Have you guys ever considered that the Illuminati might be a benevolent organization?

Have you guys ever considered that the Illuminati might be a benevolent organization?

Have you considered An Hero?

Yes I have and it's not for me.

yes it is.

In their own eyes. They argue that by doing horrendous evil, they bring good. If it was done unto them as they did to others though... how quickly that mindset changes

People should be able to govern themselves without the invention of dictators, tangible or not.

Quite often actually. I always question why a few very intelligent individuals haven't properly came together to try and make this world a better place. Maybe that's what it is. I think we could benefit greatly from a NWO, just getting there is tough. Not everyone is gonna cooperate

You are full of shit. Everything everyone ever does is brought back to the individual. Nobody, and I do mean nobody, is spared from this rule.

What you are proposing is anarchy and I don't like it one bit.

You mean the renaissance movement consisting of celebrated artists and creative geniuses of their time?

Yes they're called freemasons

All my family are freemasons including ancestors

That sounds like some pussy shit.

Authoritarianism only works when the leader, elected or not, is an intelligent, sensible and objective person.

These people are far and few in between, let alone getting them into power.

I would prefer anarchy to being lead into the Dark Ages by morons like Bush and Trump.

They sure did a number on your psyche.

Righto, it's clear we're not going to agree.
I'll let you go back to your bible-fucking.

I doubt they consider things in good or evil terms. They just do what they think has to be done.

You are precisely correct.

People should, maybe. In some other world. But here for now, it's been proven that people need a leader. That said, if the leader is doing a shit job, they will protest or rebel eventually.
But the more there are sheeps, the harder it is to do that.

Exactly. Which is why I hate humans.

Which is why there is such thing as necessary evil. To bring balance back to the force, annakin.

I have given this about as much thought as the sheep have given the sheep herder.

Be gone with you!

Why do you choose ignorance over knowledge?

walking away from the herd is just going to get your heels nipped by the dog

Don't hate humans, there is still hope for us. Cause we can think individually and act upon it.

Will it change the world? No probably not. But we can improve our individual life and of the people around us, and they might do the same.

The human condition though, it's a tough one to deal with. So it's ok to hate that condition from time to time.

For a time perhaps, but what if you are able to shake off the dog?

Edgy as fuck.

You're the worst.

Why?

Wish I could believe that, but humanity only seeks to disappoint me further.

If I could find some perceivable progress, I may think differently, but to be honest, I don't see any. In fact, we seem to be going backwards in a number of ways.

I am simply amazed that Tony Abbott (officially the most hated PM in Auzzie history) was not shot, deported or even thrown out of parliament. I literally wanted to move country when he was first elected in.

I'm freaking out about Trump being a political candidate, because if he decides to call a war on some of the Muslim countries, Australia will likely be dragged into it, since we seem determined not to make enemies of the world's rabid pitbull.

I can't even put my faith in other countries, when even British royalty are participating in horrifying bloodsports (foxhunting), that only seems to be legal for the sake of rich, self-important cunts.

I wish I could believe in the future of humanity, but I would slam the fuck out of the big red button given the chance.