Okay Sup Forums

Okay Sup Forums,
to cut a long story short I am into traps after frequenting this site a long time, been with a few, enjoyed myself irl, it's been good.
Now though, a VERY feminine tgirl says she would prefer to fuck my ass, and has a much bigger tool than me.
Is this still arguably straight, or am I totally in the gay/bi realm lads?

no way u can take a dick in the ass and say your straight

lol

Nice double dubs, and thanks user, this is the initial impression I recieved as well.

Traps are guys with tits you know that rigth ?

Unless you scream "No Homo!" at the same time, right?

Wasn't straight to begin with bro

Wait wait wait, so no balls can touch, and I have to scream that?

Yup slap a pair of tits on a dude = trap no u tard

you don't have to scream
just gotta think "no homo" at least once while you're being fucked in the pooper

and if you're just sucking a dick, it's not gay even if you don't think "no homo"

How in the fuck can you think that anything to do with traps is even argubly straight?

F#ck, have I been screaming for nothing

Balls can touch, just don't look tgirl in the eyes at the same time

There mere fact that you are questioning this makes you a raging faggot

Okay, so if I am looking back over my shoulder and a swing motion leads them to brush, I am then gay?
Do I have to come out to my parents at that moment, or can I leave it until after she cumms?

Rate plz

You have been abandoned by your parents long time ago, that's why you're doing this. Impossible question

very tight hole, ay ok would probably fuck

put some more time into shaving

I never shaved

Why bother with all the stupid labels? When it comes to sex, do whatever feels good. Doesn't matter what you want to call it. The Gay/straight labels are more important when it comes to relationships and who you fall in love with, not pleasure. Also grow up a bit before you run around taking random dick up your ass you mongrel.

ok that was really fucking gay of you

It was never arguably straight faggot. Just cause you call them "girls" doesn't negate the fact that they're actually guys.
If you wanna be gay and fuck dudes knock yourself out, but don't try selling it like you're straight when you known damn well you're just as gay as the traps who pretend to be women.

Does she have a feminine penis?

Anyone who's actually vaguely self confident or self assured doesn't need to try and "prove" they're straight.

It's the sort of label you use if you're insecure and afraid of seeming different.

Having stuff put in your butt can be straight, but if it's a dick you're into gay/queer territory. Doesn't matter if the person with the dick calls themselves a man or a woman

how have you remained so hairfree?
are you like 6?

should these pictures be reported?

Im an unhairy 15 year old

I fucked a feminine tgirl not too long ago except I wouldn't let them fuck my ass.
>pic related the tgirl that I fugged

Well I mean even if it's a chick/trans/intersex/whatever penis, you're not exactly 100% all about the pussy straight.

> It's not like you can even tell everyone's sex with 100% accuracy without seeing their junk. I've seen some pretty effeminate dudes and butch chicks.

> If a passing trans chick tried to suck a "straight" guy's dick he probably wouldn't even notice that she had one too until after

Not even all gay guys take it in the ass, user. you can still be gay as fuck without letting someone inseminate your intestines so that doesn't give you a free pass

post her cock

>sexual images
>15
you shouldn't be here, let alone posting naked pictures

Good for them, I've taken big shits that hurt a lot so the thought of being rammed haunts me.

Dubs speaks truth.

> Ass too.

Been furiously fapping from shota on Sup Forums for almost 4 year

well dont think so my ex fucked me with a strap in ass ... was enjoyable and i still consider myself straight

Hello FBI

you got more pics

Ya

nice. thanks :)

Np m8

i'd hit it hard

Agreed, does it really matter what you call it? Dunno why the feminine penis meme riles people up so much,

I know I did

moar mang

Dont ask yourself what side your on
Just ask yourself if you want to do it

Here u go

Be me, attractive passing tgirl
Start speaking to guy, he's hot, intelligent, dominant
Likes when i call him daddy, never done this before but like it, makes me feel emotionally connected and submissive to him
Planning to meet up soon for fun, I've not been with a guy before but looking forward to it

Am i got to get hurt b or will it be fantastic? Expect the latter, but heard enough bad stories to overlook the former..

Well, it's a feminine penis. It should be okay.

>Didn't reciprocate
Please end your fucking life. I fucking hate people like you. Yes, I'm fucking heated and jealous. Cunt.

Stop acting like such a babby

lol fag.

ay gurl lemme see dat ass

She's perfect. how did you met ? Moar ?