I raped someone in high school. Idk, i wouldn't call it rape but i felt like i kinda did...

I raped someone in high school. Idk, i wouldn't call it rape but i felt like i kinda did. I was a sperglord that was doing project with some hot mexican girl i luckily got paired with. I was over my house and it was just me and her. I kinda sense she liked me and in my i somehow convinced myself it would be alpha / romantic it if i forced myself on her, it made sense because i was so fucking horny.

I did rape her going in, she pushed me off and gave me the most mature serious face iv ever seen and told me not to touch her but again at the time i was so fucking horny i convinced myself she liked it. Basically i blocked her from the door and took my shirt off, forced her on my bed and stripped her to her bra / pants and i clothes off and wrapped my arms around her and pressed myself on top of her latina body so she couldn't get out. She was literally shaking out of fear and at that moment i knew i fucked up badly but i might as well go in.

Like a fucking jerk i came inside then i told her i thought girls like this shit and basically opened up about how beta i am and how much of a fucking dumbass i was for doing this to her, while laying on top of her naked. She was very quiet and said "i cant believe you just did that." "i feel bad for you" and told me not to tell anyone about it. She never talked to me for the rest of the sophomore year but weirdly she completely acted like nothing happened Jr year and we were actually friends for awhile. I tried brining up how i raped her once because i wanted to say sorry and she literally stone walled me when i said that.

She liked it moron

>i wouldn't call it rape

No, if it was how you described it here, then it's rape. You raped a girl. Now you get to live your entire life not knowing who she'll tell and who will find out.

She was shaking and super still when i was laying on top of her.

Did you decide to tell your story to Sup Forums because you thought they'd be more likely to validate what you did and reassure you that it wasn't that bad?

Sounds hard to believe but if it is rhen she must have liked it

How did you supress her long enough to get clothes off? What was she wearing

Did she come? Not shitposting im legitimately curious. She didnt like it but as a body reaction some women cum during rape for trama survival.

Just call it a social experiment retard

Wow... At least you wont die a virgin.

she tried to walk out my door but i shoved her back. When i took my clothes off she just stood there shocked with her arms crossed defensively, then i lifted her up and pinned her under me, she kept crossing her arms and i started ripping her shirt off and then she let me because her shirt was ripping i guess.

also how do you say she liked it when she was literally shaking when i did it

Or a prank man.
Just a prank bro.

This website is really fucking my brain up. Nobody to blame but myself though.

Nobody cares OP. It happens all the time and men rarely ever fave consequences. Typical mammal behavior. Nothing special.

You raped a woman and abused the power imbalance that you had when she trusted you. There's no grey here - you even said that you blocked her leaving and held her down; that she was shaking afterwards is enough.

OP is a rapist.

Even when being scared stiff I would think they would use some force like biting/eye gouging to get you off idk

The fact she hasnt told anyone either and said she felt bad for you.

Why do you think she hasnt told anybody? Is it out of pity, maybe scared to tell anybody?

Do you think she'll turn you in in future

I'm saying perhaps since she still spoke to you for some time, maybe if you just asked or flirted with her you could have gotten laid without needing to rape her

> basically opened up about how beta i am and how much of a fucking dumbass i was for doing this to her, while laying on top of her naked. She was very quiet and said "i cant believe you just did that." "i feel bad for you"

you are such a beta autist that the girl you just raped felt predominately pity for you..

Wow OP is truely a legendary beta

i feel so fucking bad i want to take it back badly.

I honestly dont know why she didnt tell anyone or how she didnt get pregnant, i honestly wanted to ask her and say i was sorry because we were friends for like 2-3 years after but she was literally dead quiet when i tried saying sorry

Sorry OP you are a rapist and you should feel very sad. Even your rape victim felt bad for you. I genuinely don't know how you have made it this far.

