What is the most valuable treasure you have stolen/shoplifted?

What is the most valuable treasure you have stolen/shoplifted?

>A bottle of orange juice. I'm a good citizen.

Idk, too many things that I've stolen. It also has been years since I've stolen anything.

I would steal some of my brother's weed when I was 13 from time to time when I didn't know anybody who sold bud.

A single grape.

fizzy lifting drink

A high res digital camera years ago

How'd you do it? Did you steal it from a store or a friend?

I use a peer-to-peer logiciel to steal movies.

air. i am so cool

iphone 6

3ds special Mario edition

I was too poor on the last 4th of july so i went to a firework store i never go to and stole abunch of accesories and i stole a 24 shot cake

When my brother bought a computer at a shop I was there to help him carry all the pieces to the car. I just grabbed the camera when no one was looking and put it in a box with the computer stuff. Then I carried the box to the car and pocketed the camera. It was impulsive, not planned. I just though, fuck that's a nice camera and put it in the box. I don't do that shit anymore

i put some sweet tarts in my socks one time and bounced

How

whenever i go to target i eat jellybeans from that big ass aisle full of them in cases

Story?

I remember I stole a ben 10 sticker when i was a kid
I feel so bad about it, you can't even imagine

The new target in my old city has two entrances. One in front, one in back that spits into a mall with a service hallway about 5 feet from the door.
i schwooped 4 MTG fatpacks, diablo 3 reaper of souls (hate paying for xpacs) and a 200$ lego set. Literally picked them up and walked straight out the door.

Also, my local card/comic shop was pure cancer. The owner was like watching the comic book guy from the simpsons IRL.
God that place is bad.
Anyway.
Took the entirety of Locke And Keye, caught up on 3 months worth of comics, and took a few dr strange compilations. All in all like 300$ worth of comics.
Goddamn that was easy.

be me
have i nice launch at McDonald
some bitch is be hide me eating get up to thrower here shit away she left her iPhone on table took walk passed grabbed it and left
got home it had no icloud account so i could just wipe the shit clean

Lucky fag