Chris Rock

Greatest player in history of game

Me

Dave Chapelle

>NowThatsWhatICallEdgy.jpg

Underrated post

samefag

Raviolli is better

My girlfriend I suppose, if I really had to pick one.

now why would you say that?

martin luther king, jr. took them uppity niggers down a peg or two.

This is my favourite black person

Harry Hangsalot

summerfag

neil degrasse tyson probably.

Guess we found the newfag

Probably Oprah because she was literally one of the biggest advocate of black rights and womens rights and all sorts of bullshit when she first started...then she was turned into a rich white person and she became absolutely corrupted. Anyone can see that.... look under your seats, everyone got a new SUV!...--she would have used that money to help starving niggers once -- lol just became another white corrupted american. So, Oprah, because she is a reflection of white power imposed on niggers who think they will ever gain power

Why is that when a nigger does something that niggers don't like they are called white? It's not like niggers are a beacon of moral responsibility.

>she would have used that money to help starving niggers once
No, she wouldn't have. You can argue over race all day, but human nature is always the same. Once a person accumulates that much wealth all notions off right and wrong doing go straight out the window. Like the saying goes. "Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Steve Harvey.

Morgan freeman

John Coltrane.

Bill Cosby.

King Tut.

Post op MJ

Great musician

Patrice O'Neal?

>Patrice O'Neal
youtube.com/watch?v=Cwk-BQ4Mc0Y
My dead nigga
RIP

/thread

I believe he called you a newfaggot

youtube.com/watch?v=etr7UtnUflM

/Thread
youtube.com/watch?v=Wq4P-MOup4k

I do. She's coming over after 3 today. Her mom has been in town so we haven't had sex for over two weeks. And I've already negotiated butt sex for today. And she's really hot with a giant booty. Sorry Sup Forumsros. I'm a very old fag and I can not be denied.

this

@690249553
What do you have against African Americans?

Dude

OJ, because he kept it real - murdered his pretty white lady, killed some relatively handsome white dude. Yup, that's a Real Nigga. See, the version of him 20+ years prior was bullshit; him in the Naked Gun movies was a ploy to make people think he wasn't a Real Nigga... but he was a Real Nigga all along.

Well... either OJ or Mike Tyson; Tyson is working with Norm MacDonald and Jim Rash on Mike Tyson Mysteries and it's fucking hilarious. At least he's not punching women or eating ears anymore.

Why do niggers always shave their heads? I barely ever see a nigger with long hair.

kek

David Liebe Hart

Not being racist or inferring blacks are a servant race but in all honesty my barber is a pretty chill dude. I go to the same one each time and he owns his shop and usually tip him pretty well.

Ayyyyy

Shut up racist faggot. We aren't just here to cut your hair

Their hair naturally grows into an enormous afro which is often impractical

Was will smith until he went ful autismo on oscars

We know, you picked the cotton too.

Best nigger.

>My girlfriend I suppose, if I really had to pick one.

Fair enough, but who's your favorite female?

Ew gross niggers

>inb4 12 yr old.

SAMUEL. L. MOTHERFUCKIN´ JACKSON.

"I have seen shit that’ll turn you WHITE!"

He was great in Ghostbusters and Congo

My bus driver.