Hey Sup Forums how do you guys deal with aggressive guys on nights out

Hey Sup Forums how do you guys deal with aggressive guys on nights out.

out with friends last night
talking to some girls
couple guys try to steal them from us
I begin to tool them
one of them gets mad and puts his arm around me to look dominate in front of the girls
I shove his arm off
he shoves me
we're ready to come to blows
he tells me that he's a cop to get me to back down
I could tell he was full of shit
I don't back down
and my friends separate us

tldr; guy tries to fight me outside a club and I want to know how you guys deal with these situations

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YviYufXRw0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pull out my Beretta 9mm and make him cry like a bitch

fight him then piss in his mouth

Dominance 101

...were the girls impressed by his displays of dominance?

no point in talking shit. deck him in the fucking mouth first thing. he will be caught by surprise and you follow up with more blows until hes out cold or his/your friends break it up.

It depends. If people are hostile towards me, I'll try and make it go away. If people are towards against my friends, I'll get hostile really fast.

I go out all the time and end up in situations just like this from my experience the best thing to do is punch them square in the nose before they get a chance to put a hand on you. Stand up strong like a boss and ask the rest of them if they want some

As a former bouncer, I am a fan of a blood choke.

U did fine, mostly they are full of shit and act tough. And if it came to punches then you better know how to trade blows.. Most of the time try to defuse the situation without it costing any loss to either your character, so they won't think you're being a pussy, or without loosing the girls, so they can see that you are th one who is correct and he is an actual couch bag, otherwise if you fight you can both get kicked out and ruin your friends night as well

i carry a hypodermic full of superglue. straight in the neck.

youtube.com/watch?v=YviYufXRw0g

I don't want to sound like a cuck but violence doesn't solve anything. Furthermore if the girls you're talking to are impressed at your inability to hold your cool in a difficult situation then you'd be better off standing clear of them.

Spoken like a true cuck

Violence does solve things, but it shouldn't be the first resort but last.

this. had a similiar situation
>at a burger joint in a shitty neighborhood
>with gf
>we walk in
>2 thug tatted mexicans standing there, presumably waiting for their orders
>as we walk past one of them says "damn id like to fuck that"
>i turn at meet his gaze
>hes has a smug look as if im not going to do anything about it
>with a blank expression i hit that spic in the face as hard as i could
>immediately followed throught with a second punch at his friend
>first guy is KO'd
>other guy gets hit but disengages
>we leave the restaurant as the friend falls to aid his unconscious friend
>got the best bj of my life that night

Bring your chin down to protect your neck while continuing to stare into his eyes. Bring up your hands and say "I don't wan't no trouble bro". flex your traps and your core. Slightly bend your knees.
Here's the crucial part: in a low voice start uttering wolowolowolowolowolo slowly increasing in volume. By now he should be surprised. Sway from side to side while loosening your facial muscles and both anal sphincter and kegel muscle.
You should be pretty loud by now and the guy will have stepped back and be visibly shaken.
Begin to piss and shit yourself. Let your eyes roll in the back of your heal. By now you are chanting WOLOWOLOWOLOWOLO at the tops of your lungs.
He will run away
Everyone within a 2 kilometers radius will feel a terrifying presence within their soul.
Marvel as you ascend into your planar form

I would've done the same. Good job, user!

Wtf cunt, people will just think you are a spastic and thinking like that means that you are... You don't think things through do you... The girls will get scared and leave, the security will think you are on ice and get you detained so cops can pick you up. Doing that is the worst plan as you will be seen as the bad guy... Besides don't be a bitch by sucker punching people you weak pussy

top zoz

What has violence ever solved for you user?

Cringed.

who the fuck cares? there are more girls out there than them at that moment, and that little faggot cunt will think twice before he ever does that shit again.

Well this definitely didn't happen.

Cringe all you like till your flat on your back with your nose pissing all over your face. Pussy

I'll rape them and if they are with a bunch of guys, than I'll gangrape them. I'll fuck 'em in the ass till it bleeds and prolapse.

I was bullied in high school. One day I had enough and beat the main bully with a rock in my hand. He had to be taken to a hospital. No one bullied me after that, in fact, I got many friends. Some I still have today.

you better believe that it did. and if u ever left your moms basement you'd know a thing or two about the real world. if u ever get a girl and take her out in public i feel sorry for her if u wont defend her honor and let some douchebag retard talk to her like that.

Is that the only time? The thing is in high school you were a child. Childish solutions solve nothing in an adult world.

