Please destroy Iceland

Please destroy Iceland.

I want to see a double-digit score.

The only time that I will ever root for you.

>not rooting for meme magic

There's literally no way Iceland knocks out France at home. My god, just imagine the shitstorm. Finding Elvis alive is way more likely than that

>angry at Iceland because our own team is shit
kek

>Finding Elvis alive is way more likely than that
Saw that nigga walking out of Subway with like 12 footlongs two days ago

I want Iceland to win, win the whole thing.

We will still be a shit shit embarrassing team, but at least we lost to the winners and can laugh at france Germany and lelgium

Hey at least we had the class to congratulate and clap the Germans.

We will respectfully beat them 3-2

>Britcucks reduced to begging France to get them revenge.

Total humiliation

>tfw you actually like the french team but at the same time like Iceland since they embarassed Moortugal and England

Quit importing players on work on your youth divisions

Can you repeat?

Salty

>Rooting for the Islamic States Football team
>British Nationalism

Every time I turn on the telly and see France playing I honestly think I'm watching an African team until I check the team name.

But England, if Iceland lost for example 12-0, wouldnt that mean that English team is even worse than we can imagine?

Every time I see your flag I remember how the french btfo your LGBT boat and how your faggot island whined for years asking for reparation.

French did us a favor there senpai

Too many faggots making too much noise in this country, fuck the liberal cunts up North.

South Island is the real NZ, anything done by North Islanders doesn't count. Doesn't stop your country being an Islamic Republic though does it.

Pretty sure the guys who sold 12 submarines to your neighbor for more than 40 billions aren't islamic.

who does it feel to be parasite who is depending on another country military?

how

Holy shit

>supporting the slimy frogs
>Ever

Mudslime detected

why do you think this? they are a good team, they've proven this numerous times now

You realize that destroying them will humiliate you even further right?

If we lose we're mocked with you, if we win it shows how bad you were.

>every decent human being will cheer for Iceland

kek

Rooting for France obviously but I wouldn't be mad to lose to Iceland
Underdogs story are the best

> South Island is the real NZ

Don't pretend your tiny sheep infested rock is relevant enough to have a north or a south , let alone differences between them...

same desu, in fact I wouldn't mind if they canceled the rest of the euro and gave the trophy to polar sheep fuckers, with that last game I've seen enough

lol

chloe has it tough

I hope Iceland kicks Team Africa's ass back to the jungle desu

Why the fuck would you want this? It's not like Iceland got a lucky win over us, they completely tore us apart. If France humiliate them then it only emphasises how shit our team is.

The more sensible thing would be to hope that Iceland win the whole thing. Then we could say "a-at least we lost to the champions".