Is it okay for a 27 year old man to date an 18 year old high school senior?

Is it okay for a 27 year old man to date an 18 year old high school senior?
I'm afraid of the looks I'll get...

Probs your only shot at ever getting pussy so why not

Does she appear mature or is she obviously a highschooler?

only if you are her teacher.

I am 19 and my boyfriend is 30. No it is not wrong.

Plus we started dating when i was 18 and he was 29.

>your age
>devided by 2
>+7

No it isn't

You're one of those autistic people I hear so much about

Yes it is. An 11 year difference is a problem at that young of an age given the difference in wisdom and maturity. A 30 year old should be considering buying a house or condo by that point when 18 should be considering going full time at the their place of employment.

I know elderly couples who have that wide of an age gap but they've been through the same things. They grew up on farms, they've owned land, they've raised kids, they've owned vehicles, they've all done adult stuff.

The looks of jealousy? Every time I fuck a fresh girl, men are jealous as fuck and women hate that they are too old. Enjoy it OP

> Have a cringey old wolf meme

I'm 32, gf just turned 24 a few days ago. Unless you want to spend the next several years basically at a stand still while your high school gf learns how to be an adult don't do it. Hit it if you must and then quit it before she magically gets knocked up and you are stuck like chuck. If that happens then you might as well kiss all the joys of fun and having a life adios. Just saying from someone who's been there done that. They'll tell you they're on birth control and meanwhile their friends are telling you they aren't. It's a huge headache in the end and more frustrating than its worth. Hit it and quit it or don't hit it and peace out. So much better to find someone closer to your own age.

How does this make me autistic?
I am quite mature at that point. I've been with younger people and you know what? I am tired of being the one who have to take care of everything. If you can see past the age gap and the fact that she is not as mature at some points as you are, then no it is not wrong, just be aware of that.

Same poster here ^^, BTW she was 18 and I was 26 when we started dating.

I thought the same thing at your age. Everyone did. Give it time, reality will hit you.

And what reality would that be exactly? Just curious?

Then let it hit me, i am not going to let the perhaps love of my life get away just because we are not the same age.

Faggot

I'm 33 and my girlfriend is 16

No fucks given

fyi, the marriages and relationships which last the longest are those where there is a significant age gap

relationships with an 8-15 year age gap are seven times more likely to last than those of people with a similar age

How old are you then?

It just speaks for you maturity level