Tell us your fetish Sup Forums and describe what you find arousing about it

Tell us your fetish Sup Forums and describe what you find arousing about it.

Urophile
I like the feeling of laying witness to something guys seldom see; I love the wet, warm feeling on my skin; I love the taboo nature of it like you're doing something "bad"; I love the nonchalant attitude of making a fucking mess everywhere; I love the sound it makes coming out of the urethera; I love how it's an intimate part of her, something that came from within her, that she's sharing with me; I love the mild domination aspect of it, like she's claiming me as her own.

Bump

watching my wife blow another guy big turn on

extreme BDSM or generally women in pain

I hate how everyone sees women as fragile
cute and everybody wants to protect them so
i find it extremely pleasing seeing them in pain

cuck faggot please apply noose to neck

Urophile also.

Fart fetish also (Eproctophilia). Also love how it comes from within someone, and it's taboo to find it arousing. I'm a bit bi and so get turned on if one of my friends farts, try to nonchalantly sniff it all in whilst pretending to be annoyed or disgusted.

this

Panty fetish, sniffing sometimes but just seeing them stained and fucking while they still have them on is a huge turn on.

Would love to dabble into bdsm, I've always wanted a little slave to dominate.

I have a few. I'll rank them in order most to least.

>Young Children
Can't show pictures here obviously, but what turns me on about this is their innocence, their soft and smooth skin and their vulnerablity.

>Asian traps/crossdressers
It's only a turn on when they look very feminine, but when they do, oh man do I cum hard. What's good about this is probably how strange yet amazing. Why asians specifically? Never really seen good-looking western traps.

>Girls poops
It has to be big and solid poops, without too much smearing. I absolutely hate scat. Why this? The taboo factor.

Judge me Sup Forums.

I share your fetish. Love to be pissed on and in my mouth. I also love to piss inside a pussy or ass and fuck with it all swishing around. Feels fucking fantastic

Bailey Jay is quite feminine. I think there are some good western traps. The only traps I could never like are black ones- blacks are too masculine, even their women.

I like girl poops too. Hidden camera toilet vids are the best.

>young children
Hmmm... nah this is a bit much user, and it'd be best if you could drop that particular "fetish"

Op here. Just curious, how young? Everything else sounds stupid, imo, but this may be relevant. I think it's okay to be attracted to anyone in their pubescence and later, but pre-pubescent attraction is also whack.

Bailey jay isn't feminine??? He doesn't even consider himself a girl, he's just a dude with long hair and tits.

I've yet to piss inside a pussy. How does that feel?

I have two big ones,

The first is clowns, I have a bunch of costumes and fuck my gf raw when we are both dressed up,we do actuall clowning sometimes and I can barely keep from cumming for the whole performance.it is awesome.

The second is winter clothing on women, sweaters scarves pom pom hats. I love it. I'm happy as fuck from November until mid March.

it'd be best if you could shove your opinions up your ass and then kill yourself

>dude with long hair and tits

that's what a tranny is, user. The Asian traps are also just this, does not make them not feminine. I don't care what he/she considers him/herself.

The best feeling ever

i love pantyhose and stockings

Navels and bush,

Navels because of the proximity of the female reproductive system, something I have a huge fascination for. Not to mention is nice and smooth. I love touching and licking my gf's navel as I work my way down on her.

The bush, because it's soft and nice to play with. I love it when it's groomed and nicely shaped too.

It's great when you take it out and it blasts out of her

Forgot pic

Degradation of woman, basically, woman referring to themselves as 'holes'

I like suckin on toes, like when a chick squirts all over the place, i like missionary while i reach under and stick the tip of my finger in the xhicks ass hole, i like when she rides me and i poke a finger up her asshole everyonce and a while, i like 69, i like fucking in random places like kitchen counter while the chick hangs on tight while i fuck her little pussy like a fucking madman, i also enjoy foreplay like hidden footies, eye fucking, sexual gestures. The build up gets me so hot. I like when a chick slow strokes my dick until i cum buckets.

bondage - trust
pissing - its just a mind-thing that its ugly
oral - like to suck titties, clitoris and my own dick

Oh i also like to fuck p hard. I love a girl who screams (oh yes, more, harder, strange noises like ooooooo, and other inviting sounds)while im banging her.

Turn offs are anything the chick isnt into
My dixk goes limp if shes not into it. It gets boring. I wont hurt someone during sex. Not my thing at all.

I do however like a very gentle choke as long as shes enjoying it. Look for things like her pushing into it, her holding breath... inalso like kissing which has a similar effect to the choking. Girls usually let you shove your tounge down her throat and ahe holds breath over your hand on neck. Holding breath gets you off much better and possibly quicker.

when did you first found out about you having that fetish?

Earlobes are a must, and I like rough sex. I don't mind being more gentle with the girl but I do love it when she bites, pulls my hair and digs her nails in my skin.

head scissors and mixed wrestling.

something about the feeling of helplessness while being choked out between a woman's thighs. completely at her mercy, all while having her sex close yet out of reach.

>daddy play
>calling my wife a whore while I fuck her
>asks politely that daddy would fuck her harder

>strapon
>wife fucks me like maniac
>forces me to beg more
>forces me to call her mommy
>"do you like when mommy fucks your little ass"
>"who is mommys little whore"
>"cum for mommy"

Also I love asses... like a lot. And feet too.

Shane Dawson is that you?

Exhibitionism and group nudity. Everyone being totally exposed but casual about it. I love people watching me cum too.