Have you ever been waterboarded or tortured in any way?

Have you ever been waterboarded or tortured in any way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=od0Zo9h4mVo
youtube.com/watch?v=4LPubUCJv58
youtube.com/watch?v=z6ACE-BBPRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when i was in hs i got drunk with my girl and my best friend and they dared me to let my friend waterboard me.
it really did feel like that one time i almost drowned.

How long were you able to hold it for? And if you were sober you would probably have last longer.

Yes

don't know exactly, like i said we were drunk so we didnt think to use a stopwatch. probs a minute or two? maybe the latter?

Chinese water torture.

how did that happen?

Never and would hate it tbh

I was curious, so I found a sadistic friend and had him strap me in for it for around 12 hours. That shit sucks.

I m maried

What is waterboarding doing exaclty? If it feels like drowning could you not just hold the persons head under water?

Yes:
I was married... Twice.

It doesn't carry the same risk of actually drowning. It's hard to get info out of a dead person. It's mostly psychological

How is it safer? Because you still can't breathe right?

i was thinking the same, but they are pouring water into you nose,have u ever tried sniffing water, u know how uncomfortable that is, now imagine pour water into your nose constantly

Tried it in the backyard with a friend just to see.
I laid flat on a bench, put a towel over my face, and friend proceeded to dump water on it. I think I held out about 15 - 20 seconds before ripping the towel off my face. It's an overwhelming sensation of drowning and suffocation, combined with darkness.
I wasn't tied down and could stop it at any time. Being tied down and enduring hours of that would make a person lose their fucking mind.

Lol yep

When someone drowns while submerged from water they inhale a lot of water at one time, it's very difficult to recover from that last breathe. With waterboarding it's gradual, mostly choking but it still feels like drowning.

it doesn't just feel like drowning. its actually drowning. you can't breathe.

you can sort of simulate it yourself by putting a washcloth over your face and standing under the shower head.

its not the same as laying down though and being totally powerless.

youtube.com/watch?v=od0Zo9h4mVo

Yeah, but you can be cut off of oxygen for short bursts, but if you dunk them in water, there's a chance they could inhale water, drowning them.

It scars the person psychologycally for a long time. But it mostly depends on the time.
Check this for further information:
youtube.com/watch?v=4LPubUCJv58

Sleep deprivation and interrogation in an Asian jail counts?

wtf story?

I found that the cloth forms a 1-way valve when it's wet. If you exhale, the air escapes around your face, but when you inhale, it presses flat against your skin, sealing your mouth.
Plus water pools up in your sinuses and in your eyes.

That's why it's so effective. Most intelligent torture method ever created

Got stalked into a corner, threatened with death and punched two times in a bar by a Turk in Japan. Took him out. Turns out you are not allowed to fight back by any means and they just throw both people involved into a prison cell for 10 days.

I've been married for over 20 years, does that count as torture?

Fucked up. Did they hurt you in the interrogation?

Sleep deprivation, mental torture, stress positioning and physical punishments.
It was the last few weeks of my RM training, they have to show you what to expect and to tell you how long they expect you to resist.

Being a virgin is worse fam

The head is tilted back and water is poured into the upturned mouth or nose. Eventually the subject cannot exhale more air or cough out more water, the lungs are collapsed, and the sinuses and trachea are filled with water. The subject is drowned from the inside, filling with water from the head down. The chest and lungs are kept higher than the head so that coughing draws water up and into the lungs while avoiding total suffocation. "His sufferings must be that of a man who is drowning, but cannot drown."

ITT a bunch of edgy teenagers looking for attention

/thread

Nah, just intimidate. Screaming by the attorney and flexing muscles and stepping closer by the guard and so.

They also put you on a leash with 20 other guys (yakuza and murderers included) , your hands and feet in shackles when you are brought to the attorney.

Which of those was the most difficult to endure? Also what's RM, pardon my ignorance.

Life is enough torture for me

Kill yourself then

yes i have.

What happened?

rip

why do they say that waterboarding gives you an illusion of drowning when you can literally drown, it just looks little more humane than showing someones head into water and you are more desoriented by waterboarding(and maybe technically you have more control ower a time you want someone feel bubu..

Because if they say someone can drown and die it would be illegal

probably 20 or 30 seconds that felt like a minute or two
time is relative

whats the deal with so many Turks in Japan,i heard about it, its a kinda new thing...
They(Turks) finally opened ways for marijuana , maybe even a little E or H

>Letting another man torture you in front of your gf.

Did he fuck her after, too?

Did it hurt or was it all just a mental thing?

I tried. I really, honestly tried being waterboarded. Did it with no incline, with an incline, with thin and thick towels, with a little bit of a water, with a lot of water, pouring periodically, pouring randomly, puring constantly... Nothing.
I figure it's not very likely I was doing it "the wrong way", which is what people have accused me of when I tell them. Only thing I can think of is that I was doing it with someone who I trusted, who would stop whenever I tapped out, so maybe the psychological aspect wasn't there?

you could always hold your breath and fake it you know

what they dontz show you is , you must have your mouth filled with fabric , your legs must be higher above your head...

some people who have been waterboarded and force-feed said that force feeding is worse than anything else.
youtube.com/watch?v=z6ACE-BBPRs

Its not just psychological if you know the real reasoning behind this
Take this in consideration
it feels like having hope when you know you are going to die... this is because you arent drowned completely but is encouraged by fear of death to gasp for breath while taking in water.

id take a load from that guy

thats not how it works. your nostrils fill with water

i know

Can someone explain how does this torture method works? does the water get inside the nostrils kinda like when you go swimming and accidentally get water inside your nose and hurts like a bitch?

That's part of it but it feels like you're drowning and you have the option of making it stop by giving them the info they want. It's natural instinct to not want to drown. Basically its mostly a mental thing more so than a pain thing.

They dont actually use water.
It's gasoline and it gives a nasty burning sensation.

If you continue to resist, they will light up your face. And by the time they'll do that you've already inhaled gasoline fumes, so when you breath out the flames will be sucked into your lungs and will partially cook your lungs from inside out.

Once, and i gave them the keys to my friends house instead of my keys. Poor fucker got robbed pretty hard.

the fire would consume any remaining oxygen and burn out before it burned your lungs severely

Well, your intention is to question the target. Not to kill him.

But do try this at home.

Yeah i was pretty young when it happened and my life has been fucked up ever since

Actually you would last longer drunk, since you won't feel the discomfort from the increase of carbon dioxide in your lungs

for my gf, always

Trips and still can't get laid

Only with your moms pussy juice.