How many of Sup Forums went out and socialized tonight?

How many of Sup Forums went out and socialized tonight?

Who stayed inside?

Either is cool, just be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/sch/heeeeinc/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just got home from a party, was fuckin wack.

talking to a girl all night making out. would do cutesy shit like give me kisses everytime we get cups in berr pong, then she just jumps to the next guy when i go to the bathroom, super cute too. im salty lol

I bought one of those weed things that get you high, hung out with the dude, went home.

Best part of my day. No lie

Still sounds like a fun time

I got high, then went to bed and watched The Force Awakens on my phone. Perfectly fine evening.

I hid something today

yeah, i wanted to fuck though and kinda spent alot of time on her, all good though, next party lol

You hid or you did something

I had to go try and get my friends shit from a drug den.

I stayed in.

I'm 42.

Summer is the best man

Stayed inside.

No money to spend, no vehicle, saving up my money. Maybe in a year or two

I hid something very dangerous here

Wife and I had 2 couples over for dinner.
Grilled some steaks, boiled some lobsters, drank frozen Margaritas, swapped wives.

I'm about to go out with a girl realy like

keep telling yourself this bullshit. there is no need for money or a vehicle to party. a few friends is all u need. but hey.. maybe in a year or two

I could go for some lobster.

took care of my shift at work cause im an adult and shit.

i had to work and 11pm.
in fact, im still at work. not out til 7am.

she jumped cuz u never made a move and she took you going to rr as a sign of not being interested

did he appeal to your autism or something? why the fuck would you care?

>Literally need gas to drive vehicle, which obviously requires money
u wut m8

I'm 43. Went to a hair metal tribute show at a local club with the wife. She put her hair up and wore spandex tights. Corny as fuck but she still rocks that look well. Unfortunately i don't have enough hair left to rock a mullet.

I did neither. Just got home from work about an hour ago.

I had such a good time tonight out at the bar. $10 in my pocket and old friends was all I needed.

really? making out constantly and staying together almsot the whole night means im not interested? it was like 5 minutes in the bathroom

10 dollars?
thats like 2 drinks, 3 max

u a lightweight or something?

did he appeal to yours aspie? that you had to cover his ass on why you both stayed home and watched trap threads

I was going to go to a party after work but decided to crash because I'm high as fuck off of suboxone.

yes really, people are not exactly logical beings when theyre drunk
u should have invited her with you to the bathrhoom dude.

Stayed inside, because nobody likes hanging out w/ me for some reason. It always feels like I'm the one left out whenever there's a party

I'm lucky enough to have a full head of hair still, only a couple of greys in the mix, too.

Hair metal is fun, I'm an old Sonic Youth fan, so different side of the tracks, musically.

Rock on Sup Forumsrother.

Went to opening night of finding dory with the girlfriend. Movie was actually pretty sweet. Stopped on the way home to get food at the grocery store. That was our exciting Friday night.

so basically i did what you're doing now?

solid fuckin point looking back

i was gonna leave soon and so was she so I was just gonna offer a ride home to seal the deal

sounds chillin.
was movie good?
is it true dory has lesbian fish m8?

u snooze u loose buddy.
ull catch one next time.

I drank at the cheapest bar in town. I pregamed with one of these, bought a beer for someone, had a shot of whiskey, someone bought me a beer, and I had a High Life. I also smoked a blunt and a joint just hanging out with people.

$10 total.

Was going to see the Murder Junkies (x-GG Allin band) play on their final tour, but decided to stay home and drink beer while watching an insect holocaust in my back yard with the new bug zapper. 39.

I envy your follical superiority. I was a big hair metal guy back then but I also listened to a lot of different stuff, SY included. We go to shows like that just for a bit of fun, the wife was more of a hip hop fan in her youth but I took her to a Steel panther show a few years back and she had a blast.

Anyway, take it easy man.

seems pretty decent.
the bar i frequent here usually runs me 7 bucks a drink.
i think its cuz im a guy.

What are you, selling us parties? Get the fuck out of here faggot. Jesus I can't wait for summer to be over

wut

>watching an insect holocaust in my back yard with the new bug zapper

That's a night well spent my friend, I think you made the right call.

>selling us parties?
i think you're the one who needs to get the fuck out dimwit sumbitch!

Was gonna go out to a shapeshifter (nz DnB group) play, but I've been snowboarding all day and am way too fucked. Only been snowboarding for 2 weeks so my body Isn't used to it yet.

I fucked 7 women tonight and almost got arrested. I honestly need to stop going out and get my shit together.

I could have gone out to my coworker's little social. They were supposed to have like 50 pounds of mac and cheese and vodka and shit there. Sounded dope.

But I'm also insecure as fuck and didn't want to be the guy that showed up and ruined everyone's fun.

So instead I stayed at home, and played League. Like a loser.

how does your dick feel after fucking 7 traps?

Back when I was young, I used to collect heaps of different bugs like spiders, praying mantis, etc and put them in an ice cream box with sticks and leavs and shit and watch them fight to the death. It was like watching Nat Geo in real life lol

Not traps, but sore. I stopped cumming at the 5th bitch, after that it got old.

Anymore pics of her?

I can't identify with the insecure part but maybe just show up next time and make a round or two and see what happens? Maybe you run into someone you've never met before who feels the same way you do and you hit it off. If not, just head home and play League then, at least you would have given it a shot.

you would have made the gathering more interesting. talking about the wierdo fuck is always a great icebreaker.

trolling aside, the more people there are at a social event the better it is since it adds more diversity, now they are just gonna look at you with the fascial expression:
>there's the fucking cunt whom doesn't show up when you invite him.

