Discuss

Discuss.

Hmmm... Really makes you think

Political Cartoon/10

Literally made to offend and make people debate by expressing a grand idea simply. Not my cup of tea.

>people that have no legitimate arguments make pictures like this

>get baited into the thread regardless

fucking dunce

Salty leftist made a weak countersignal meme, what's to discuss?

Wow, because of this meme I have had a revelation. I realise now voting for Trump is stupid. I will no longer vote for Trump because of how informative and persuasive this meme is. Thanks for posting this meme OP, you've made me a better man.

Sup Forums uses political cartoons ALL THE TIME though. That A. Wyatt Mann piece of shit, not to mention that lunatic Ben Garrison both have permanent residence here when it comes to displaying all their latest "work".

Zyklon Ben and A Wyatt Mann express points, though, even if you disagree with them.

This is visual shitposting from an angry loser.

And that is why it is not my cup of tea.

Pretty sure a point is being clearly expressed in OP though.

Trump supporters are uneducated dumbshits. That's just as avalid a "point" as saying Sanders is a communist.

I love it all the trump supporters get triggered like the most non binary feminists. I wonder if it's hard coming to terms with the fact that they support a babbling autist. Who's not only stumbled into more wealth then they'll ever understand but altogether completely uncaring for the nation and the people who worship him and transparent about it.

>Trump supporters are uneducated dumbshits.
My, what an sweeping, uneducated, generalization. Going to need some facts to back up your statement though.

No, what YOU need is a lesson in English comprehension.

Sanders isn't a communist, though he'd like to be one.
Trump's base is actually rich Whites, not the working class, but if he's managed to mobilize the White lumpen, who gives a fuck? Hillary is sure as fuck going to mobilize the Black and mestizo underclasses as best she can-- should Trump cripple himself?

Mad that my candidate will be on the ballot in November bernfag?

Misconception. The trailer trash that get interviewed at the rallies are not the core of his support. Those demographics by and large, do not vote.

The majority of his support are petty-bourgeois types. Strip mall owners, slum lords, rural dentists, the college-aged sons of lawyers and other human jackals.

Kek, just wait for July when the desperate GOP hardliners give the nomination to someone else.

You'll be crying so hard.