Hey Sup Forums, give your thoughts on my sister and her girlfriend. My sister is the blonde

Hey Sup Forums, give your thoughts on my sister and her girlfriend. My sister is the blonde

Hot, nudes?

Left; lower maintenance and just as pretty. Also, less clown makeup.

Sorry your parents failed at raising her.

I am in agreement. I would definitely bang your sister right in her shitter, but the left looks like a lot less maintenance.

you should ask your gf for a threesome

I have a pic of them making out, and a nude of my sister that I took from her phone

It's my sisters gf, she is les

What the fuck are you waiting for

I am so sorry, I did not know.

I
did
not
know

And?

Reading comprehension, nigger
Your sister has a funny face.

she looks like an alien

nothing I hate more than hot lesbians.

That is two hot girls less in the hot girl pool

Dude, you should rape them both. You could feel the pleasure of barely used pussies. You could give pussy without meaning a reason to exist. Breed them.

Its always wonderful when attractive girls get together, any creep shotz?

You had zero chance with them even if they weren't rug munchers, faggot

NOW

already posted them....

That is what we need more of. Lesbian incest cuckolding.

Your sister has got a fine body. I would definitely be fapping to her in the shower and her used panties. Even if she is a rug munching lesbo I'd still let her catch me jerking off

That's actually sorta disappointing.

i've came in her panties, and I always jerk off with the door open when it's just me and her at home but no luck yet

Do you leave the cum filled panties where she can find them?

yep, I put them right back in her drawer

She has to know then. There is no way she couldn't. You could get bolder and just start blowing it on her mattress or pillows. Or walk in on her in the shower and start fapping while you are staring at her. Or if you don't want to be too bold just whip your dick out and take a piss while she's in the shower.

>Or walk in on her in the shower and start fapping while you are staring at her

That's just creepy you fucking neckbeard

Cum into here shampoo or conditioner. I recommend the conditioner, be sure to shake and mix it well. You'll always be with her, throughout the day if you do that and she is marked with your sent.

I like the piss idea, but do I have a chance? she's my sister and probably doesn't feel the same way and she's also lesbian

Are they filming any short movies and share them on the internet?

Will do

>marked with your sent

Nigga, learn to spell

Those are big girls.

not that I know of, likely though, I hear them getting at it a lot. If you can find any god bless you

nigga wtf, what's your definition of big?!

If she was straight the chance would be near zero. With her sexuality the chance is so low nothing you could do, saw or even handsome looks could win her over. Unless you want to rape her you have no shot.

Oi, I'm cumming into my sisters conditioner; what did you expect.

Forgot to tell you guys that her gf models, so if y'all want to see two modeling pics I got them

>not understand a bane post
Hothead get out

anyone?

moar

of what?

i must see her naked.

>Asking if we want to see more pics of your hot dyke sister and her hot gf.

of course no one wants to see that shit.

I already posted her nude

You ever fap at the thought of them together?

It's obvious the gf is les. She has that vibe in the OP pic. Still, def cute. Sister isn't bad either. Would try to record them dyking out.

The reason I think pissing in front of her would go over ok, is women have no problem taking their male faggot friends into the bathroom with them to pee. You could just be like "sorry, I figured with you being a lesbian that it wouldn't matter."

Even if she wants nothing to do with your dick you could fap the the memory of her face when she saw it.

yes, frequently

Feet?

I never really considered myself ugly user, here's a pic with me in it. I'm in the glasses

Bet your pizza faced brother is already tapping it

c'mon man haha, and nah he has a gf

more of op's sister.

You know your sis has finger blasted herself to every single one of those chicks

Where did you find that bro? or do you know her?

reverse image search says its on imgur

You looks solid and damn decent man. If she was just a girl and gay then the chance would be so low. Her being your sister makes it so much harder. Some of them like the dick when the give it a try or there is some kind of underling issue that she keeps to herself as reasoning. You could probably talk to her about why she is gay if you have a close enough relationship with her. If you want my recommendation, stay close to her, be her brother and keep your fantasy just that, a fantasy. If you see a shot I'm not telling you should not try, go for it if that is what you want to do just keep all things considered in mind and the problems you could run into trying to pressure sex with her. Usually in a lesbian relationship there is the one girl who is Gay and one who is Bi. If your sister is the Bi one you might have a shot. They could, both be Bi and just prefer girls, you never know. Hard to tell, just talk to her about it and judge it as you go.

huh?..weird

Theyre hot. Both work minimum wage jobs?

reverse image searched model gf, found imgur which led me to a reddit thread with this.

pardon my english, I'm dutch. Going to get out of here, luck.

both are baristas

Listen to propane bro.

BREED THEM

at least she found someone, my bet op is still living in the parents basement.

nahh, I'm living at college

MOOAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR

why are you the only one dressed up for halloween?

I would steal your sisters girlfriend.

op's sister's gf..

and last one I found of op's sister's gf

Why is a Chad grabbing your gay sisters waist?