If you want to be a dick, just headbutt as soon as someone is overly aggressive.
Otherwise just laugh and leave, offer to but the girls a drink and walk off with/without them.
I switch between both methods depending on my temperament on the night.

good story what page in the fairy tell book are you on im lost

NO IT IS KEK YOU FAGGOT PIECE OF SHIT

Kill yourself

Look at all the cucks in this thread. OP if you get disrespected like that you knock that faggot on his ass or get your ass whooped trying. If you roll over those girls are gonna see how much of a big pussy you are just like I do.

Basically try and make him look like the asshole he is calmly. If that isnt appealing to the girl then fuck her. Who wants to get into a physical altercation over "some girl"? and more than likely some random douche at a bar has limited to no prospects, and as a result no repercussions for legal trouble.

Are you mad that ur too beta to even consider defending your honor? I grew up a scrapper and I got in fights over shit smaller than that.

hope you didn't drop your fedora on your way out.

Your caps are so alpha. I just pissed myself with fear.

Show of my mad martian art skills and anally probe the fucker up against the bar.

I've had to resort to violence in adult life, too. Recently a friend went too far into personal things, I told him to stop, he didn't, I told him let's go outside and sort this out, he just kept talking shit, I slapped him, he went quiet and started bitching how he is going to leave if i stay there, I left. I lost a friend, kept my self-respect. Never let people bully you in any way. Violence is the universal language, everyone understands it.

Says your pussy ass. If u said that shit to my face I'd fucking deck ur ass too.

this
only reasonable solution.

I was about 24 and was chaperoning my friends very hot 14 year old cousin.
Was walking back home and some crackhead looking dude says. "I want to fuck your girlfriend".
Instantly I went it danger mode. I nervously giggled and carried on walking.
That dude should have fucked me up and raped the bitch.

Top Gary

>insert navy seal pasta here

LMAO what a pussy. Pro tip: don't chaperone if you can't do it properly.

Don't worry a lot of ppl on Sup Forums have never got in a fight or never will haha... I got beaten with a hammer at work the fucken dude used the claw side but he was 55 and I ultimately won ... Few months ago

xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Laugh it off cus ur online. Guaranteed it would happen. You think the world is full of beta cucks like yourself, but there are some people that won't put up with an ounce of that shit. If someone straight up says they want to fuck ur gf right in front of the both of you are you just shrug it off you're a grade A pussy and ur girl deserves better.

I think i have problems I would have stabbed him depending on how mad i was i would kill him or just stab his leg

Dude I know. I don't know what the fucks wrong with me. I don't feel much pain, I'm quite strong and fairly tall. For some reason I can only fight when I'm being literally attacked.

human beans > aliens

>we're ready to come to blows
See, this is where you fucked up, OP.
You could have just blown each other and everybody would have gone home satisfied.

I admit that I was wrong, though violence should always be the final solution.

Haha id fucken beat that dude with my massive muscles, then id just squat and take a shit on his face lol.
I would whip out my massive cock just to show off and fuck three supermodels because im a badass.
Fucking betas itt lol

It's not about the girls, your friends won't go out with you if you just cross people in the face the first thing you don't like about them.. They won't hang out with you

I never let it get that point. Most of the guys in this town that are going out to the main night spots aren't trying to act aggressive because it does not get you laid at the end of the day

Said the 9 year old wheelchair kid

The final solution is the best solution.

Idk what kind of friends you have but any of mine would do the same. Why do you even post in this thread if ur not man enough to handle your business? Pussy

*tips fedora*

Oh sorry didn't realize you get in idiotic fights that have no reason to be started in the first place you probably will never make anywhere above minimum wage you are a Low life non-Intelligent piece of shit, You get mad at small things and hurt people over it I would say use your words but you got very few. here's a over view of your life
>Get in as many fights as possible
>try to win them
>fuck whores
>get drunk
>vote for trump
>see how it turns out
>die alone as a homeless man
If you ever have a kid you are going to abuse it, as goes for your wife but getting into fights over small stuff you probably wont live past 30

Hahaha. Internet thug

Tips fedora off your pussy head

Let's go to jail over a minor altercation!

ITT: betas vs real men

noone is implying any of this you fag.
your anonymous keyboard-warrior boasting makes you look like a completely autistic cringelord though.

Elbow. Especially in close quarters. Guaranteed knockout or stuns the fucker for you to throw a combo.

I look at it as the fucker is receiving the proper repercussions for his bad behavior. Law of nature.

This whole thread is filled with non-intelligent people that have no life so they rage and fight because they have very little to loose

Holy shit
>When you tryed to meme
>but you kuldn't spell
>or format your pic's werds so peeple lost their shit laffing at yu immediately.

