Any of you fags got the picture of the guy squatting on top of his desk next to his computer and the computer screen...

Any of you fags got the picture of the guy squatting on top of his desk next to his computer and the computer screen has some depressing shit like "I want to kill myself"
General Picture Finder Thread

Picture sort of similar.

Other urls found in this thread:

vote.pollcode.com/71195377
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there u go faggot

I bet you think you're real funny don't ya? Go think about what you've done Edward.

bump cuz i think i do

>Underrated filename

was about to post this

v2

Any story behind this guy and these pics? Was this oc here?

Thank you glorious faggot.
Have payment.

I'm actually a homosexual and I will not take this as payment.

totally worthy it

how about this?

hm?

Holy shit. My gf has those panties. they were sold at walmart. So that bitch is hot and frugal. That's my kinda woman

Oh I didn't realize Straightguy Im sorry.
Have payment.

To think, somebody actually put their dentures on a nutsack to take this pic

Nigger I'm gay I like men that look like men

How the fuck should we know the difference? I thought some fags like feminine fags and others like macho fags

who the fuck likes those then?

>implying that you have to look like a man to be a man.
Fucking racist.

Sauce?

Lmao those are just traps

i wish

>watched for way too long
>what is wrong with me

EF58E50

too late user
don't lie to me user

She has a dick I swear.

Anyone got that web.m of two (or one, not, can't remember) traps making out on a bed? Looks like it was filmed on a phone on a nightstand or something. I think the bed was blue if that helps.
Shitty description but its all I've got

> what's wrong with me

You're on Sup Forums.

512C1CE This one do it for ya?

FUCKING FAGGOTS GTFO FUCKING FAGGOTS GTFO FUCKING FAGGOTS GTFO FUCKING FAGGOTS GTFO FUCKING FAGGOTS GTFO FUCKING FAGGOTS GTFO FUCKING FAGGOTS GTFO FUCKING FAGGOTS GTFO FUCKING FAGGOTS GTFO FUCKING FAGGOTS GTFO FUCKING FAGGOTS GTFO FUCKING FAGGOTS GTFO FUCKING FAGGOTS GTFO FUCKING FAGGOTS GTFO FUCKING FAGGOTS GTFO FUCKING FAGGOTS GTFO FUCKING FAGGOTS GTFO FUCKING FAGGOTS GTFO FUCKING FAGGOTS GTFO FUCKING FAGGOTS GTFO FUCKING FAGGOTS GTFO FUCKING FAGGOTS GTFO FUCKING FAGGOTS GTFO FUCKING FAGGOTS GTFO FUCKING FAGGOTS GTFO FUCKING FAGGOTS GTFO FUCKING FAGGOTS GTFO FUCKING FAGGOTS GTFO FUCKING FAGGOTS GTFO FUCKING FAGGOTS GTFO FUCKING FAGGOTS GTFO

Webm or actual video? (Don't have content just which do you prefer)

this?

Either or, I'd definitely prefer the video if you could find it

No, it was a side on view I think if that helps?

these two fags are the only i got

jonlajoe, one in his music vidos.

>690219516
Nah. Someone had to clear out their grandfather's house after he died and kept the dentures for keks like this.

Let's do something historic today Sup Forums let's decide once and for all, are traps gay.
vote.pollcode.com/71195377
Vote

Wo -men

Kek'd

Genna? What the fuck thats my girlfriend

Same hot pink room and makeup table at the back

Anyone have the pic of the shooter and witnesses from the Orlando shooting next to pics from their acting profiles?

This!
Why did I watch the entire thing? My brain was seeing the face and wondering why 'he' associated himself as a female but still has his cock...

Those aren't dentures. Those are the little wax teeth you can get from those machines for a quarter

the damage is done lad