Opinions Sup Forums ?

opinions Sup Forums ?

why does the government hate the uk so much ?

They can if they want.

Just means I can look at their legs too I suppose.

Why give a shit?

I think you'll find the Scotfags rushing to wear their skirts. They've always had a thing for skirts and purses.

Absolutely fucking haram. Seriously i have a visceral reaction to seeing males dressed in female clothing. i find it completely disgusting. this shit sums up everything that is wrong with the west. Im being serious, im not muslim, but the muslim guys in the gym make a very strong case for Islam, when they refuse to integrate into this degeneracy. The west is finished.

Yes, a famously effeminate culture, the Scots.

Hey man. William Wallace wore a skirt. I saw a movie about it this one time...

that was like over 800 years ago.

How easy is it to become a school teacher in the UK?

you're a man if:

>you've beat the shit out of someone
>you've had the shit beaten out of you
>you've fucked a girl and not even known her name
>you've had your heart broken, learnt from it, and become a better person

not easy. ive got a degree and they wouldnt let me teach in the subject i wanted

Well let's cross that destination off my list

actually its easy! get a substitute teaching job and work your way up from there ! a couple of my mates have become teachers this way. i must add they only needed an A LEVEL in said subject plus a couple other qualifications

spoken like a true teenager

braveheart ?

obversely, you are not a man if:

> you've ever remembered a woman's name
> EVER not had a job
> ever shared an opinion without explicitly putting your name to it

You fucking sissy.

im surprised they werent already allowed. They're all fucking faggots over there anyways.

thats where i fucked up. i got a C in maths, A in english and A in history. Studied a humanities at uni, but been teaching maths for the past 3 years at gcse level. id only want to teach maths, i enjoy it immensely. either way teaching is not a great profession in the uk anymore, the Tory policies have reduced it to do a joke.

Tory policies have turned everything into a joke, good thing they're about to fragment as badly as labour did in the 70s+80s

they are (barely) holding together to get the referendum through (cause that borderline traitor crybaby would just cancel it), but they've thrown too much shit at each other over it for them to hold together

Boy I miss the 80's-90's where it was considered a public service to kick the asses of fruits like these people today

Nice try faggot. It was just a bunch of retarded homos having a little gay protest at one single school in Cardiff. They are now back to wearing pants again after being sent home the same day.

“We had a conversation with some boys this morning and they have worn trousers.”

Keep having fantasies about boys in skirts being nationwide though, cucklord.

Shit-skin detected. Go back to your cave dwelling, camel jockey.

According to you, you're not a man either.

-Albert E. Mason

I'm just happy that I grew upin a time that being a edgy fag lord emo kid was the worst people got.
Kids just have to out do the previous generation and when nothing is original anymore, things will only continue to get more and more extreme.

Good comprehension there, skipper, but you don't need to explain my own moves to me.

Teaching has never really been a great profession in the UK, and isn't really great in any other country expect Japan. It's always been the soft route, or the last remaining option for those who were hoping to get into a certain field.

You don't study Geology to teach it, you want to work at that mining/oil company and fly around the world. Same for Technology, Chemistry etc.

I think they should be ALLOWED to. I just don't think they should.

Op is faggot?

Trips for brexit

summerfag fuck off to a trap thread.

Maybe, I guess they pay taxes.
But so does everyone else.
Really privatization is the solution