Ok Sup Forums, i done shit, literally

ok Sup Forums, i done shit, literally,
this night i was laying on my bed, just playing csgo , and suddenly i had the biggest fucking immediate and unstoppable diarrhea, i dunked a huge load of shit onto my bed, i tried to scrub it off but the stains are clearly visible, i put all used tissues and the huge wrapped boulder of shit into an empty pringles can in my room

mfw i changed sheets yesterday and i dont have any more on my bed
mfw someone will be entering my room in a few minutes

>i put all used tissues and the huge wrapped boulder of shit into an empty pringles can in my room

i still have it here, its sealed so it doesnt smell, if i throw it away it might be found

Thiings will go down in this thread, i bet

put it in a black plastic bag
go for a walk
dump it into a dumpster in some alley somewhere

also as for the massive shitstain just tell you had food poisoning and later on just get rid of the fucking bed

but all the shit is still here in my room, the underwear is so shit through it doesnt even hold together anymore and i forgot to deposit it somewhere

>but all the shit is still here in my room
what

why the fuck didn't you flush it down a toilet or something

just fucking put it in something, a box or a giant bag or something and sneak it out in the dead of the night

Post pics of the sheet and the tissues

i tried but the toilet got clogged, it was too much, i had to pull it out again

and i will be noticed 100% if i do that

all you can do at this point, then, is minimise the damage in any means necessary or possible

getting ready for Ebin Bread

Why can't you just throw it away?

how though, there is nothing i can do

Its too much for the trash bin indoors, i would have to carry the shit dripping stuff into the street

post pics so we can properly asses the situation

we may be able to think of something

one possibility is splitting all the shit, literal and non-literal, into small batches you can hide in a backpack that you sneak out 2-3 times a day

the most important thing here is smell containment, it's the worst give away

This. It's bullshit until you post pics

Flip the mattres you stupid inbred.

the big dump is in a sealed pringles can, it doesnt really smell if you dont sniff on it

splitting is not possible since the shit basically melted with the sheets and devastated the pants, i mightve been able to scrub it off if i had reacted a bit faster, i started another csgo round after it happened

I would take picture but my phone is currently in another room and i am naked since last nights and all my clothes are in laundry

Okay first of all I'm going to need to know how old bed shitting OP is, in order to better make fun of you.
Second, flip the mattress so no one sees your shame and put your bedsheets in the washing machine.

>i started another csgo round after it happened
post pics or I won't believe you anymore (or help)

Bleach is your friend

Oh I bet its stinky in there. You can't smell it because your desensitised to it. Anyone else entering that room is going to smell it and enjoy social suicide :)

Good point. Smoke a pack of cigs to mask the smell of doodoo

flipping the mattress isnt working, it was pierced through

also im trying to get my phone to connect to pc so i can post pics

>I would take picture but my phone is currently in another room and i am naked since last nights and all my clothes are in laundry
Sure, we believe you

What the fuck did you do shit inside the mattress?

Throw some clothes over the stain and burn a incense in the room

ok guys ,

i broadened my blanket over the bed now, it covers it pretty good

also my phone needs to load for a few minutes then i will post pics, will open new thread if 404

last post probably

now i fucked up

i sneaked out to try get clothes while being naked
i live in a shared flat, one of the other who live here is a female, she wanted to look after me since i didnt leave my room last 24 hours,i acted out of reflex and hold her while being fully naked and basically pressing my dick against her because she was opening my door,, she saw all the shit in my room and i had literally pressing my dick against her ass , she instantly freaked out and now called the cops
if i wont be posting anymore , you know where i am

Bullshit