Female genital mutilation is a crime

>female genital mutilation is a crime
>even suggesting it will disgust a majority of the population

>male genital mutilation is a thriving industry
>in some countries, *not* mutilating your child is considered barbaric

where is this alleged patriarchy when we need it?

>inb4 "it's not as bad"
most erogenous tissue is actually located in the inner foreskin, meaning most circumcisions result in almost complete removal of physical sexual pleasure.
ignoring that, a significant portion of circumcisions are botched, leading to skin bridges, urinary tract infections, pressure issues, bleeding or even sharp pain *every* erection

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3697758
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg#Masturbation_prevention
notjustskin.org/node/7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mfw cut tight

Mfw I'm cut
it didn't heal correctly
I have to get surgery

but there has to be a difference between the two procedures

I'm so glad I live in a first world country.
Completely uncut.

I've never used lube to masturbate.
It's like having a self-lubricating fleshlight built into the end of your cock.

im cut and ive never used lube to jack off either

I saved this from an old /r9k/ thread:

One problem is that a lot of people are operating under the mistaken impression that the glans is the most sensitive part of the penis, so they see the removal of the foreskin as no big deal.

It's actually the foreskin--particularly its ridged band and the immediate surrounding area-- which is the most sensitive part of the penis with respect to gentle touch sensitivity. The frenulum and frenular delta are also quite sensitive. (1)

The male glans is primarily a protopathic structure. Protopathic areas of the body are those with the ability to sense coarser stimuli, like heavy pressure or painful scraping. The preponderance of nerves in the glans are free nerve endings (FNEs), which are pain sensors. The predominant corpuscular nerve ending in the glans appears upon close inspection to be of a similar nature to the free nerve endings. (2)

Male circumcision irreversibly destroys the most sensual parts of the penis.

References

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3697758

you saved this shit onto your computer? what the fuck? why do you care about this so much?

How would you feel if it was commonplace for your countrymen to remove the fingernails of children?
It's like that, but on your penis.

Once it has stopped, we will look back on the practice like we look at Witch Burning or some shit.

but they aren't doing it just to be mean

im cut and i dont have any problems with any of the things you've listed

Having your foreskin should be a right, not a privilege.

i dont think its that serious man, you're making a mountain out of a molehill

I'm circumcised...no issues, sex is great.

It's done because it's always been done.
It was originally done to prevent masturbation and "to be mean".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg#Masturbation_prevention

Which is why my penis is as sensitive as my thumb.

But it can be even better. You're literally being forced to miss out.

notjustskin.org/node/7

dude you're not cut

you're uncut and you're just trying to troll us and make us feel bad

even if you are cut and your dick is fucked up, that doesnt mean everyone who is cut has a fucked up dick

Men were the ones who decided it was a good idea to chop off bits of their penises.

I didnt lose sexual satisfaction. Its just all in the glans right under the tip. The entire shaft is basically numb. Helps me last longer sometimes

>dude you're not cut
I fucking wish I wasn't.

>that doesnt mean everyone who is cut has a fucked up dick
Why would we do it though? It's like rolling a dice twice and then cutting off your son's penis if you roll doubles. It provides literally nothing but negatives.

>trying to troll us and make us feel bad
I don't want you to feel bad.
Unless you circumcise your children.
Then I want you to fucking get brain cancer.

To think the only reason Amerifags get cut is because the Kelloggs breakfast cereal guy had a huge hateboner against masturbation in the 20's.

And it didn't even work.

Amen

dude there is no point in talking to you, you are way too emotinally invested in all this and you probably have some deep psychological issues going on

circumcision for most men is not a big deal, im sorry if they fucked your dick up but its not the norm

have a nice day

I hope you don't roll the dice if you ever have children.

I hate America so fucking much. This shit is sickening, also I love those fags that are cut and say I'm glad I was mutilated or I don't care that I was mutilated. You don't have any foreskin so how can you say that it's ok to be cut if you have nothing to go on.

This.

Circumcised looks better aesthetically. Beauty is pain.

Quads speaks the truth

Underrated post.

Who better to speak on the matter than people who are cut? It's not like reading some half-assed article online makes someone who isn't cut any more informed.

>making a decision for your kids that they can make themselves at any time anyway
jej

This

settle down you whiny little girl

well under that logic, why make any decisions for your kid at all? just let them do whatever they want

Of course they have to do it when your young. Who the fuck in the right mind will get that done when there an adult.

