I've learned a lot about relationships and sex in my time during this life. Maybe I can help

I've learned a lot about relationships and sex in my time during this life. Maybe I can help.

Ask me anything. The more detailed question, the more detailed response.

Should I get pizza or chinese

Pizza is much more diverse in food groups, but chinese has robust single flavors...

That's a question for the ancients, but I'd go chinese.

how to get over heartbreak ?

even tho youre forced to see your crush on a daily basis ? you know in your brain completely that you should move on regardless, but pain still creeps up every once in a while .

See other chicks. Go out with the boys and pick some girls up. Will fix it trust me

This is something that I myself still feel on occasion. Even a broken heart long gone and healed, it comes back. Pain reminds us who and what we are. Pain is the reason that joy comes so easily. Suffering is the Ying or the Yang to Fulfillment.

I have been with a very special somebody for over 3 years now, yet still I sometimes miss the coldish touch of my Ex way back in high school. An ex who emotionally abused me, critized my height, shamed the size of my cock to her friends, and would ridicule me on reddit.

Why would I miss her when the person I am with has changed my life forever? I'm still trying to figure that out.

My best advice for easing the burden of the mind is staying busy. That's the entire reason for this thread here, ironically. Perhaps a new hobby? Join a club?

Okay, I have recently got with a girl after a long time screwing around. She's cute and seems to like me a lot. But I'm not sure if I feel the same in return. I'm mean, I don't feel a connection and I don't think she has a passion like I have for music and art. Also I'm a heavy drug enthusiasts and she is more a classy girl.

My question is should I tell her what I think? I like to be honest...

source of that gif :0

How do I get a gf?

She seems to want to be dominant, i can't allow that because I have a bunch of shit I need to convince her to do. And the male is usually the dominant one.

Also I can't satisfy her in bed, when we make out my teeth get in the way and makes both of us uncomfortable. When I try to put it in I can never get it on the first try. And also, how do you eat pussy?

I know i'm a mess

Best way to play with a bitches nipples. Is there even?

Hair is a fickle thing. So is fashion. I don't know what you look like, or your personality. There is a LOT of great information online about matching hairstyles to (MOST IMPORTANTLY) the shape of your fucking head. The easiest way to look like a complete dingus is having a shitty haircut. Humans are weird, hair sadly still matters.

Refer to the bottom right corner of my Gif, frendo

Yes! It warms my heart to even know that you've considered telling her this. How can she possible know how you feel if you don't speak your honest mind? How do you know she won't instantly respect you tremendously, and in turn, how do you know this won't push you into realizing that she could be something more?

You will miss 100% of the chances you don't take, and communication is one of the best possible chances to ever endure.

You're on the right track.

Try reddit.com/r/nofap

It's not about girls but rather turning your life around and leaving your box

If a train leaves Chicago headed west at 9:53 am and another train leaves Salt Lake City headed east at 11:02 am, how long will it take for you to fuck off?

Ok hi i need help with my hair cut what to do .My current one is kinda like hitlers one and my hair colour is brown

Post pictures we have no idea what you look like

Im not op btw

Know that this is a very vasic question, but how the fuck do I meet girl for something else than friendship?

I know a lot of girls, but these are girls I only meet when in large groups of friends. We talk, we have fun and all that. But no one seems interested in anything else than a talk. How do I let them know I'm interested without looking like a creep? I also don't want to send fb messages as an ice breaker, it has to be in person.

I don't think people dislike me, but I'm just easily forgotten.

Also, give me a few tips to know when a girl actually is interested.

If she's not satisfied now, she never will be. Get rid of that one so she can fuck all the AIDS covered nigger dicks she wants, go find a girl that loves your dick and your tongue no matter what.

Been dating this great girl for 6 months now. She was a virgin and is still really funny about sex so we don't do it often and when we do it sucks.

Problem is she just gets real uncomfortable with everything and gets super tense.

How do I help her relax? I've asked her and she doesn't acknowledge there's a problem at all.

