Why is France such a shithole?

Why is France such a shithole?

Why isn't foi gras banned yet?

Why is France as the same level of incivility as China?

Other urls found in this thread:

dora-vp.m3plus.net/bulgaria/en/campaigns/farm-animals-3/foie-gras-3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it's your country's traditional culture.
they can’t help it

does it taste good tho?

I never tasted.

The best

Yes it does, many 'unethical' foods taste great, veal is another one

I hate it but most of the people I know love it

it taste fucking good if it wasn't we'd kill those thing in a more human way

Imo the best food product in France.
But I understand that we can see it as a barbarian food.
Btw thats actually as unethically with every meat...

It tastes great desu.

I'ts a gift from god himself.

I presume that is an unpopular opinion to hold in frogland

Nah this topic is discussed every year before christmas and then forgotten untit next year.

Didn't know it was a Christmas food
Might have to aquire some

Really ? You anglos actually know very few about us.

God awarded us with this food, it's the best tasting food there is.

It's quite expensive. We usually eat some for christmas, the new year, or important occasion such as a birthday. It's not something we eat everyday.

Shit like this really makes me sick to my stomach. Not only this but also bullfighting, cockfighting and how livestock is treated. I'm too weak to be a vegan but I can definitely understand them.

Hello Ahmed

>I'm too weak to be a vegan but I can definitely understand them.
So you're basically weak in all ways.

i wish globalists would stop banning shit reeeeeee

How is it made? Duck has to fellate metal pole? Is duck alive?

Foi gras tastes better if the geese aren't forcefed but it also costs more.

Yeah, the ducks are alive. It's to enlarge their livers. Foie gras is made from livers.
Foie gras*

It's an expensive food, isn't it? A dish like that should only use top quality ingredients.

This is what people don't get, everybody just wants to have their steak dinners and fancy ducks but the demand incentivizes the meat production companies to cut corners. So the animals have to take antibiotics and become less healthy to eat under those conditions.

This image is 12 years old and from Hungary.
You can always get the foie gras from places where they're treated well and raised in decent conditions. It's not because some people are abusing animals than everyone do.
Here's the link where the image taken in 2004 come from if you care.
dora-vp.m3plus.net/bulgaria/en/campaigns/farm-animals-3/foie-gras-3/

That makes me feel slightly better but according to Wikipedia there's only one notable company in the world that doesn't forcefeed.

it tastes amazing, but that doesnt mean its ethical

There's a difference between tube-feeding and force-feeding. You should avoid the industrial companies where they force-feed in bad conditions, and give priority to the local producers, and only from the mindful that care.
You can visit the farms or watch people's videos. If the geese and ducks try to get away, they probably get hurt. Don't buy.
If they rush towards the farmer, and try to get him to feed then, it should be ok.

thanks, man.

foie gras is defined as the liver of a duck or goose fattened by force-feeding corn with a feeding tube (WTF?!?!?!?!?!?)

Foie gras is very old, Julius Cesar said that when he was conquering Gaule, he was delighted by it.
It come from the sick liver of duck or goose, two birds wich have the hability of stocking fat in their livers for migrating.

WTF I want to try foie gras now
How does it taste like?

no, not ever meat, you can do a clean kill at least.
this one is slow painful and barbaric

>eating meat

Thats the thing. It would actually taste better and be more nutritious if the animal wasn't raised in nightmare conditions.

Mostly because you are looking at "companies", strangers are really weird...

Frogs are subhuman