What the fuck is with religions (specifically Islam) and dumb ass fucking hats

What the fuck is with religions (specifically Islam) and dumb ass fucking hats

Also general Muslim hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B9eRcv52x8Y&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9eRcv52x8Y&has_verified=1
youtube.com/watch?v=NNkkko4vlBs
youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only redeeming quality in Islam. I'd convert in notime if I could marry a 9 yo.

JeausThat's fucked man. I just hope you're comfortable with the fact that you're no better than a sand nigger.

Kys tbqh fam fag

Wow man really? That's depressing as fuck that that's the only women you could see yourself with. You should probably learn how to tie a noose....

Most of Europe doing better than I imagined, what year is this from?

Actually 2012 I see now,got a more current one?

hello fellow summerfags

Read filename, you fag

Lookin like Jan from lillehammer.... disgusts me personally

what the fuck, greenland?

Fuck you pedo bitch, I ain't a summerfag. Believe it or not, not everyone e wants to take advantage of children. You're a weak human who has no other option. ( And you still don't get any) seriously kill yourself mudslime scum.

Do it then, neckbeard

Muslims are no less annoying then any other religious fuckwits. I doubt the amount of people who rag on Islam have ever actually met a Muslim.

Make this a Muslim girls nude thread

I've met plenty. Like other religious fags they are hypocrite assholes. If you're defending them you probably are too, or a pussy leftist. Which may actually be worse. Either way fuck off cuck...

No.

if you having girl trouble i feel bad for you soon I got 99 problems but my child bride ain't 1

I'm engaged to a Muslim, and am extremely open about my distain for Islam and religion. She's fine with it, as is her family. Seeing a bunch of angry jihads on TV doesn't count as meeting Muslims.

this is my friend, you might know him he's quite chill but hes hates Muslims and that man's name is gary

Sing it brother, shit makes me sick that people are ok with any of that. Mohammed is a literal piece of shit, and half the world follows his reprehensible teachings. It's pathetic.

this is bait

I mean pedophilia im cool with also opression of women but yeah fuck that other stuff

>mudslime

do you even realize how retarded that sounds? absolute retard

also why do you not want to fuck children? are you some kind of faggot?

Totally. The Jew, Hindu, and Christian suicide bombers are prolific.

Those are Muslims then but nice b8 m8 I r8 8/8

fuck religion man

kill yourself ahmed

very true and don't get me started on those pagans

greenland has had poverty problems for years. people just want to leave and have nothing to do but get pregnant with 14. read it up

I'm from Chicago fag, I know plenty of Muslims. Jordanians and Palestinians mostly, and none of them practice or support this garbage religion or any of its pedophilic beliefs. There's a reason, people like civilization and give up their family's 1000 year old beliefs as soon as they can. You are worse than them. I can't wait to be taking people out like you.

If Islam didn't exist Christianity could just as easily be manipulated to preach hate and cause terror. Christianity and Islam are more or less two sides of the same coin.

Honestly? Population density estimates.

The secret founders behind all the major religions were all obsessed with the number of their flock of sheep and how it compared to the others', because in those days religious leaders and establishments DID have significant political power. Italy, France and England especially. It was ruthless.

So they'd have certain occasions where their hats should be worn so they could look down at a huge crowd of people and see how many would support their proclamations against, say, members of the royal family's rulings and things like that.

The subreason is advertisement--hoping to ensnare more sheep. When someone asks what the hat means/is for, that's an opening for proselytization.

spoken like a good goy

Well I don't think the mendatory rituals like daily prayers & shit are really worth it
Plus you cannot quit after you had your fun otherwise you die

Are you serious? Go fuck a sheep bitch nigga

Or a tie

Actual summerfag

Fun fact: all this sleeper shit came DIRECTLY from the Talmud, much the same way most EVERYTHING in Islam and Christfaggotry came from Judaism.

>go fuck a sheep
he's already doin it
youtube.com/watch?v=B9eRcv52x8Y&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9eRcv52x8Y&has_verified=1

Can we get back to the hats? OP makes a strong case

Now do one for Christianity.

Oh wait, you could just recolor that one and be done with it.

If mudslime bothers you, you are literally a sandnigger... no one cares what you think, go blow yourself up some where and Kill more Muslims fag

Only hating islam because murica told you too
Op is a summerfag

>implying you wouldnt want a 12 year old to bounce on your dick

Thanks for pointing that out, damn kikes

Hi sorry, what's happening to Europe again?

where did you find that video? I'll have you know I contacted my sadiqs at ISIS and they're working on taking down that video inshallah

what is mudslime supposed to mean? muddy slime? isn't mud already kinda slimy? it doesnt make any sense

They aren't any more evil/pathetic than any other major religion, but they ARE guilty of being "patient zero" for the Abrahamic false religions.