This is really killing me as I've had 2 relationships before with really great sex and I know how amazing it can be, but she has no idea how to let go and enjoy it.

Communication. Each partner is different. My nipples are ez-buttons. I've been with people who cannot STAND nipple play. There are no absolutes.

Nice quads. It sounds to me like you could use a healthy dose of "everything I ever knew was wrong."

Are males always the dominant ones? There are Matriarchal cultures throughout all of life, including humans. If you won't let her explore the role of domination, how can you possibly expect her to let you do all that convincing you say you need to do? Respect is a two-way street.

If you are having trouble even kissing, and eating her out, that is a clear indicator to me that you haven't even bothered asking her. How am I, a stranger online, supposed to tell you how to please a human I've never met? Do all women masturbate with the same dildo? Do all men sit in their vehicles the same way?

Shatter your delusions man. You've got a couple of them

How can I open up? I've had no friends basically all ny life, so I'm not going to ask how to get a girlfriend since I haven't even made a proper move towards it. But it's really hard for me to do it irl. I say irl because I've been always successful in relationships online, always had many friends and a potential lover was always around the corner. Given that, by my word, my online encounters were genuine, how can I throw my personality and who I am - out there, to other people?

How do I start dating or looking for someone if I have 0 experience , and a hugless, kissless ect virgin at the age of nearly 28. Should I hide the fact, or be pretty open about it?

I dont just want a quick fuck, but a nice relationship.

>try reddit
Nigga what?

I will post after like an hour or two i have no pics of my self and i want to censore them i dont like being made fun off

Thank's. I'll do.

I always fucked up my relationship until know.

Not reddit

R/nofap

Don't act like a fucking child

Today I'm going to get lunch with my ex gf (4 year relationship). We haven't seen each other in a year. She's been pushing for this meeting to take place more than I have and I finally relented. What are my chances of getting laid today?

how do i get my relationship to end without my girlfriend noticing or how do i get her to end it on good terms?

we have a daughter btw

Say you found someone else and make out with your daughter in front of her. Problem solved.

FINE

*now

she's 15 months, won't work

Tell your daughter to talk to mommy when she's alone and say that you've been fingering her holes.

Quads guy. I know what she likes she wants me to tease her but I should've mentioned that I'm new to sex aswell

The kissing and making out really bugs me because my teeth shouldn't be an issue or be in the way, i'm certain this is a problem on my part because i've never heard of making out or kissing and your teeth getting in the way being a general problem, neither from my friendsbor my environment

How can I allow her to be dominant?

Thank you btw

Like 3 seconds.

You are worried about what people think about you. You said it yourself, they forget about you. You aren't being YOU. You are being shy, and there are many ways to overcome that. You should try working on confidence, and realizing how innocent the word 'no' really is. So you make a move, and she says no, did your world end? Did your beer stop foaming? No it fucking didn't, and you're a better person for having tried.

Would I be with my SO right now had I never asked her to fucking Taco Bell? TACO BELL dude. I took her to Taco Bell and she has since changed my life.

Take more chances, and don't be afraid to use real resources on the internet for help.

She sounds nervous maybe, or maybe there is a deeper issue that she is not ready to share. It took my SO years to tell me that she has this insignificant little mark by her butthole. I couldn't even believe how self-concious she was. I wish there was a way I could tell her "babe, you could poop on my chest and I'd still love you."

I'd take a bullet for this gal. Maybe try reassuring her that everything is okay. Give her gentle reminders that shes beautiful. Compliment her body during sex. Give her the power she feels she doesn't have. When she shows herself to you, look at her like an excited puppy. Tell her honest and sweet things. Kiss her body.

Make her comfortable by showing her that its okay to be comfortable around you. No judgement, even minor things.

How can I make my boyfriend feel less insecure in our relationship? This is his first relationship as a 23 year old (my second) and I feel like I have to tell him every step I take. He's scared of colleagues at work and even childhood friends.

