Just ingested 2 1/2 tablespoons nutmeg, what to expect?

Just ingested 2 1/2 tablespoons nutmeg, what to expect?

nothing good. only bad

the shits

Was it pure quality nutmeg?

Just powder from the store

It could be bleached, so you might not even get dizzy.

Have you done it before?

No, but I've educated myself of topics of getting high as fuck.

Have you tried morning glory?

If you start feeling sweaty, and getting the shakes, you might be about to trip.

Ive never gotten high before, never wanted to, but the of idea of it is pretty cool.

Stomach cramps

>Just ingested 2 1/2 tablespoons nutmeg, what to expect?

A very, very bad trip. Lasting two or three days. Nutmeg is for sailors and convicts only.

Nice job. Enjoy your vomiting.

Being made fun of for being a moron

Fuck this gift makes me want to play gtav

you will get really dehydrated and dizzy. if you're so desperate at this point you should just drink a fuckton of robitussin or benadryl. those are better than nutmeg.

>thinking you can get a good high off of anything bought at a grocery store
If it was that easy fucking everyone would do it.

Expect your next shit to be delicious eggnog

welcome to middle school

>tripping on Benadryl and Tussin
Yeah, did that when I was young and desperate.
The after feeling feels absolutely disgusting and the trips sucked.
If you got no hook up, you're better off just staying sober, and I say that as a man who loves drugs of all stripes.

Nice. Nathan Barnatt as Keith Apicary. Creative dude.

Does nutmeg really make you trip?
Never been desperate enough to try it. Just Benadryl and robitussin

Jesus if you want to get high just take normal drugs, at least the paramedics will know to to treat you properly when you OD

No more breathing

constipation

maybe you will shit gingerbread cookies. keep us posted.

I've done nutmeg a bunch of times, go to sleep and wake up in like 6 hours, you'll be pretty buzzed and dry mouth along with red eyes. 20gs of it is enough to get you high for entire day after the 6 hour ingestion period

You can get high off eating dexedrine cotton

It's like meth but worse

Bump for shit drug discussion

Benzedrex cotton* dunno why i wrote benzedrine lol

The fuck is dexadrine cotton

yeah, you should really grind that stuff from real seeds
even then, nutmeg is highly hit or miss.
i did 3 tablespoons of fresh ground mixed with some icecream once, didnt get much, if anything out of it.

Benzedrex cotton

this shit

OP all that does is give you violent diarrhea
>try jenkum next time

So you break the container and eat the cotton inside, I assume?

Oh boy

>Be armyfag who cant do drugs
>decide to try Morning Glory seeds
>Read all about them and what not
>Says to try 200-300 seeds
>Iaintnobitch
>Soak 1000 seeds in water and lemon juice
>Wait 24hrs
>Drink that shit and wait for effects
>HOUR 1- tummy ache
>HOUR 2-Nothing
>HOUR 3,4,5,6-fucking nothing
Open to other options but all these "easy DIY highs seem to fucking blow Sup Forums

Can eat the cotton or soak in lemon water for 2-3 hours and then drink

Because eating cotton isn't that great for your digestive system

Nothin yet boys

water and juice hahahhah
eat 50 raw bitch. chew at least halfof them.
>you're doin it wrong

Is the high like Adderall?
Bet it tastes like ass.

I did that too man. I chewed 200 and grinded up another 200 and put them in applesauce and ate those. What did I do wrong that time?

You gonna pee poop out yo dick son

Most people say they almost vomit or actually do vomit because of the taste, but apparently the high is like slightly weaker meth and lasts around 8 hours

It's definitely gonna get you high, whether you enjoy it or not is a different story, some people say they love it, some say that they lose all the euphoria 1 hour in and then have another 7 hours of tweaking

nausea, vomiting, death

Get some LSD or DMT dude.
LSD will get out of your system in two days max, DMT won't come up in any tests either.

I once smoked a little pipe of nutmeg and was sick all day.

Yeah but I live on a fucking army base. There is literally nothing out here but coke. Just loads of coke

Doesn't sound worth it at all, especially if it's that hard to get down.

If he's chewing seeds to get high, what makes you think he can get LSD easily??

Try growing some opium poppies and harvesting them like the afghans do, you can literally buy the seeds off an online seed store because they're popular to chew

Look for papaver somniferum seeds

yeah, but some people are desperate to get high (i.e. methheads) and would probably do this because it's not too far off and it's pretty cheap

I'd hate wanting to get high that desperately.
I barely have any hook ups and my dealer is half assed as hell. But I'd rather be sober than have to do do much cockamamey bullshit.

