Find a flaw

Find a flaw.
>pro tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/alterhacker/?hl=en
twitter.com/taeko_ludenberg/status/728756185550061568
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eyes are too big. She'll be able to see how utterly awful I look.

Who is she?

instagram.com/alterhacker/?hl=en

stupid hair

she has crazy eyes
you know what that means

Lack of genetic diversity; white girls bore me.

i want to lick those eyes

looks like crazy eyes to me. and trust me, i've seen a lot. crazy people that think ufo's are real, that magic is real, and that dreams are gateways to another universe. crazy eyes never lie.

Not on my dick

her eyes are what makes her a beauty

Your pride is disgusting

UFO's are real faggot

ha! you have much to learn young friend

She looks like my ex, that bring old wounds back...besides that i think she is cute and weird.

These look shooped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shoopdawoops in my time

Well memed, newfag

I'm being trolled right? This nigga just said shoopdawoops. I'm being trolled.

ReedAmber is a better looking version.

have you got the pic with the shooped eyes that make her look like an anime character?

Nonsense. The human brain sees large eyes and small nose as beautiful, its where the herb belladona got it's name. OP is right

Oh really it is where the herb belladonna got it's name? like in: a hallucinogenic plant which can easily kill infants / adults. The aesthetic effect appearing after TRIPPING BALLLS on this shit is just because of mydriasis which led to a "beautiful" effect (at least they thought so back in the 18th century or what).

But I believe REALLY FAT chicks where beautiful back than, too.
Which means more or less you are fighting for feminist rights by admiring girls with tiny nose and huge eyes

trust me, eyes never lie. the eyes might look like they're making promisis. she is a black widow

>not posting her nudes

Do it user

Lets be having them then

Found both of the flaws, she's not naked, and she doesn't have a dick in her.

Oh I don't have them, I was being devilish

For the user asking how she sounds

twitter.com/taeko_ludenberg/status/728756185550061568