>inb4 "hurr stop being a slut and partying around"
I only "go out" to the cinema, which I did three times since we started dating, twice with my mom and once with a friend who has a girlfriend. Other than that I may go and buy groceries or go for a walk on my own. Also, my first relationship ended because the guy broke up with me.

How do you feel knowing that women are the vessel to life mother nature is a women the essence of life is all in women and her body is a temple of life and god. By having sex with her you are destroying her temple.

Your first bit about not going for GF yet is incredibly mature. You rezognize that you struggle with personal relationships. A significant other is a Raid, whereas other relationships might run more like a Dungeon. Ill say it 100 times over, but you should explore interest groups.

Clubs, hobbies, adventures, activities. How can you hope to gain new experiences and ideas if you don't do anything new? How can you change your life, if nothing at all has changed?

I suffered through depression, and long story short, jumping out of windows fucking hurts. I found my biggest problem to be my complacency. I loved gaming. Gaming is still a hobby, but it was my LIFE. We are social creatures meant to live, explore, and love.

You need to do just that! Get out in the community, and learn and feel what it is to be human

laugh out loud

Its there any chance of my ex and me getting back together?

Detail:
We met at age 13. She moved interstate at 15 and I left home a year later to be with her.

We were together for 15 years before she suddenly started loosing interest in me. Cheated on me with a guy half her age, and left me without giving a reason.

Its been about 10 months since she left, and has shown no interest in keeping contact. Wont answer my texts, and she removed me from all her social media. Haven't contacted her for about 3 months now because I don't want to bother her anymore, but fuck I cant move on, despite my efforts too.

I am trying to enchant my dick with +10 potency and upgrade it to "Entrancing Dick of the Thundering Griffin." However, the spellbook appears to be missing some of the key pages for the spell. Now tell me, sorcerer, what must I do to gather yon bitches to my lowly "Wooden Blunt Training Dick of the Meek Apprentice?"

How do i get in a relationship?

Change is but a breath away. Best of luck!

Impossible to say. I know nothing about your guys' relationship, or you, or her.

Be honest. For you, for her, and for your damn daughter, dude.

Do you think growing up, the three of you will be happy having these bitter feelings dancing around backstage behind closed curtains? Do you think your daughter will grow to be loving and honest if you yourself can't muster the courage to be JUST THAT? Sit your SO down, and talk to her like a fucking person.

This is YOUR daughter, HER daughter. A living, breathing soul with a life ahead of her who is depending on you two, the parents who CHOSE to bring her into this world. You must make the right decisions with her in mind at all times. This is a permanent decision. You've created life, and that is a beautiful thing.

You cannot hope for any resolution without total communication. Tell your SO that your feelings are fleeting. Tell her you are fucking afraid, because anyone would be. I know you are because I'm afraid for you. Tell her you want what is best for your daughter and that is the exact reason why you are confessing that you do not love her anymore.

Monogamy is unique. Don't be discouraged because you've been told your entire life that you're only supposed to have 1 partner. You're not. You can do whatever you'd like to, my friend. You can love. You can live.

Just start with being honest.

OP

I cum in under one minute of sex. Im starting to learn start/stop tecnique but i want mote tips on how to last longer in bed. Any good tips?

The thing with me is I have good close friends just never attempted to pursue romance or a relationship. I have hobbies and interests so I wouldn't say I'm entirely antisocial and introverted. But looking at the time thats gone past its been more than a decade since I left my biggest social aspect (school) and ever since then my only interaction with women have been casual greets at the supermarket.

And its not that im so much afraid of engaging in a conversation, its just that...how do you even start it without scaring them away with some awkward shit or appearing desperate.
I feel that if I just let the natural course flow it will be too late, so I need that spark.

Curious about what's the best practical way you have found to manipulate others, both females for sexual pleasure (or not) and males for personal gain? Please, give an example so I can do it too

How the fuck do I get my gf to come?

I have never had any problem with my previous girlfriends, they all reached the orgasm.
I'm not very good at oral sex but I can last a lot (sometimes too much) and I can easily switch from caring lover to more rough sex depending on the girl taste (this one likes it rougher).