So*

Buy drugs online maybe? Or are you too much of a poor fag.

>Gotta go to the deep web
Eesh, no thanks.

Not worth it. I took a hefty amount and felt nothing. This will RUIN your liver too. Do not ingest nutmeg.

Vomiting and diahreaah

Nutmeg fucks with your liver?
Goddamn every drug seems to do that.

What's wrong with dnm's and deep web

There are tutorials and I have bought from there a couple of times. It's basically like amazon but drugs.

Where can you buy drugs? and what sort

Taking too much nutmeg is worse than alcohol. If you want a comparison

>lsd
>out of your system
faggot.

Is it easy to do? I'd assume you gotta use bitcoins and i dunno the first thing about bitcoins.

Any drug you can imagine, on online drug marketplaces that utilize tor

I wasn't talking about nutmeg, I was talking about benzedrex cotton

No idea if nutmeg even works or if it's just a meme to kill retarded kids

Learn then retard, it took me 3 days to learn all the basics and buy my first item

All you need to know is how to buy and transfer bitcoins, how to use PGP, and how to not be a stupid faggot

Very simple really

We'll that sounds like a fucking awful trade off

Try alphabay. And you can buy almost anything you can think of.

But if it's that easy wouldn't the gubmint be all over it?

I suggest using virwox for obtaining the btc. There are tutorials online for virwox.

is that fucking woolie? lmao

They already are but they aren't going to come SWAT you for buying some weed or LSD

Just recently a dutch vendor got raided by police, they ran his account for 3 months and then sent letters or went to meet every single person he sold to (they got his encryption keys)

Although he should have deleted his records to protect his customers, dumbass

there is risk involved with everything, you can just as easily get arrested on the street for buying drugs

Yee. Love TBFP.
I wish they did more xbl indie games.

I guess these things tend to happen when dealing with illegal goods. Good point.

fuck yes. you're a good egg

Theres more drugs in the army than the ghetto. Lol faggot commo pussy make a friend who doesnt love cocks.

Nutmeg can be a hit or miss. If you miss the shits, basically a living nightmare. If you hit its a body high at first then you leave your body. Its kinda like taking a small sleeping pill. The risk is ass and its more expensive then good drugs. Dont be a retarded kid, cunt.

heart failure.
rip :(

I love watching them play horrible shit.
Also their Downpour lp makes me comfy as a motherfucker.

Through Meditation you can achieve a dreamlike state. But takes awhile to learn how to calm your mind that intense. Get sleeping pills, just go and say that you cant sleep at night for whatever reason. Then just skip every few days. They can be abused heavily and you can become dependent. Good luck fag. Thanks for service btw.

This

they basically got me into fighting games. and now they do teamup vids with max which just makes my soul pleased. been a fan for years, just about all of their stuff i'm on board with.

Why do people even try it if the best case scenario isn't even that great?
I don't comprehend

You don't understand the mentality of an addict. Be grateful and don't touch hard drugs (or even use soft drugs too much) and you will stay that way

I love the comraderie they have.
Used to like Jontron and Egoraptor for the same thing but Ego got real fucking mean with Jon a lot and it turned me off from him. Love Jontron though.

>what to expect
Disappointment you stupid faggot.

Edgelord faggot. Do some drugs, you pussy. I've done heaps.

That's the thing though, I used to be hooked on morphine hardcore, been clean for around 4 to 5 years now.
I still don't get it. It's such a gross way to get high.

>attempting drugs and getting fucked up on an army base
>thanks for your service

Used to be in the same boat. Then I started doing enough lsd to trip all weekend. Sometimes I'd say fuck it and still be a little weird at the company.

Drugs ain't for everyone, chief.
Ease up on the gas and be glad you got something you can enjoy. Not everyone has that luxury.

I'm reading about DNM as we speak! Shit got me shook!!!

>And you can buy almost anything you can think of.

NO LIE: MoonRock/brown sugar MDMA, fire crystal meth, columbian pure.. EVERYTHING!

Now how do i go about getting this stuff to my door?

I know that feel.
I go to work stoned any time I'm able.
It's such soulless work, I need something to keep me docile.

People do this shit all the time, get fucked