Tripping hard on shrooms, and flipping, any advice too feel better

Tripping hard on shrooms, and flipping, any advice too feel better

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UcKhas3HCk
hekatestation.net/die.html
youtu.be/iOaIL4vdG2Y
62.210.238.226/contents/videos2/86000/86764/86764.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop what you're doing. It isn't fair to everyone else.

Just watch the movie

youtube.com/watch?v=9UcKhas3HCk

So I guess your responsibilities halt when you trip? Life is moving quickly on without you, you're being left behind.

Do dis

Get a friend over you trust and isnt tripping.

go for a walk in the park...

Look out for beers

Find a cat to talk too

Embrace it all my friend. Enjoy the ride. Enlighten yourself and take everything in. :)

I once ate about 80-100 dried mushrooms I lost control of my legs and couldn't walk for 24 hrs. I still came out the other side right as rain. So you'll be fine. Nothing to stress about.

Watch [Adult Swim] Off the air on youtube

Fucking answer OP

Go with the flow.

relax user, just spend a lot of time laffing on the sofa. chill out to some music or some movie channel. relax brah

Go for a walk. Generally shrooms make you feel bad then good then back to normal, so it's probably going to get a lot better.

go here, click on everything

hekatestation.net/die.html

DONT THINK ABOUT DIEING. IF YOU DO YOU COULD DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT THINK ABOUT BREATHING OR YOUR HEARTBEAT OTHERWISE YOU CAN MESS THEM UP. THINK ABOUT YOUR PARENTS AND FAMILY AND HOW IT WOULD BE IF THEY KNEW WHAT YOU WERE DOING AND COULD SEE YOU NOW. ALSO, IT HELPS TO LOOK AT YOUR PATHETIC TINY DICK IN THE MIRROR.

pic r
e
l
a
t
e
d

Enjoy it. Regardless of what happens in a few hours it'll wear off and you'll be normal again.

its just the shrooms everything is fine

but hows your universe anyway?

None of its real, it will all be over eventually. Mushrooms arent the kind of drug you fuck with, respect it, and it will respect you. Let it show you what it has to offer and dont force it in a different direction

...What is this?

>all these plus
>if youre on the sofa, hold a soft pillow
>also burn some champa

Start analyzing your anxiety and try too get to the root of it. Then work you're way backwards too the hear and now.

Remember that it's your trip and you have full control of it. Nothing to worry about, just be in a happy place in your mind. Also, watch Ash vs Evil Dead, episode 4 (I think) and find the moment when he's on ayahuasca trip with Brujo

My legs feel reaally numb and i do not lik e it, anyhave have. Fix. OP here btw

Dont fall aslep

Breathe

Walk around.

I cannot ex0lain how i feel, so much shit is moving

You been sitting to long

CALL 9-1-1 Losing circulation to your legs is a sign your heart is pumping enough. This is an uncommon but not unheard of side effect of Psilocybin.

t. Doctor Stoner Fag

Dance

Thank you for advice, my legs still feel weird as shit, but i feel better, thank you all

You need to move user. Just wiggle if nothing else. :)

hey OP, what are you thinking about? Do you have same introspective thoughts, or thoughts about life, universe, or not having any deep thoughts at all and just enjoy the ride? Don't worry, every answer is correct, just tell us what's on your mind

Go with the flow man

>
AP-318 Half Gimari Aphrodisiac – Dimensions Stop Teasing Acme Appeal In ! Two People Kkiri In A Room Called The Housekeeper ! And Even Show Off The Erotic Goods And Erection Ji – Port To Drink The Aphrodisiac Of Weakened Serious Housekeeper That Does Not Become A Naughty Mood, Reason Is Only Left The Body Was Kept In The Ultra-sensitive Body ! again And Again…

I dont know, reslly what im thinking that is the thing lol. Im living second by sec9nd rn if thst makes sense, sorry for bad writing i am fucked pretty hard

Put peanut butter on your ass and let your dog lick it off. It will take the trip right away. Works every time.

Dont worry. All there is this moment. This second. Just accept it. Always. Right now. This guy knows.

I always have a towel with me
It feels so nice and comfortable cuddling with it

>Tripping hard on shrooms
>Able to operate the internet

Unfortunately if you're not on a good trip. you often dont get introspective. He's probably thinking about how to feel better

It makes perfect sense,that's actually the point of... everything. Thanks for your answer. Have some cool shit

Why is this disgusting?

I don't know how long ago feels like 8 hours ago, probs was 30 mins or an hour. I fell asleepand had THE WEIRDEST dreams, it was crazy. Woke up to the weirdest feeling ever

I didnt say it was

OP if you really want to be a faggot smash out a load of orange juice or red bull. Alternatively just enjoy the trip and stop sucking dick your whole life.

I really dont like my legs feeling numb, im moving and shit but tbey wont stop

Mega dose of vitamin C

Good morning!!!

I know you didn't, I'm trying to figure out why it looks disgusting for some reason.

Poo poo?

It looks like a maggot faggot
Your brain has been conditioned to find maggots disgusting
My brain has been conditioned to find faggots disgusting

what dreams, mate?

I barely remember, just lots of flashing colors and shit. VERY FAST

Fuck, watch out for the SPIDERS maaaaan

Merrily merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream

would that work on you, dude? like, really?

First time on acid
Shrooms twice before
It's 100ug
Who knows the Codex?

youtu.be/iOaIL4vdG2Y

I HAVE SOME GOOD ADVICE OP, DONT THINK ABOUT SPIDERS ON YOUR FACE

and dont look in the mirror

thats great
fukken saved

100ug isnt that much, next time do 2 or 3, thats where the fun of lsd is actually at.

Fair enough, noted.

EMBRACE IT MY FRIEND, ITS ALL YOURS

This
>be last monday
>have a few old tabs of LSD, not sure if still good
>always wanted to try it but was waiting for a nice occasion
>say fuck it and take half
>kinda nice, world starts to look interesting and i feel kinda elevated
>think that's it and take rest of the tab
>rolling harder now, but underestimate how high i actually am
>smoke joint while watching movie
>mood changes
>realize i am tripping hard completely alone at home
>shitty weather, everything gray, only thing keeping me sane is the music
>pull out cord while moving speakers
>think i broke them
>sudden silence and prospect of having not speakers for the rest of the trip makes me freak out
>don't want to call anyone telling i am tripping and need help, but at the same time think i am going to lose my mind
>put on headset and browse internet for a some tips
>hard as fuck to operate computer but i find some good advice
>of course the old "this is just the drugs u will be fine" which doesn't really work for me
>"remember why you took the drugs, what you wanted to experience"
>"don't give away to the trip, observe what is happening to you from the outside, don't feel it"
>slowly start getting calmer and manage to enjoy some of the trip again

Was still not that great of a trip since i also didn't want to trip for the entire day which i did. What also helped is just doing normal shit if you can manage to. I just turned on the radio and started doing the dishes after i got kinda tired of tripping. Took a bit longer than usual, but realizing you are completely capable of normal task will calm you down

the last sentence is the most accurate thing I've read on this thread

Bump for moar trip stories

you ned to drink something with sugar
sugar + psylocybin = controll over your mushroom trip

62.210.238.226/contents/videos2/86000/86764/86764.mp4

Milk

nice

Bump

OP r u still here?

Marine

Remember OP,

we're all just flashes of light looking for our own universe

>advice

Drink a couple beers or shots; it'll help take the edge off your bad trip. What also helps is good bud and good music.