It's 2016. Sex is easier to get than ever, it's harder to avoid sex these days than it is to get it...

It's 2016. Sex is easier to get than ever, it's harder to avoid sex these days than it is to get it, girls are embracing being sluts and feeling empowered by it.
Pictures we used to have to beg girls for are now being posted all over social media and it's acceptable.

Why aren't you having sex?

beause i'm fucking ugly op, why do you think?

Because since they can fuck anyone they don't need to settle for me

is it really easy?

I'm actually burnt out on sex...

Once you have a girlfriend that always wants it honestly it gets kind of boring.

I am not interested in sex right now

that's what they all say

>It's 2016. Sex is easier to get than ever
stopped reading there

Sex is the hardest it's ever been to get as it is only awarded to the economically privileged and attaining said economic privilege is currently impossible in this economy.
But even then, it reduces relations between men and women to a mere economic transactions, basically prostitution.

This is why I chose celibacy.I haven't ejaculated in 5 years.

i feel that

You should choose suicide

weak bait m6+3-1

You mean you haven't ejaculated while conscious in 5 years.

Imagine how great it would feel if you jacked off now.
I hold for a week and it's awesome but five years, damn

Because it's 2016 and all sex is rape now. I don't have a lawyer in my bedroom to draw up all the proper consent contracts.

Because I'm a fat neckbeard basement dweller.

Because it's not being literally handed to me.

Because im in western washington and i am an outsider.

I would gladlyg et laid but i fucking despise seattle. 8 years of living her has made me really fucking depressed and im not as happy as i was in GA and LA where i was happily chatting up girls.

And i thank the almighty lord i am quitting next month on the 15 and will have enough $ to go GA and vacation for 1-2 months before i start working again.

Im 23. and have wasted thsoe years of my life in this shit hole.

if you enjoy grey weather for majortiy of your life come here. I fucking despise it. its middle of fucking JUNE! and it is grey and raining.

Fuck you OP at least i wont have any bitch telling me she wants to visit her parents in washington.

I lack confidence.

pretty sure this nigga would cum blood lmao

I am. Have a fuck buddy over every weekend. Shes on her period so i did anal and mouth stuff yesterday.

It really is that fucking easy too. Just found her on tinder

I am not a social person and I have no personality.

Your mom's basement must still be echoing from the sound of your greasy, 40 year-old virgin fingers tapping against the keyboard.

Because I restrain myself from easy sluts not putting a lot of value in sex. Have had girls check me out on parties and subways. Even asked me for a fuck sometimes. However if you are so desperate you accept any chick you are more pathethic then someone who does not get laid that much.

Yes, do you think I'm still ashamed of it at this point? I'm so over shame.

Tell that to Chad who's probably balls deep in your future wife gf now doing a better job than you ever could

>Chad
you mean jamal

Butthurt much? Did you feel hit by that? I am just saying that men who value sex over their own confident and succes are pathetic that is the way it is today.

Seriously accepting every chick that offers themselves to you just says you are desperate

desperate to get aids

stop replying to yourself

I agree, Niki Manaj etc teaching them what they're purpose is.

user BTFO

I am doing my best. But its such a pain when people want you to meet their family. Im an antisocial fuck. Thats usually when i break it off.

Being this much of a summerfag.
>what is samefag?

I am.

Dude you stupid. I posted two of those. user replied to me.

Yeep

I want my wizard powers

Because we're taking it slowly. After a couple weeks, I ate her out last night. It was wonderful for both of us.

Its actually not the 70s 80s were the epiphany of sex

Might I add this is mainly in the U.S. Euro is generally more reserved but there are some sluts, like always. Then most of Asia is slut free outside of Japan.

Sex is overrated and everywhere now. I had to cheat on my girlfriend to get that excitement back. Piss play, public fucking and even fucking fat chicks.

Is that John travolta?

I can tell you are a summer fag if you post fucking filthy frank shit. Fuck off goddamnit

Asia is slut paradise

If pussy was a stock it would be plummeting right now

If just one girl acts slutty on social media shes essentially competing with all girls. Competition lowers prices.

Sex is now so cheap that it must no longer be a valuable product. What is valuable?

Money. Fuck better bitches in a better house.

The reason I don't have sex is simple: I don't leave the house.

>If pussy was a stock it would be plummeting right now
And I still couldn't afford it.

A thread filled with excuses, I love it

'I don't care about sex anyway, that's so overrated!'

'I'm asexual, it's a genuine sexual orientation like gay and hetero.'

Cause I have social problems, that's why I'm 22 yo virgin.