I spent the entire day and night playing Mount and Blade: Warband.

Meant to post pic related. Oh, and as I was pulling off on my motorcycle, there was a bunch of people crowded around by my motorcycle at the bar, and a bunch of people were trying to get out the way and I was like naw naw you're good, I'll move around you. And there was a hot chick hitting a blunt. I thought I smelled it! I was like lemme hit dat.. Like a boss. Had a nice ride home.

Oh! And I biked 20 miles at the gym today, makes 100 miles this week, and I volunteered at the local farm. Suck my dick jk lol

Family went out to see a movie, i stayed at home and stole my sisters panties

2/3

3/3

I spent the night doing blow at a friend's house, but not like a party but just us and his room mate doing lines and chatting for like almost 5 hours

Thank you user

Super nice bod

Do they have someone trying to imitate GG as the frontman?

stayed at home and got drunk by myself. I hid a point and a 20 sack somewhere in my house last week because this chick came over and now I cant find it. bummed about that. the dope will probably be useless by the time I find it.

Took the last of my norcos, went bowling and paid 20+dollars for a 6 pack of mediocre beaner beer.

ive smoked months old dope and its fine.
just make sure it doesnt have molds and you store it properly.

might get a little dry but its fine.

stayed in

I work overnight. So fuck me right.

Smokin dope is bad for you m8 shoot it or snort it.

I went out and socialized... with chess players. Fuck.

I think so too. I just Googled and apparently it's not even a *real* final tour. They are going to keep going on, even recording a new album next year.

Ha. Right now I'm just trying to get rid of them. I bought some of those disposable fly traps (liquid in a bag type) and I'd say I caught over 4,000 flies in the past two weeks. Sick.

Nah. They don't do anything like that. The singer is a little younger but he sounds gruff like GG did on the final album. Dino the naked drummer probably still puts drum sticks up his ass, but that's about it.

y'know I'm a reasonably intelligent person, have read some books and articles on the subject, have played against computers and people and have never once won a game of chess.

Went to work, got home and sat on the couch lurking Sup Forums. Still on Sup Forums

well, i was going to drive to jacksonville to go drinking with my friends, but i discovered that i fucked up the front of my car the other day so i just stayed home and drank with my roommate, he just moved in a couple months ago and this was my first time really chilling with him so it was worth it even though we didn't go out and there were no chicks involved

I worked a headshop for 8 hours then barbacked one of the biggest bars in springfield till close. Socialized a lot. Not out of fun though. Just getting paid.

Going out and socializing with intelligent people > getting drunk and hanging out with retards at a party

haha maybe. I guess the good thing is I also started talking to a girl I liked a lot a couple years ago and we've been hitting it off really well.

I swear to god, crunchy peanut butter and chocolate milk are like the best things in the world when you're drunk.

Went and got drinks with a couple coworkers, came back around 9:30 and played vidya. Best of both worlds.

Yesterday was my best friend's birthday party. Got life threateningly drunk and some close female friends got naked. That was a gigantic blast, but today was entirely dedicated to recuperating and doing nothing but playing Final Fantasy X.

I stayed inside, but I have a wife and 2 kids, so that's about as much socialization that I'm allowed.

Different guy. That's weird. I think I've only lost once to humans out of like 10-15 games, computers fucking destroy me though.

>tips fedora

I don't have much of an initiative to socialize with new people, especially at work. They all seem to be running on pure impulse and that tends to bewilder me. I don't know what to say because I genuinely don't find anything they have to say of much consequence unless it pertains to work.
Also social atmospheres are exhausting and starting to become formulaic, so I withdrawal a lot unless it's to see my close circle of friends, but even then it's brief.
Wouldn't mind tripping at a show again though.

>threateningly drunk
>FFX

wut

My drunk go to food is spaghetti on top of Ritz crackers. Dunno why, but I find it super fucking appealing when I drink.

what's the best way to prepare drunk eggs

Fucked an acquaintance of mine who is the closest thing to a mortal enemy to my ex possible. Somehow ex found out and I'm still kekking over her rage. Also played some hearthstone because I'm a dirty sellout.

Is that fucked up?

Why is that such a hard to believe combination? lol I'm an unemployed prick on break from college, stuck in a backwoods town for the next two months, the only things I have to look forward to are getting life threateningly drunk and playing FFX

i made meatloaf with my dad and watched some HotS summer championships im 30/m/unemployed

Stayed in because I just hate going out. I do go out and I talk to girls but I fucking hate it. So here I am in my sleeping bag happy as fuck :)

tf does threateningly drunk mean

also, everyone go bid on my shitty auctions and help fund my out of state move, thanks. ebay.com/sch/heeeeinc/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

I went out to hear a brass band play at a bar. Shit was just ok but it was free. Plenty of hot bitches but all were accompanied by large black men.

I go out every friday and saturday. MDMA and clubs with my mates is fucking glorious.

You are gay, no? Post pictures of boyfriends

I stayed home an build a working 4bit mincraft pc
My life is pretty sad right now

I have 0 friends in Vegas. Making friends here is total balls, so going out is basically a no-go for me right now. I'm not the kind of person to fly solo. So I spent the majority of my free time today on the computer talking to some of my friends that I game with/playing games with them.

I wish Dominos was open.

I picked up my friend and we went on a late night burger run so it was dope

I can't get out, my body won't let me. My neckbeard guarantees me that i won't get females to fuck the sad cuck that i am. My fat jiggles everytime i dance, let alone walk. I get boner evrytime i see women, i even get boners just by the tought of girls talking to me. Im nearing 30 and never had sex, held hands, kissed, talked to a girl before. I now accept the loser I am, it's easier that way.