Don't reproduce.

itt: butthurt uncut fags jacking each other off in an echo chamber

Why would you get it done at all?

This

good one bro

id say the same to you, but, honestly, i'm not worried

Exactly

Im fuckin jealous, growing up as a Muslim I had my dick cut and I can barely feel penile stimulation

This tbdesu.
It's not like the penis becomes uncutable after you turn 4.

It's not like a bad haircut though which is temporary.
You can't un-mutilate a dick.

>butthurt uncut fags
An uncutfag could become a cutfag in less than a week if they wanted. It's not like it's some kind of unachievable goal.

Actually the Italians are working on foreskin restoration surgery.

>butthurt uncut fags jacking each other off

at least i'd feel it ;)

im jealous of dirty unwashed eastern european's smegma

Hello Ahmed

do you really think that i cant feel it when someone jacks off my dick?

are you a fucking idiot?

Foreskin restoration does not restore the destroyed nerve connections or restore the same special kind of skin, nor is it accessible to people who have botched circumcisions.
It's like saying a wooden leg is a substitute for a real one.

Yes it will, they take a bulls foreskin which is similar to a humans and decellularize it and make it yours. It restores 100% of your dick. Yw

whoa

thats crazy, i wouldnt do it, but thats really cool

your perception will not be nearly as good. like not feeling it at all

Do you know a more effective treatment than foreskin restoration? NOT GETTING CIRCUMCISED

trust me, i felt it when i was fucking your mom

I agree, I'm very anti mutilation.

i bet you are you stupid gay little retard faggot

jk man, you're alright

You couldn't possible know this. Unless you're cut.

Basically what this guy said "restores 100% of your dick" is quite optimistic too, and very unlikely to be done in decades.
Even if it is worked out, it's gonna cost a fucking fortune to get done.
You'll probably have better luck getting a fake vagina.

careful user

i wanted to say that to him as well, but if perception is determined by our skin then he may have a point

but it doesnt make a difference in the long run, whether he's right or not

Medical science and peer reviewed articles are a reasonable substitute in this situation.
Neither someone who was uncut, nor someone who was cut early in life will have any experience of how the other feels.
This is the point of such medical studies.

i agree with you, but i dont think thats the point of the study

the point of the study is to get a quantity, all perception has to do with qualities and not quantities

The study I posted earlier said that the circumcised penis had reduced sensitivity.

This is also a graphic thrown about online (from said study) which demonstrates the same point.

jesus christ man lmao why do you like this subject so much?

im willing to concede and agree with you, if perception is determined by our skin then the removal of skin would affect perception

BUT

all perception relies on previous perception as a reference, if i never experienced the "pure perception" of having foreskin in the first place, its not possible for me to make a comparison, and so its a moot point

Well, I read two studies and skimmed another.
I believe that it's important to understand what and why you believe something.

I also believe that this is an important topic (I wasn't circumcised, for reference).
Not to demonise the circumcised, but to ensure that future generations *aren't* circumcised.

It's an unnecessary surgery (which is reason enough to speak against it), but it is also nothing but bad for the significant majority of those who it is done to.

A friend of mine who I am very close to does experience pain when he gets erect because his surgeon cut him too close. He is unable to have penetrative sex, which has caused two girls to dump him.
I provide the only sexual gratification he gets much of the time (by giving him very gentle head).
Nothing gets me madder than a friend being hurt so much for something so pointless. It aught to be banned (unless of course there is a medical reason for it to be done --i.e. real bad phimosis).

Note how very few cut men will list positives of their circumcision, just try and refute the negatives. Because there fucking are none. There is no good reason force young boys to be cut before they can make the decision themselves.

hey man i feel you

honestly, i'd rather be cut than uncut, but i probably wouldnt get my kids cut

That's the best thing I can hear.

If an adult wants to be cut? I don't see why I should stop them.
You can do what you like to yourself. Just don't do it to others.
Enjoy your penis!

By the same logic how can you say it's better to be uncut when you don't know what it's like to be cut

Also had many different girls tell me that cut dicks feel better to them

My friends dad got it done at 35

I was cut yesterday. This feels horrible, can't even walk.

I WILL NEVER BE CUT FUCK THE ETERNAL KIKE

EVERYONE POST 'FUCK THE SNIP'