My current gf soon to be wife does not like giving me bj. She says she does not like it it. Is this true fags...

My current gf soon to be wife does not like giving me bj. She says she does not like it it. Is this true fags? Do bitches not like blowing a dick dry? Or is this bitch cheating on me?

Cheating, grats on being a cuck faggot

Wow the autism. Of course not all girls like giving blowjobs

Dubs don't lie

they only do it when they have to, like if they try to trick a guy into marrying them

once they're married they never do it

/thread

Indeed. In my experiences (about 15 women, throughout my life, so far), most of them gave me blowjobs, some swallowed. But a few wouldn't blow, swallow or not.

once they cheat on you once even you suspecting some bullshit up is a deathkill to the relationship. do whatever you want. id suggest smoke pot

Has she given anyone else a blow job but not you?

If so why does she not respect you enough to give you a blow job?
Does she think you're not worthy? Probably.
Will it be spun as 'I find giving blow jobs disrespectful to myself and I have new found values'?
Probably

Then why tf would this faggot op marry one of the few that dont

You shouldn't care if she like it or not. Just be dominant and face fuck her.

If she doesn't like to give you bjs, don't go down on her

Also, what the fuck you doing marrying a stuck up bitch that doesnt give head

Dude if your chick won't suck your cock or swallow your cum she's not worth being married to

Trips speak true OP

she's just trying to keep you around to carry her bags with the least amount of effort, either you dump her or you can make her suck your cock

either way remember the first thing i said and don't marry her, she's not worth it and she doesn't love you if she's not getting on her knees pretty often, she loves sucking dick, just not yours because she doesn't respect you enough

tfw i have a gf that has to have a dick in her mouth atleast once a day

>feelsgoodman

>Op here

She has given me bj before, but really rare. Last time I can remember (year ago) she was drunk. I give her tongue action I don't mind, I just want more frequent bjs.

>My current gf soon to be wife does not like giving me bj.

Don't get married. Do not get married in particular to some cunt who won't be trainable to give head and swallow regularly.

Nice dubs

She is definitely cheating on you. All women love sucking cock, but they only imprint on one cock at a time

This

I am really having second thoughts. I want her to swallow my man juice. I'm thinking on cheating on her

My gf doesn't either. So I'm learning how to do it myself instead.

i don't think this is as good as you think it is.

Don't marry her faggot

what's the point of having a gf if she doesn't blow you?
dump this prude ass cunt
wouldn't you rather spend your time with a girl who can't wait to swallow your load? life is short

Try scraping the cheese off your dick once in awhile, trimming and keeping the area looking presentable and not full of smelly smegma. If it is clean then she is probably cheating on you or just doesn't like you apart from your money. Guaranteed she has enjoyed sucking a few dicks in her life, you're just not one of them.

Noooo, if she gets near any other girls you meet she'll scare them off quicker than animals from fire.
Just dump her and move on.
Or better yet, lay the groundwork for the next relationship without cheating on her, then dump her.

confirmed uncut yuropoor

true washing your dick you filthy animal

>My current gf soon to be wife does not like giving me bj.

if you like sex dump her. she's only going to get worse if you marry her. Once you're married you'll be lucky if she even fucks you once a month.

>why wouldn't a girl enjoy gagging on a stick of flesh being forced down her throat so she can't breath?

Stupid question senpai

I don't get why you people want to stick your dick in some bitches mouth, let alone why they would want your genitals in hers.

confirmed jewfag
just because the whores blow you for your money doesn´t mean they like doing it shlomo

>no dick cheese
>shaved
>shower twice a day
>body lotion my dick every day

op listen to them

femanon detected. Way to make something natural into rape again you useless cunt

Blowjobs suck anyway. I'm too girthy and every girl has been nothing but teeth

Not all women like giving blowjobs, but you sound like an ass, so i bet she is cheating.

Why would you date her at all if she doesn't suck dick?

>Natural

Blowjobs are a man made construct. Animals do not perform fellatio until completion.

Also I'm A dude

I have some bad news for you then user... and I sure hope you don't plan on marrying her. Fuck that bitch and dump her.

She does it, just not for you.

My wife sucks my dick like its fucking candy. Everyone is different man, ive had ex's that didn't give head, but most of them did. My wife loves it, gave me head on our second date. Six years later, still head all the time.

Well you don't fuckin marry her, that's a fact.
The bitch ain't gunna change..not for you at least.

Suddenly, I find that tons of posts on Sup Forums are inappropriately using the word "cuck."

Cuck is a slang word that is just a shortening of the word "cuckold." This merely means "the husband of an adulteress."

You are using the word incorrectly or out of context. You either don't know what the word means are are just choosing to use the wrong word. Either way, you and everyone else that has been doing this lately are fucking retards.

found the acoustic cuck

7 year GF blows for my pleasure, basically only when asked. just like feet, some have a fetish and i dont. i like my women chubby, others like em tight as a teen. i like licking the pie, for many reasons, she prefers to skip the BJ part. some women even have a very low sexdrive, not every bitch is cheating

My chick is obsessed with sucking my dick, anytime anywhere...maybe u just got a fucked up dick

Suddenly, I find that tons of posts on Sup Forums are inappropriately using the word "cuck."

Cuck is a slang word that is just a shortening of the word "cuckold." This merely means "the husband of an adulteress."

You are using the word incorrectly or out of context. You either don't know what the word means are are just choosing to use the wrong word. Either way, you and everyone else that has been doing this lately are fucking retards..