I have also bought some toys, and she especially enjoy her womanizer (look it up on google or look at the Yonitale videos). She arrives at a point where she shakes and it seems she is having an orgasm... but then she always ask me to fuck her. Usually girls are more sensitive after an orgasm. So I doubt she gets them even with this toy.

Does she have very weak orgasms? The problem with penetration is the distance between the clitoris and the vagina?
How can I improve?

Thanks OP

here is a pic of her.

No, thank you for being open to new ideas! I'm a broken record here, but talk to her. communicate. Let her know exactly whats on your mind.

"Hey babe, lately when we've been having sex, kissing doesn't feel right. It kinda hurts my teeth and I think I might be doing something wrong"

Any variation of that would work. Then, together, you can both lay in bed and practice kissing, laughing as you mess up, make weird noises, and discover strange feelings that you didn't know otherwise existed: And you'll do this all together!

How exciting ^^

As for allowing her to be dominant, I suggest the same approach. Let her know that it's time to try it, then, together, you can explore what works and what doesn't.

Total honesty is the brick and mortar of a relationship that will withstand siege and war.

If you learned alot about it, how come you never get any?

it wasn't really a decision, we're pretty young, and nobody decides to do this shit at this age. it happens, that's all

How do I get over people

I fear that the one I desire doesn't actually want anything from me, even when we've been really close a few weeks ago, she seems like she's trying to avoid me recently.

You've come to the right thread!

I was your boyfriend. Or, rather, still sorta am. My jealously issues were rooted so deep within myself that even I still don't know where they came from, or when they went away.

For me, what helped the most was when my SO would be very honest and open with me, and I in return about my jealousy. We had a couple neat little rules that gave me innocent power to imbalance the scale in our relationship. If she was freely willing to let me check her text messages, then why should I distrust her? I was also told time and time again that I could call her at any time if she went out partying, just to check up on her.

I never called, and only checked her messages two times. After a the second, I finally started to perceive my own faults for what they were. It felt wrong to look through her messages. I knew I trusted her, I just had to figure my way there.

Be honest and open with him. Talk to him about this. Figure out a plan that works for both of you. I read countless articles on how to heal my insane jealousy.

He loves you. He is afraid of losing you. When he thinks about you, he cannot for one second understand why you haven't left him yet.

Help him love himself, and together you can grow. Fuck, you got me crying on this one.

Not OP, but you sound like you need to try different approches. If she never climaxed, either you don't plan good the preliminaries phase (i.e. you are terrible with words) or she might feel blocked (you should see that by her body moves. If she is frigid, try asking her directly what's that you can do to ignite her lust. Maybe don't ask during sex. If she continue to get naked and try, at least she wants the D, so you know that

If it seems she's trying to avoid you, it's probably so.

Seen that you post on Sup Forums, probably you should kill yourself because of your worthlessness and neckbeardness.

How do you date a girl who's mentally unstable? (Mentally not emotionally)

After years of failures and being lied too by women I completely gave up and haven't pursued a girl in over 2 years.
My question is what's the best sex toY a man can buy? Excluding dolls

She is not frigid. She likes sex maybe more than every other girl I've ever been with. She wants me and she loves me. She just can't come.

I've been her first, but I don't know what to do. I really want to make her orgasm.

a pocket pussy.

If it comes from your dad even better.

If you need ideas, there are plenty of good books in online torrents. There may be a lot of fluff and useless shit online, but if you can lurk you can find really good gold nuggets. That's how I did to get the experience needed to fill in my blanks. The shortest way is to understand her temperament: every person has lust, but not everyone lose his or her own mind in the same way. The ideas you can find online, in books or whatever should always have this goal in mind. The more time you spend with her, the easier should be. If not, you are the problem, as you could lack the basic tool of observation or other bullshit things we normal ppl have. Enjoy and try harder!

As said above, Suffering is the Yin or Yang to Fulfillment. It only makes sense that a temple be destroyed so a new one can be born.

