Lets all laugh at Ireland

How does it feel that you're essentially OUT of the euros and we (northern ireland) WILL be going to the last 16

Don't worry though you'll be beaten by Italy and you can just tell yourselves that you're "the best fans in the world"To make yourselves feel better hahahaha taig cunts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eOpGCGtCVsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Ireland
>Northern Ireland
>there's a difference
It's all the same fucking thing, a giant potato nigger island.

Nah it's not

Here's an example

>Northern Ireland are going to the last 16

>Republic of Ireland are pretty much eliminated

>A giant potato nigger island

>A giant Island

>Giant

Look at a map and educate yourself,Ireland is tiny

Not him, but maybe he meant an island with giant potato niggers? Or a nigger island with giant potatoes.

Time and time again americans prove the retard stereotype to be true. You guys really are that dumb, it astounds me

Doubt it,He's American.Not exactly a nation known for it's intellect.

you seem be making the mistake that football matters

"Some people think football is a matter of life and death..I assure you it's much more serious than that"

Bill Shankly

it does matter, its the greatest and most appreciated activity on Earth, even more so than sex and eating

Northern Ireland "going through". KEK

We WILL be going through,And we're doing better in a harder group

>Mexicunt
>Americunt
What's the difference?

>tfw youre so ignorant and uncultured you dont understand the picture.

Was talking about myself btw

England will get to the quarters at least and do UK proud again, UTE

GAWA!

We, Northern Ireland, are better than that. But we won't be going very much further. Congrats to all the players - who after all are the real people who are in this competition, from Ireland and every other country. And as for your "we" - you are not playing. you are just watching. You are not Northern Ireland.

youtube.com/watch?v=eOpGCGtCVsE

>OP

Jheez you are fun at parties

At least they've got her

Italy will probably rest some players against Ireland and if Ireland win they have 4 points and will go to the next round with 100% certainty. Northern Ireland only have 3 points and almost has to at least get a draw to be through to the next round. Even though I hope both will play in the last 16.