Atheism is a religion too.
Requirements:
Constant butthurt
Whining
Undeserved feeling of superiority
Know it all
Associate's in philosophy
Circle jerking
Must tell everyone that they are an atheist
Complaining
Belittle anyone who has a belief in a higher power even though it doesn't harm them in anyway
Smugness
Must tell people that they are a good person

lol. agreed no.

Has anyone noticed that religions that require headwear are fucked up?

Think about it!

So it actually is a millennium old sad way of counting sheep?

George Carlin - Hats and religion

youtube.com/watch?v=NNkkko4vlBs
lol

google goats getting fucked filthy mud

Mudslime comes from your skin, and your slimy religion
also it vaguely sounds like muslim

> (You)
>If Islam didn't exist Christianity could just as easily be manipulated to preach hate and cause terror. Christianity and Islam are more or less two sides of the same coin.
Nigga wut?

Wow so edgy and cool!!!!!!

Dont cry , it will soon be sunday and you can go see you imaginary friend ,faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8

>My point exactly
Let go of some of the butthurt. Feels good man.

>Christianity and Islam are more or less two sides of the same coin.
you clearly have not read the new testament and the quran. the quran is much more aggressive and violent. honestly I'm not sure how you can accept that the quran is god's word and NOT turn into a violent maniac who wants to kill the infidels, because that's basically what it says.

Looks like "Bilal", like most cracker converts, immediately went down the most extreme path. Probably so he can legally fiddle kiddies without being assfucked to death with a crowbar.

Really man, cracker converts are the worst, they're like the white nigga guy we all know. So white he glows in be dark but painstakingly pretending not to be.

>you filthy mud

haha sadiq good insult

>sounds vaguely like muslim

retard americucks basing edgy insults on something sounding vaguely like another thing they dislike. pathetic cucks

Kys. Digits confirm it

Islam is awesome, not the modern shit, but the Islam that exist long ago.

Jesus was a pacific hippie

Muhammad (piss be upon him) was a violent warlord

Really they're basically both the same religion

Say what you want mud
I live in Russia and and I'm fucking waiting for another crusade to purge your filth
There's a reason every Religion is at war with you you know

Your reductionism is abhorrent.

I hate Islam because Arabs are the most disgusting creatures on the planet. They also spent all of their time thinking of ways to kill me/my countrymen. I can't wait for a real war with these stinking gay ass hat wearing fucks....

Jesus was a Mediterranean hippy, you retard. If you wanna diss religions, be my guest, but please learn to write and argue correctly first.

Yep.

The % of the population that's indoctrinated per capita is a very important number to them because it dictates how much soft power they have and what level of pushing their agendas they can reasonably get away with at any given time.

retarded summerfag cancer detected.

when even buddhists can't stand your religion....it's all over but the crying

That moment when you realize these were the people that wiped you out

>learn to write
what ?

I'd be a non-practicing but happily married Muslim.

Mother Russia loves Islam. ㄟ(ツ)ㄏ

user is comparing christianity as a cult off shoot of judaism with islam. in that respect user is pretty muck on the money

Fuck off faggot

eh alright mate, i cant be bothered anymore

continue about your day knowing you took the most shit tier bait, i honestly didnt expect anyone to reply to me, but there you are.

What? Actually just shutup. "Crackers" who fall for this shit are worse then the sandniggers who were born into it.

he's right though

>t. protestant hippie

>Pacific
Tried to make a joke out of it, but you're too retarded to pick up on it. "Piss be upon him", you disrespectful neckbeard piece of shit.

Fuck islam Israel4ever lol

>non-practicing Muslim
That doesn't exist
It's cally being an hypocrite and it's worse than being a regular unbeliever

What happened to nationalism?

That's what I said. Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit?

grammatically correct prose, whilst not be a requirement of posting on /b, is encouraged and rewarded with plaudits. now sort your fuckin writin style out you illiterate cunt

LOL

No it's not. You are brainwashed, probably by a college you paid a shit ton of money to go to. You are a fucking idiot.

male hate is to take them out of the oven once they're cooked, so you don't burn your fingers.
Their women are just ugly and dirty as fuck, better cover them more

kekekekkekekeklel

U gay.

hat*

also dubs of truth