Message her about it
Say you liked her a lot
and that you just want to apologise for what you did

Say, you would like to be friends with her again and you feel so much remorse for what you did

Say her forgiveness is all you want

Pics of the mexican girl pls OP

idk how to tell is a girl came or not. There was white cum on me and around but idk if it was just me, honestly tho it wasn't worth it

What do you expect? Her to magically want to talk about a painful violation with her rapist because it will make him feel better? Was that her first time? Will she trust men the same again?

You feel guilty because you know you did something bad. Now you get to live with it. This is the reminder that hopefully leads you to becoming a better person by building upon that wrong.

Get up, dust yourself off and do something good in this world instead of wallowing.

You raped an innocent girl, no wonder she hates you. She didn't let you fuck her because she felt bad. She probably acknowledges how you were her friend and felt pity out of the fact of what you did, and how you threw away an entire friendship for 5 minutes of pleasure.

She probably doesn't want to ruin your life like you ruined hers, and rather than gaining she wants you to live with what you've done.

You don't deserve her OP, if this was a random you would be locked up ASAP do you understand? Your life would be fucked. You should be thanking her for not ratting on you

>What do you expect? Her to magically want to talk about a painful violation with her rapist because it will make him feel better?
but why did she become his friend after that?

its obvious she liked it faggot, she went dead quiet because she thought she might have to come up with some bullshit to cover up that she liked it. happens a lot when people think theyre about to get busted

OP remember the way you feel right now and hold on to that feeling. Whenever you can help somebody to act in a better way than you did got should do it.

of course it was rape and her reaction i think is best summed up with what she said, 'i can't believe (it)'. it's hard to process and no i seriously doubt she liked it. rape isn't like it is in the movies or whatever and not everyone demonstrates predictable behaviour. this is one scenario that shows just how often rapists don't even realise that they're being rapists. this is what feminists talk about with ending rape, i.e. better, more open discussion around 'consent' and recognising things when they happen. i wouldn't keep trying to bring it up with her

Do you still keep in touch with her? Shes probably plotting revenge to ruin your life or something and is just keeping you close in order to execute her plan at the right moment.

Do you understand that surfing Sup Forums and all of thise years lurking in loli, rape, trap and fur threads has turned you into a rapist?

Shut yourself off from the internet and become a monk and control your sexual urges. Leave and go somewhere where you can redeem yourself for your sins. Go around helping helpless people, build bridges and whatever that will help those in need.

Do something before you create another victim.

trickyricky.webm

She's Mexican so was used to it.
You should build a wall op

Hot

You raped her. She was probably in shock of what was going on. I'm not surprised she acted normal after. I guarantee she was too ashamed to say anything which makes the situation sadder.

I honestly think you're worse than the creeps who post 14yr old girl threads on the website.

Na, people who post cp are moralless, they wouldn't feel bas about raping someone. Op at least feels bad and the fact she is talking to him kinda shows she knows op wasnt completely evil

Op do you think its possible you'll do that ever again?

How many years ago?

No way, never.

This may sound cliche but confess to a priest. Go to a Catholic confession and tell a priest. It's essentially free therapy and you can't got to jail(although you should be punished). Telling someone is a better feeling than confessing to the Internet.

Then visit a therapist, if you want

Well at least u should be in the clear, u still a rapist though

Dubs checked

I honestly don't know why i am laughing so hard at this story

Should have paid more attention in your English class than raping some chick.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

The climate here at b has changed
P sure it's been infiltrated by the feminist agenda :(
Good for you op. Not really, get over it but whatever.
It was a shitty thing to do but get over it cause whining about it doesn't help her and it doesn't help you. Ignore these bitches all around telling you you should be locked up and trying to make you feel bad. It happened. Shitty things worse than that happen to people every day and they either move past it or let it control the course of their life. Do you want 4 years gone to control the course of your life? If you've learned more about who you want to be you're all the more better equipped. Move forward faggot.

Can't decide if alpha or beta

Summerfag detected