?

Smegma

WALL

Eventually

how

President

Why

sometimes

Lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotrimmatosilphioparaomelitokatakechymenokichlepikossyphophattoperisteralektryonoptekephalliokigklopeleiolagoiosiraiobaphetraganopterygon

Trips
(counts as a submission)

Lord

regurgitate

unto

Allah

my

also

PUSSY

Allahu

Wherefore

akbar

BANE?

legitimately

The

Niggers

commend

problematic

Kill

Bernie

unfortunately

CROOKED

Dickcheese

circumvents

Massacre

Orlando

concordantly

Dear Mr.Trump, where were you at the presidential election in 2008. You let a half black muslim into the white house. Race/culture aside he has fucked our country in to solemn doom. You may be the fortuitous knight in shiny armor. I hope and pray to Hades that you reign supreme USA. Lead our great country through the shadows of evil that surround us. Lead us ! We shall once again ascertain our rightful place amongst the squabbling dissidents. Amongst the insolent vermin which plague our integrity. Lead us towards divine enlightenment. Destroy the Nephilum who have congregated amongst the unknowing populous. Obliterate them from this earthly realm. Vanquish the so capled illuminated invaders who have indoctrinated our history and culture for millenniums. I plead for not your power but your guidance. Thank you dear president of the greatest nation that will ever be.

Yuge

elongating

china

Dumb cunt. That's not 1 word

debt

7/11

Cripples

Russia

with

Consequently,

extirpating

the

Kanye

is

gay

Correct

all

DADDY

pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

cures

Is donald trump jewish?

ergo

hail skelator

asscancer

no but his eldest daughter converted when she got married to one

refreshes

something tells me he is secretly jewish.

What we have so far:

Dear Dicks Die Your upmarket Cock is in openly end GINGER! big spics charlatan Hurensohn mudslimes? Smegma WALL Eventually how President Why sometimes Lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotrimmatosilphioparaomelitokatakechymenokichlepikossyphophattoperisteralektryonoptekephalliokigklopeleiolagoiosiraiobaphetraganopterygon Trips Lord regurgitate unto Allah my also PUSSY Allahu Wherefore akbar BANE? legitimately The Niggers commend problematic Kill Bernie unafortunatedly CROOKED Dickcheese circumvents Massacre Orlando concordantly Yuge elongating china debt 7/11 Cripples Russia. with Consequently, extirpating the Kanye is gay Correct. all DADDY pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis cures ergo asscancer refreshes

use a vpn to send this user.
presidential candidates still get secret service treatment and no doubt theyll track some weird ass message with the word die in it.

BUILD

;^) care about u

THE

WALL

thanks

ACETYLSERYLTYROSYLSERYLISOLEUCYLTHREONYLSERYLPROLYLSERYLGLUTAMINYLPHENYLALANYLVALYLPHENYLALANYLLEUCYLSERYLSERYLVALYLTRYPTOPHYLALANYLASPARTYLPROLYLISOLEUCYLGLUTAMYLLEUCYLLEUCYLASPARAGINYLVALYLCYSTEINYLTHREONYLSERYLSERYLLEUCYLGLYCYLASPARAGINYLGLUTAMINYLPHENYLALANYLGLUTAMINYLTHREONYLGLUTAMINYLGLUTAMINYLALANYLARGINYLTHREONYLTHREONYLGLUTAMINYLVALYLGLUTAMINYLGLUTAMINYLPHENYLALANYLSERYLGLUTAMINYLVALYLTRYPTOPHYLLYSYLPROLYLPHENYLALANYLPROLYLGLUTAMINYLSERYLTHREONYLVALYLARGINYLPHENYLALANYLPROLYLGLYCYLASPARTYLVALYLTYROSYLLYSYLVALYLTYROSYLARGINYLTYROSYLASPARAGINYLALANYLVALYLLEUCYLASPARTYLPROLYLLEUCYLISOLEUCYLTHREONYLALANYLLEUCYLLEUCYLGLYCYLTHREONYLPHENYLALANYLASPARTYLTHREONYLARGINYLASPARAGINYLARGINYLISOLEUCYLISOLEUCYLGLUTAMYLVALYLGLUTAMYLASPARAGINYLGLUTAMINYLGLUTAMINYLSERYLPROLYLTHREONYLTHREONYLALANYLGLUTAMYLTHREONYLLEUCYLASPARTYLALANYLTHREONYLARGINYLARGINYLVALYLASPARTYLASPARTYLALANYLTHREONYLVALYLALANYLISOLEUCYLARGINYLSERYLALANYLASPARAGINYLISOLEUCYLASPARAGINYLLEUCYLVALYLASPARAGINYLGLUTAMYLLEUCYLVALYLARGINYLGLYCYLTHREONYLGLYCYLLEUCYLTYROSYLASPARAGINYLGLUTAMINYLASPARAGINYLTHREONYLPHENYLALANYLGLUTAMYLSERYLMETHIONYLSERYLGLYCYLLEUCYLVALYLTRYPTOPHYLTHREONYLSERYLALANYLPROLYLALANYLSERINE

most

importantly

please

We

build

America

Fucking

THE

white males

haraharahara