>some women have a low sexdrive
for you maybe

Feels like she doesn't like you very much, or you're not making it enjoyable for her. My current gf loves giving me blowjobs because of the way i react to it; my joy makes her happy and more into it. Granted she can't take it in very deep yet but she's very willing to try just to make me lose my mind. Get more into it, don't just grab her head and push down, breathe heavy, enjoy it, show her how much you appreciate it. If she still doesn't like it, dump the bitch

You've obviously never seen apes do it then

get a boyfriend.
pretty much every gay guy loves giving head

you sound like a faggot and your gf sounds like a cunt

I'm not even mad tho because that's life

That why I volenter at a retirement home

>Op here

She is nice an all, but fuck I want my cock to be sucked dry. The good this is that she gives me footjobs.

>footfag here

I don't know anons I am a sex freak. I wan to have sex everyday and I am not getting it.

You are not fuck her right

You are using the word incorrectly or out of context. You either don't know what the word means are are just choosing to use the wrong word. Either way, you and everyone else that has been doing this lately are fucking retards..

Try some whip cream. Halls cough drops.

nah when she s got her drive up she s an absolute beast but depression is a moodkiller... new antidepressants did the trick tho. and about it all, she doesnt really like that i fap twice a day either and mostly she helps. not giving head doesnt mean not giving hand ^^

Someone's jealous

Dude, morons here still think kek is cool.

That's what worries me the most. I want to fuck everyday! I can't imagine a life where sex only comes once a month or on special days.

fucking pathetic dude. I'd rather have my dick licked by a dog than your sorry excuse for a spouse

Don't get married

>Current gf soon to be wife
>Doesn't like giving blowjob

Why is she soon to be wife?

because she tricked OP into believing she's the best he can get. She's prolly right too.

Do you like dick in your mouth? If not, why are you surprised that someone else doesn't either?

Engaged

Holy shit, I actually thought I was in /fit/ for a moment

Remember all of you, your mothers blew your dad and she kissed you goodnight, ergo you had your dads dick around your face/mouth

oh no, i should buy a carebear and call him Tibbers shouldnt i?.. she s better than she sounds. and i dont like to have Olaf licked by a dog, matter of preference

What do you mean, just because I haven't seen her toda-...

Brb.

She's probably telling the truth. Some don't really like it. No way in hell I'd spend a life without blowjobs though. I'd tell her either she gives them or you're allowed to get them somewhere else, or just don't get married.

If she really loves you, she blows you!

Dubs don't lie you cuck OP

Do you like eating pussy?

ya know what s weid about being a straight male yet not being disgusted by the thought of sucking someone's WASHED dingdong? well the only thing i feel not so weird about is that i d ask for it to be washed. and if i dont have toiletpaper, i dont even mind eating. a cunt can be hard to clean sometimes, a dick just has 1 edge that can be hard to clean.

Lmao. Marilyn Manson is that you???

Damm my cover is blown. Unlike my dick which I have to do myself.

Are you against all man made constructs? Faggot

You get blown by a 7 year old? Pedo cuck

What the fuck are you talking about

Faggot. How did you escape In Orlando?

I knew it!!

Just explain to her that not blowing you is simply not an option. It's a quality of life issue. If she does this on a regular basis your quality of life is much higher. And because she's directly responsible for that increase in your quality of life you're going to remain very fondly disposed toward her. And she'll be much more likely to get her way further down the road when you feel taken care of.

I explained this shit to the woman I later married very early on. She wasn't a huge fan of sucking dick, but she was surprised. "Are you really that simple?," she asked. I told her I was. Ten years later whenever she's trying to persuade me to do something I really don't feel like doing she gives me a blowjob, and I do it. She's also learned that if she blows me whenever I ask I'm a much nicer, more reasonable person than I'd otherwise be. And she's gotten so good at it she can get me off in just a couple minutes, so it's not any kind of big deal for her.

Everybody wins.

maybe its cause your dick is small you cuck.

Dump her. Not worth not getting head

If she doesnt like it she doesnt like it . Just leave her the fuck alone about it.

That's stupid. A relationship is about give and take. If getting his cock sucked is important to OP and this girl wants to be his wife she ought to suck his dick. Because he's sure as shit gonna have to do lots of things he doesn't particularly want to do as part of keeping her happy.

Wow. Is this a real question?

Lots of girls really enjoy giving head. If yours doesn't now, expect very few more bjs, like count them on your hands,between the time of your marriage and your death from this girl.

You really have to be clear with women about your sexual expectations. Explicitly so. I have a buddy who wasn't, and his wife hasn't had sex with him in three years. She's not even cheating, either. She just had a kid and totally lost interest in sex. And my buddy was too much of a pussy to tell her that wouldn't stand. So now he's raising a kid with a woman who won't even fuck him, and he hasn't had sex in years.

Don't let that be you.

Some girls dont like it. Force your cock on her.

Your dick probably stinks

If she liked you, she would blow you. She doesn't like you. Maybe you smell or need to wash more thoroughly or eat better

is that Sansa Stark?

That's so weird, op! Someone who DOESN'T enjoy sticking a sweaty stinky dick in their mouth when there is unlikely to be any reciprocation?

SHE MUST BE QUENCHING HER CRAVING FOR SMELLY AND UNSAVORY JUNK ELSEWHERE.

but seriously, don't marry a broad you're not satisfied with, unless that's all you can get and she's threatening to end the relationship without a ring. Then you got other problems.

My wife refuses to give me a BJ.....but she lets me fuck her ass 3-4 times a week, titty fuck her anytime i want and jizz on her face/hair.....so it works out

Cheating bro every girl I've slept with is down to suck my dick. I don't even ask, I just put my dick in front of their face and they start a suckin'