Or at least in your analogy, anyway :P

You need to allow something like that a lot of time. By what you've said, it hasn't been that long at all since she has distanced herself from you. If you advance, it will only push her away. Respect the events that have taken place, and understand that you're still alive and well.

You might get back together in the future, but nobody, not even the gods above can tell you when or if that will be true. What I can promise you is that things happen for a reason, and will continue happening with or without reason. You might get back with her, you might not.

Both outcomes are okay. Sorry if this didn't help much. I'm not too keen on futures :(

Your first mistake was thinking that all sorceresses choose a wizard based on the wood in his wand.

I prefer a wizard who knows a unique spell or two, and maybe even treats me like a human being, too.

Don't focus on that. Focus on creating new relationships first. Read my advice above on finding new hobbies, and the dangers of complacency.

Try kegal exercises. it is the muscle that allows us to bounce our cocks when they're hard. It's the same muscle that silences a stream of pee when youre pissin.

Sex is for reproducing. By you cumming in a short time, unfortuately, that makes having longer sex hard, but fortunately, you're extremely fertile on the biology front! Mental exercises, physical exercises, and trial and error is the only way to improve your stamina in bed.

I typically think of really bland and mundane things when I don't want to cum. A grapfruit on a white pedestal. A rusted iron fence in Detroit.

Okay OP, I'll give it a whirl. I'm 18, no problems academic-wise. I have been in love with this girl since we were 9. We were even close friends cause we had common interests. I guess you could say I'm pretty beta but fuck it, I'm in love.

Had a few girls who liked me and I really tried to like them back cause I hated causing someone grief just because of my damn idiocy but it just never happened. All the girls who previously liked probably hate me now or something.

Back to topic. The girl I liked was liked by everybody, not the bitch type popular, she was like the entire school's little sister type figure. She was nice, she wasn't judgmental, she cared about everyone. I supported my best friend into being her boyfriend, he was rich, popular, handsome, nice, you get the idea. I never told them to spare their feelings, besides, I felt that I would never be good enough for her and I wanted them happy.

I'm still in love with her OP, but it's slowly killing me. I don't want to mess them up. Is there a way for me to tell her so that I can finally get some closure and move on with my life?

I'm actually pretty sporty even though I don't go to the gym, also I'm pretty popular where I'm at so no worthlessness and neckbeardness.

But even though I'm popular doesn't mean that I just "get" the girl I love, and there's the problem. I don't think she wants a relationship with anyone right now, even if we've cuddled around for a bit.

no

Comfort her, be positive, if it's in the direction of depression or similar she would probably welcome an unconditional smile here and there. If she's more in the direction of batshit psychopath shit you should just company her, crazy people often don't care who they're around as long as they can trust this person.
Speaking from some experiences I'm no expert.

Anyone who thinks they're in a position to give others advice is automatically a faggot. Kill yourself

I definitely know what you're saying. You maybe feel like you don't see women often enough, so you instead need to have a quicker way to let them know that they interest you. You could try two things here:

You could use the awesome power of the internet to research ways to quickly and respectfully earn a woman's notice, or

you could put yourself in situations where you see the same women over and over, thus allowing yourself more time to build a relationship and let her know shes interested.

Quick or slow, it doesn't really matter. Don't try and fool yourself, and don't be afraid to let a girl or guy go. A bad relationship is not worth the damage to yourself.

How do i find a women that isnt an insufferable incessint egomanic, in the current world

That is sadistic. Seek professional psychiatric help before you cause serious harm to somebody. Spread love not fear.

Shes got a very attractive figure! This is another case of the communications. You need to bring this concern to her, because I can't help you with her body.. it just doesn't work that way.

With my SO, she can only cum in 1 position, after a while of me fucking, and her masturbating. She can only think about 1 very specific (japanese) fetish, and then she MIGHT cum. It's usually a 25% chance.

All humans, all people, are different. There is no way to masturbate. There is no way to oral sex. There is no way to pleasure and love.

