientology&co: you can't brainwash anyone into something they explicitly do not want. they need to accept it.

basically, you don't know shit, and saying you
>get taken aback at how people can talk so nonchalantly about making a slave of someone
in slave thread is plain hypocrisy

I would make her go to college and become a strong independent woman who don't need no man.

We would watch so much old disney movies

Where's the attorney who wants to sue you ?

>in fact, there's a shortage of Dominant people to handle the clusterfuck of wannabe 24/7 slaves

Is this Fetlife the afterlife of some religion? Can I dress my 72 sissies in whatever frilly outfits I choose?

Put her on a strict diet and workout routine, I'd even do it with her. She'd hate me for it, every damn minute, but she'd see what it's like at the end and feel a bit better about herself. Time would pass. She'd realize the favor I'd done her. Sex would follow.

fetlife .com
learn to fucking google bruv

I was attempting to express my enthusiasm for a sissy surplus in a (semi-)humorous way. My apologies.

worry not my friend

checked l have extremely high functioning autism and you got sequnecual numbers

roll

Tell her to rape me