And that's just the pic, the fucking idiot comment is a whole 'nother story.

First of all, if you can completely ignore the guy to the point that both you and the girls don't even know he's there then you have won.

If that's too hard to pull off for the circumstance you are in, try to get her away from the guy, tell her you want to show her something and piss off out of there.

Lastly, if thats too hard, grab one of the girls and leave, get your wing man friend if you have one with you to take his attention quickly and leave the less DTF girl with him.

Let me know what you think. Violence won't get you poon in a club, so its a little out of the question in this situation but nothing better than a good scrim with another bloke for a bit of fun

Violence isn't the answer guys. It's the question. The answer is yes.

I kekd

I got in a fight over someone saying they want to bang my girl, blatant disrespect. If you wouldn't do the same ur a fucking pussy . End of story. PS I make more than min wage but nice paragraph you spelled out there. Next time I see u out with ur gf I'll be sure to slap her ass since I know you'll just bend over and take it like a bitch.

Well you could have just taken his arm off you and put him in a lock on his knees and then looked like da man and reverse his peasant psychology but yeah you did the right thing didn't get arrested

>don't instigate
>if someone else instigates, tell them to fuck off
>if they grab you, tell them to let go before they get hurt
>if they don't, put them in the ground and tell them to calm down
>if they punch you, fuck them up

Simple as that.

OP here

the girls didn't give a shit
they just walked away
it doesn't make you a cuck at all
you're right at the end of the day I would have hurt a fellow human being and myself over some broads
agreed
lol thanks for that, I still feel a bit heated and your post got me laughing and feeling more relaxed
pretty much what happened with the girls
that's exactly what my friend told me, people who start shit have nothing to lose
the guys were blowing themselves out, you're right I shouldn't have felt all threatened and kept ignoring them.

so your solution is to wait until you get your shit slapped before you do anything at all? fuck you and fuck these betas itt. i bet you still cry about bernie sanders every night

Pull my katana, nobody touches my waifu

zoz'd again

Gary'd

Here I'll correct your Comment as I can see you tried and failed,
>When you tired** to **make a meme**
>but you couldn't** spell
>For the rest I think you had a mental episode
>On the keyboard

Ah yes, a fellow that's developing his skills I see, I recognize that lingo anywhere ;)

One more experience under your belt, now you're better equipped to deal with the situation next time. Keep being critical of your shortcomings and keep asking yourself "why did xyz happen"

You're gonna make it bro

OP ur a fag. and there are so many fucking pussies in this thread i didnt realize how many faggot cucks really lurck this site. as soon as that dool put his hands on me its on. what would it take for you to hit him? does he need to pull your pants down and fuck you in the ass? KYS

I am a yellow belt in judo, i would o soto toshi that faggot into the ground.

lurk*, fool**

zoz!!

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKIGN VZXUX8USZXYUZXYZY6YZZSB N FG4ETUIF ZOZZ IS NOT A WORD OR ANYTHIGN YOU DUMB FUCK GO FUCKING SHUT THE FUCK UP

>hes not wrong

If you were out at a nightclub what would your goal be for the night?

I assume OP's goal was to try to hook a girl, if it was just to have a bit of fun I could understand him bashing the other guy's brains in but I don't believe it will help with girls

i would have pulled out my bow and yelled "RYUU GA WAGA TEKI WO KURAU!!!"

My solution is being confident enough to overpower them at each step they make.

Only insecure white trash pick fights with strangers over nothing.

Owned his ass YEAH next time you think about coming to Sup Forums you better spell right because all of us spell 100% finy

haha
thanks bro

hahaha. overpower him with your confidence? tips fucking fedora nigger lmaoo

Damn it >Only insecure white trash pick fights >with strangers over nothing.
Its been on the tip of my tongue through out this whole thread

lol... if someone clearly provoked my friend and then said friend fuck that guy up I wouldn't think my buddy is somehow a lepper now, who the fuck are you dude? I suspect little girl

Op if you look anything half like this he probably will not even pick fight with you

>if someone else instigates, tell them to fuck off
I had this dudes gf trying to get us to fight. Shits fucked son

Most the times when guys act aggressive, it's just that, an act. You called his bluff and he folded.

It's best to avoid any kind of physical conflict as much as possible. You don't know if the other guy is trained or has a weapon.

My buddy had something similar happen, guy started punching his sister so he beat the shit out of him, turns out he was a cop.

Rich Piranha is cool and all but Richy P eats him for breakfast