That's three

That's three

Count them three(3) finals Argentina would have won in 3 years if Piguain knew how to score free open net goals.

>yfw the win in 2018 without all the guys that just retired.

>THATS THREE SEPERATE OCCASIONS HE COULD'VE HELPED SOLDIFY MESSI AS THE GOAT.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS.

>6 players retired

WEW JUST and now Argentina will go back to being the mediocre team they are, at least Messi won't be blamed for other people's failures.

Fuck you Higuain. Poor Messi, I'm sad for him, he really deserved the cup.

tbf 2015 was just a shit pass from lavezzi. higuain did a miss a penalty afterwards though

It was all part of his masterplan to get rid of all the other good players so he can be the GOAT.

I think you meant Shitguain

>tfw

Higuain literally ruined Messi's NT career.

Fuck me i hate that fat cunt so much.

Also he can't deal with people reminding he of how much of a choker he is.

>Loss final
>Immediately after go partying in Ibiza
Words can't describe how much I hate that insufferable faggot. Then again rumours say that he's in the NT because he's Messi's friend so there's that too.

I'm gonna take a break from football.

>if
and if reus and khedira werent injured, and if kramer didn't get a concussion, and if mustafi would score an easy header instead of clumsily shooting it away, and if argentina had an actual opponent on its rout to the finals.

face it faggot. messi isn't no where near GOAT

the truth is here

Why is Messi even friends with such a choker faggot?

Atlético offered 60 millions plus Kranevitter to buy this fat lard.

real madrid knew

awww, they are friends and they play football together, that is so sweet. Reminds me of that sweet story when Messi's wife went to Barcelona to look for him cause she's a gold digger and he's autistic and his whole life is a lie.

C'mon Argentina, will you ever have a forward as BASED AS HIM?

Protip: Suarez all-time favorite player

it's also 3 finals that Messi could've actually fucking done something instead of skying kicks over the crossbar and cherrypicking on the field

And if you look at 2015 from an actual non-cherrypicked angle, you'd realize how difficult of an angle it was for Higuain and how much he had to race to even get to that ball in the first place

>it's also 3 finals that Messi could've actually fucking done something

what would you have liked him to do?

>you now remember that chance, with a wide open net against lyon

His kind is dying. There are no players like batistuta who play vertically and simply cannot be stoped when he gets the ball near the goal.

Everyone wants to be like barcelel or the germans

In fairness the WC final was because the referee wanted to spread himself for Germany
Neuer, kneed higuain in the temple, on purpose, getting no ball and as the last man; yet the ref booked higuain and gave a free to neuer?
>getting the pogba and kante treatment
>16 combined fouls including a pen in 1 match
>yellow each

messhit is destined to carry his team throughout the tournament to get to the grand final

only to choke and fail

meanwhile ronaldo-sama will play like shit through most of the tournament and then actually win

Probably something to help his team win

You know, show he's supposedly the best of all time, not just crumble and do the bare minimum

why dont argies play a 4-5-1 and just through ball to messi?

His kind is DEAD. Because now all they teach kids is how to be system babbies, also all the shit they put in food now makes every kid a nu male manlet without testicles

we are Argentina, not Messi FC

you sure about that

>he really deserved the cup.

lmao. why? out of pity?

>Why is choker faggot even friends with such a choker faggot?

Good fucking joke

I don't remember Maradona asking Ramon Diaz to score his goals for him

At least he didn't miss a penalty.

Fatfedoratipping.jpeg

Kill yourself negro

fucking this, Argentina fans are pathetic

Thank you Based Higuain for exposing that system baby. I can't stand "muh everyone besides Messi is shit" crowd. Face it dick riders, he's not the GOAT