ITT: Ask a guy who's in love with a prostitute anything

ITT: Ask a guy who's in love with a prostitute anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jH1WVKol1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ITT: Ask a guy who's a huge cuck anything.
There you go, fixed it for you.

Also, story pliz.

For $300 I get to fuck a goddess. She's way out of my league yet when I'm with her she makes me feel like a king.

I'm a white guy with a fetish for Latinas. Her face and body are flawless. 10/10!

Ask her out. Has a bf?

We've only had three dates. She usually avoids prrsonal questions. She has bills so I have to pay to have time with her. It's business and I get it.

Date a prostitute
????
PROFIT

you just have to follow the steps, bro. you will succeed

Cool. But don't fall really IN love with her. Let it blow over.

she's paid to do that you retard. how about after you fuck her ask her on a real date and see what she really thinks of you to find out that it was in face all about the money.

youtube.com/watch?v=5jH1WVKol1g

How detached from your parents were you growing up OP?

Dad was a raging alcoholic. Mom super co-dependent. So pretty detached?

I do know that she is an immigrant and was thinking about offering her marriage in exchange for a green card.

is she a pretty woman?

What time is it?

See previous post: flawless face and body. 10/10. You can tell from her ad even with the blur on her face.

You're fucked OP. This girl won't love you and you'll be too clingy to hear otherwise.

8:53 AM on West Coast.

Don't invest emotionally in her. Those things don't turn out good.

It's kind of too late. She's spoiled sex with other women for me. I'll never be able to get anyone close to her.

No shit you fucking retard

1. Marriage with a prostitute (even if she doesnt love you, she can have greencard...)
2. Eternal happiness

I have not the slightest clue how you thought this plan could be good for you in any way. You must be the most lonly beta edgebeard basementdweller

After our first two days I started calling her just to talk and I think I called too much. From now on I have to text her for dates only.

Where did you meet?

Back pages ad.

Our last two dates she just hangs out and watches TV with me after we have sex. She doesn't even charge me for that time. That's why I can tell she likes me obviously. Otherwise, she would be off to make more money somewhere else with another guy.

WRONG!

The way I see it, as guys we will pay for it and one way or another. I save up the money I might spend on dinners and flowers with a bunch of other girls just to be with her once in a while.

She's living here in Los Angeles on an expired tourist visa. I always joke with her that I am going to vote for Trump. Once the wall is built she'll have to marry me to get back in.

If you're living the fantasy cool. But I'm warning you don't get your hopes up