There are WAY(S).

get rich and kill people

Follow your hobbies, you will come across people with the same hobbie which often comes from similar interest, joining clubs or conventions is always a nice way of meeting both male and female humans.
In addition people in such places are confident (because they are visiting conventions) and such must have good social skills resulting from a great personality.

Ogres stay in their swamp user.

(am not OP)

How much is too much to give up for love?

The girl I'm deeply in love with has to move back to he home country. We've both decided that long distance is something we don't want. I'm tempted to suggest me moving with her but I have a 6 figure salary job here, I study here, I have friends and family here... But I'm still tempted to give it all up for her. What do?

That's not sadistic. That's a well formulated question and yours is an abreaction. You can only know anything about manipulation. On the other hand, you are trying to con me into getting psychiatric help so you are a sadistic by your definition. If you don't know something, just admit your ignorance, before revealing your stupidity.

>6 fiigure
lol
if she wanted you, she would stay with you and not move.That much money, she was using you the entire time, knowing she would have you around her pinky.And now that she is done with you, she is just going to up and leave.
Move on.You were only a wallet to her

>Ogres stay in their swamp user.

Why the fuck is this so god damn profound to me?

A time machine

I was very close to have sex with my date last night we've been on 5-6 dates over the past 3 months, I really really want a relationship with him and we have both discussed we want to do more than just date.
But he's off on holiday to one of those boy islands where you stereo typically pick up prostitutes and all that.
>> to be honest don't really want to be with someone who fucks prostitutes
>> dirty
>> STDs
Should I ask to be in a relationship now or am I being too clingy and not trusting him enough ?

So it happened, that's all that matters. Are you going to undo your daughter? Murder her? She doesn't go away then, you've just taken her physical body away if you kill her. Shes still here somewhere because you brought her here.

You and your female friend are the only two who can ensure that your daughter can live a good life. Be the parents she needs, not the parent you currently might be.

I fucking believe in you. Believe in yourself with me.

I would bring this concern to her. Maybe not the whole thing, but namely the part about her acting strange. Maybe something is bothering her and she also doesn't know how to say it. We have a HUGE communication problem in 1st world societies. Be the change we all so desperately need and just be upfront and honest with her. It helps more than you'll ever realize!

Mental gf user; she's a sociopath, and I'm curious if I should trust her, I know she does actually have feelings for me, I'm just always suspicious of people.

She's worth more than me actually. Her trust fund is worth 50 million. She's moving back home because her mother is dying. We always paid half half for everything.

becasue playtime is ogre

why get a relationship if i can achieve much more withought spending my time, money & feeling on who may or may not leave me when she finds someone better

Move on

Why cant i stop finding flaws with people? Even in the perfect scenario there is something that makes me dislike them. Be it health issues or daddy issues there is always something. How do i learn to get past their flaws? Im not perfect, but no one is.

i cant talk to girls in the club i literally cant think of any conversation material an the loud music isnt helping
what do?

Like you would date anyone else: With the complete and utter acceptance that all humans, relationships, and everything you encounter in life will present you with challenges that you must face, and a scale with which to balance them on. Use the scale to prioritize which challenges harm and which challenges help you.

My SO stayed with me until I was free from depression. She endured me at my absolute worst, near subhuman level of sadness. For this, I would kill for her. I would walk across the country to buy her a soda. She has more respect in my book than I ever thought possible.

That's what you might earn if you lend her your light. Or, you might get hurt. You can't know for certain.

How do you deal with relationship anxiety and accepting uncertainty in a relationship? Do you have any advice on being in a relationship with somebody who is depressed?

Am man, I come to gift message of importance to you as an individual:
>if he loves you he'll slap a bitch that even touches his arm
>no man who dates you multiple times in a month would fuck a prostitute
>he's probably happy that he has you waiting for him

I got into a conversation with a friend. I know her for 5 years now. When I met her I was like 16 and she was 13. I never thought of her in a sexual way and she neither since our age was to far apart. Now I'm 21 and she's 19. I'm getting weird vibes from her when I'm talking/texting with her. She told me I should go to a modelling agency. She told me I wasn't looking like George Clooney, but I'm apparently comparably hot. She also wants to visit me, because we couldn't see each other (I moved away) and she also started to talk about her sex life and wanted to know more about mine.

