Female here. How do I cuckold my friendzoned male friend even more?

Female here. How do I cuckold my friendzoned male friend even more?

Like how do I lure him into going shopping with me and my boyfriend while he carries my shopping bags and pay for the items while me and my boyfriend hold hands? Sometimes he doesn't come if he knows my boyfriend is gonna be there, so I should lure him. Any techniques?

Pic related. That's me and my boyfriend with my friendzoned pet serving as my back rest.

cook him some nice pasta

KYS.

that'll show him.

making this bait thread 4 times a week is a good start, keep it up. as soon as possible, you should progress on to killing yourself

The story of this thread is faker than Caitlyn Jenner's cunt!

Oh this thread again

why do you keep posting this?

are you the same guy who constantly posted that athiests are dumb thread? with the princess? seems to be less of those and now it's this over and over

i actually am the same guy that post the atheist copypasta everyday.

how did u know

my analytical skills are off the charts

such a good picture.

>analytical
>anal-ytical
>anal

Yeh,expecially that faggot

Never going to come back from friendzone there...

RIP

when he years later will murder you in your sleep and you´re choking on your own blood remember you asked for this

lmao taking cock up the ass is probably the third best thing so idk what you're complaining about xD

>expecially that faggot
>expecially faggot
>faggot
>faggot
>faggot

WHAT THE FUXK DID YOU JUST CALL ME

Lol guess who's getting friendzoned like this lol

>you won't do anything keep laying on your back and taking like a bitch

a fucking [spoiler]faggot[/spoiler] like those who have been dying in orlando

>Female here.

yea this totally isnt fake

Just don't get fat, you will turn invisible and lose all your power.

fat women are disgusting.

you should probably take that back or else I'll be forced to outwit you on a battle of wots in an online anonymous Sup Forums website

wow. are you serious? are you fucking serious? why are you doing that? what do you think you can benefit from toying around an innocent friend? wow. just wow. i'm very disgusted by you, young "lady"

This is bait but if your friend is stupid enough to go along with that, that's his own problem.

Kek

>this is bait
>gives a legit response

Next time just type out "I'm a newfaggot and an idiot."

You fucking witch

> making you respond

stay autistic

Cool bait, but if for realz, he's going to murder you both one of these days.

tits or GTFO
oh, and fuck you, whore.

i call that justice. the system (barely) works!

please be fake, if not 7/10 cringe

Dubs never lie

Nice trip dubs

you should be careful, because its those guys that go on to do great things in life and become the billionnaires who start startups, companies, projects like Facebook or whatever. And its people like your boyfriend who become losers after high-school. One day you will be a 25-30 year old woman and you will understand what the important things in life are. But by then it will be too late for you.

>being this new
mfw

typical teenage reaction when confronted with truthful wisdom.

you are a teenage idiot. You. Do. Not. know. Anything. about. anything.

when the cuck pays for stuff, you should squeal, jump into your bf's arms, legs wrapped around him, kiss him and thank him for what the cuck just paid for. repeat.

make sure you tell bf how you can't wait to get him home to reward him with blowjobs and pussy, for stuff cuck bought. make sure cuck hears it.

STALE PASTA IS STALE

>thinks pasta
>thinks bate
>thinks fake

okay this copypaste is getting old

Wow, if this is real, I hope you get raped and get your throat tea bagged.

Let him eat out your butthole for a half hour and then do nothing to him.

You arent old enough to discuss i intercourse.
To the GULAGS!!!