What happens here?

What happens here?

None of your buisness kiddo

you should let your colonies go tbqh

They voted to remain part of France. All our colonies voted to leave or remain. UN tries to make us leave them but we don't want to, and they don't either.

they are actually a department

And they're bigger than many yuropean countries hehe

Tax evasion

but, except for the space launch centre, what good do you gain from keeping that place? I mean, outside its capital it's a complete wasteland and you keep paying for their asses. do they even have any worthy natural resources?

>do they even have any worthy natural resources
Gold. A lot. Sadly it's being stolen by illegal BRHUE HUE who use a shitton of chemichals and polluate the shit out of the place. At least the FFL can train by going after them.

Really? I didn't know that at all.
Why do the country has colonies though the country is modern developed country?
My country had colonies until 1945 but now do not have.

>Why do the country has colonies
It's not colonies. These places are french territories, and their people are french, they can come to metropolitan France (the part of France in Europe), and metropolitans can go there freely.

because your country was on the axis side

you can call them what you want, in my eyes they're also colonies

Whatever. They are doing better being part of France than rather being on their own.

That’s a good excuse.

You are still in by 1945?

best rockets launchpad of the world
big chunks of untouched jungle
poverty & crime
illegal hue and surinamese digging gold illegally
training ground for the most psycho guys of the Légion
tiny scratch = immediate lol40diseases

yeah totally

Yeah fuck the UN honestly

>"usa we dont like your non self governing territories"
>"let them vote on it"
>"ok"
>vote to remain same status
>UN triggered
>a short while later...
>"usa we dont like your non self governing territories"

Why are they colonies but nobody says Siberia is a colony?

why didn't you keep all the african countries as french departments in that case?

Because Siberia is actually physically and historically part of Russia?

cuz they voted to leave duh

Why is there something special about being attached by land even though most of it is desolate shithole

Seems very arbitrary when Portugal had colonies in Africa for longer than Russia had owned Siberia they were thought of as colonies but Siberia wasn't

by that definition Scotland is a British colony.
oh, wait, it actually is

Angola/Mozambique/Guinea(/Brazil?) have been part of Portugal for longer than they have been independent, and for more than half of Portugal's history. Not to mention that they have all been better off when there actually was an empire.

It's just that the (((UN))) throws tantrums when countries upset the US's hegemony.

Anything east of the Urals is as much a colony as French Guiena or the Falklands

Wait wait wait though, Guiana has been part of France for as long as Siberia has been part of Russia, really

Niggers
It's shit

but Guiana is like an ocean away from you guys

Retard

I'd like it but those niggers don't want unfortunately.

Why did Malawi support Portugal. I get Rhodesia and South Africa but why fucking Malawi.

My gf is going to be a GP doctor there for one year starting sometime next year.

I dunno. Maybe they specifically just opposed one of the factions, since we had both fascist an commie niggers to fight.

England (commonwealth?) also unofficially supported Portugal by shipping weapons and food, iirc.

its rightful hue land, you frogs should stick to your mudslime shithole

We don't really think like that. Apart from some isolationist people, France doesn't really consider itself just an European nation. As long as a territory is OK with being part of the nation, it's welcome, even when it didn't really have something special to offer (see Mayotte).

It's closer to Paris than Kamchatka is to Moscow

>NÓS

Tone it done chimp, or I'll make it my lifegoal to become president to deport all muslims there, give them independence and supply them in a proxy war to take over your country

Then who would have sex with your wife?

Lets stop beating around the bush. Where is the r a r e flag?

>Having a wife
lol fucking faggot

See

Fine then, who will drive all the trucks?

for such a small eastern balkan country there a sure way to many croats on Sup Forums, i wonder why is that a thing

Yeah, I saw even South Sudan post here, but never French Guiana. Do they even have internet there?

João para por favor!

That's because we're literate in English, good with technology and love bantz like all slavs. I think I saw a pic that put us in top 30 most common flags on these three boards.

>South Sudan
Fuck. Why did I miss that.

Interesting creatures there but massive shithole

>Fuck. Why did I miss that.
it was a year ago anyway

When I was there it appeared as normal French flag.

Fuck this place, two weeks of pure hell

please elaborate family

Taubira's family, Devil Island.

CEFE FFL jungle training center.
Never again, hopefully.
Devil Island was actually pretty nice though.
Swam with sea turtles and errything.

Massive shithole that is Cayenne

Muh Ariane launchpad

Reminds me of Nam'

>CEFE FFL jungle training center.
>Never again, hopefully.
Were you in the legion for a long time?
Did you deploy?
What inspired you to join the FFL rather than the Belgian military?

Smelled like good ol' colonial times at times

This is so fucking depressing. Where's the nice European colonial architecture?

I'm not in the legion, we go there as cadet officers and the legionnaires enjoy going nuts on the future lieutenants
And I'm not Belgian.

yes it appears as normal french flag.
but if you hover the mouse over it it says "French guyana"

Tin roofed shacks are pretty much the norm there.
No air conditionning too.
I sweat buckets.

>The region is the most prosperous territory in South America with the highest GDP per capita.

Big pack of lies, half the population is on benefits and the cost of living is ridiculously high since it has no proper agriculture and everything has to be shipped in.

It's also the porrest French département (though maybe Mayotte took the place, I'm not sure... just another shithole that sucks billions and just provide illegal muslims anyway, should have given them their fucking independance).

lol france

>the ring of Mexican butthurt
It was great at the time to shitpost under a Mexican flag...

kek

>who the country

funny image xd

Holaaaa me llamo Pedro y me gustan los taquitos jajajajjajaja xd

>dat nail

ewww muhammad

Do you wanna talk about the tapwater puto?

French Guiana has been French for longer than Savoy, Corsica or Alsace/Lorraine, yet I don't see you call those colonies