This is super obvious, I know, but still I don't know how to handle this. She's just a friend for me. I don't know how to change this mentality.
Another problem is, I'm single for 3 years now and haven't had sex since then. I'm super horny atm especially since summer is coming and my testosterone levels are rising. I don't want to destroy my friendship but I also want some pussy...

Trust her. Unless she threatens you with a knife.
If she does have feelings for you she's safe to trust

why would you talk to girls? make them talk to you. that way, the burden of finding conversation topic falls on them.

confidence is key.

Masturbate to satisfy your dick

Don't get in a relationship with her if you just want to be fucked.

Relationship is just the tightest form of friendship in the universe, think of it as an upgrade you have only one key for

Is alcohol a nice solution to shyness, or should I do something more permanent?

I think you said it yourself, man. You could use some closure, and you definitely should move on. It's not worth it to anybody to get caught up with a girl that much. You have a life yourself to live and enjoy, and you definitely don't need that one fuckin girl out of the other billions of women out there.

You could be honest and tell her, but it's really up to you. My advice is to move on, though. By the way you wrote some of your comment, though, I feel (and can only speculate) that you have a slight complexity of the fedora-esque guy. Don't embrace it. That is a sad trap of a mind-set which is ridiculously hard to break from.

She doesn't owe you anything. You don't owe her anything. You're both humans. You should take a moment today and truly consider if you TRULY, TRULY think women are equal to men.

You just advised me to kill myself ;)

By not being an insufferable immature shit. It's incredible how much I know about you from a single comment! Man oh man are there billions of happy relationships that exist in the world but I'll be damned if ALL WOMEN ARE
>INCESSINT

waaaaahhhhhh waahhh

it is not
just motivate yourself

Thank you for your insightful information

>have a unrelated picture

How do I get her to swallow?
>inb4 force her to
No I actually care about her and don't want to rape her.

she decides if she drinks your seed
is it really that important to you to have her swallow that shit?

>there's ways of making your cum actually taste good, look it up on the interweb

I'm 20 and I've never been even a friend to a female. Now there is a girl which seems interested in me but I have a problem talking to women. I can carry small talk for a minute and that's it. I kinda see attractive women as objects, like programmed assholes, and I can't be open with them or talk to them as I talk to my friends. Please help.

So you're going to leave her because shes moving away? Why? Cant you stay in love and share your lives together?

Oh fuck thats right.. we HAVE to be monogamous.. fuck, fuck! What do we do!!

If only there was a way to love more than one person at the same time..Think of the possibilities!....if only!!

Still here?

Be honest with your concerns. If you silently speculate about his actions in the corner of the room, then you'll obviously believe the only fact you've heard in the situation (which would be your own)

You owe it to both of you to be upfront with him. Have an adult conversation if that isn't so hard!

You just said it: nobody is perfect. This is a tricky one that I don't have too much of an answer for. Maybe as an exercise you could try pointing out something good in everybody, nobody how simple or stupid it is.

"The red on that guys shirt is a good tone of red"
"That guys shoes weren't nearly as ugly on him as they would be on someone else"

A club is a terrible, terrible place to meet somebody for a humanly conversation. Try a hobby group, go kayaking with strangers, join a biking parade... there are endless other scenarios in which you could strike conversation with an attractive lady.

It's not super important it would just be nice to not have to clean up. She says its not the taste, but she thinks its just gross. (Im actually allergic to pollen in fruits so i cant eat fruit, thank god it doesnt taste bad.)

I'm too shy for my own good and insecure only when it comes to hitting a girl up or something, i could talk to her normally but the moment i think to try and flirt i become a potato that can't do jack.