youtube.com/watch?v=U6fW9liHT6E

>evancescence
>death metal

you're funny

Evanescence... Death metal?

This is why no one likes OP.
Good job fitting into the stereotype OP u fag

youtube.com/watch?v=QJoowj9peu4

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Did the bait taste good guys?

>Evanescence
I've already witnessed more than the daily dose of retardation

pfft... We are not faggots

nice...

Did you make this thread just so you could post that pasta?

Evanescence isn't death metal. It's emo. However, I did like Evanescence before Amy Lee and Ben Moody had their fall out. Fallen was a good album only because of Moody's writing.

Okay dude first off,
1) A REAL Navy Seal wouldn't go around bragging about his accomplishments and possibly reveal his identity.
2) The United States isn't a totalitarian regime so if you were to attack citizens randomly, then you'd be going to jail
and
3) What is a Navy Seal doing on Sup Forums anyways?
You're probably a NEWFAG who cannot get fucking laid.

I looooove death metal ;^)

>Evanescence
>death metal
Gr8 b8 m8

I'm assuming you're trolling the tards, but as for real death metal, not anymore. I grew out of it years ago, but liked it somewhat when I was an edgy teen and it lingered into my early 20s until I stopped listening entirely. I just find the heaviness, vocals, shredding guitars, lyrics, and the entire metal scene in general all cheesy as hell nowadays and can't take it seriously. It's goofy.

Not really but black metal is an excellent genre and it's a great platform to build on.
youtube.com/watch?v=QcsVp0A4Vik

yeah im just trolling the kiddies who seriously and genuinely love death metal bullshit. music is subjective, but screaming into a mic is some niggery-bongos-around-a-fire type of shit on the surface

this is my favourite piece of music ever
youtube.com/watch?v=ZhbYsjl-k9s

Fucking amateur, I don't know what that kissless virgin music is but it's not metal. This is metal.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Sq0GswTlFs

Weak bait.

heh

SOAD anyone?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=L-iepu3EtyE

That was actually legit, bait would have been me posting Scandinavian metal

youtube.com/watch?v=xFrGuyw1V8s

Why are you so butthurt?

It's a fucking Evanescence thread, who's butthurt? I'm just having fun here rightly pointing out that laughing at one band then posting something just as cringey is retarded... Motley Crue is legit metal, not some amateur act for emos with a biker aesthetic... I never was a metal head but I have appreciation for the genre and a healthy love for the classics.

youtube.com/watch?v=5s7_WbiR79E

Just so you guys know, this thread is posted daily on Sup Forums.

Yes my favourite death metal bands are: green day, nirvana, and smash mouth....

no paramore? smh

Ergo Proxy was a good anime

You not being a metalhead couldn't be more obvious but did you even listen to the album I posted? It's a masterpiece.

Y does no one lik my band?

I know you're trolling but Soundgarden actually was a legit metal band... And seriously you're lumping Nirvana with those two other kid bands?

youtube.com/watch?v=kA9vLHZFrcs

Tis the season for le epic summerfag trolls.

Go outside and play or something, kiddo.

ur a fagot

Fair enough i shouldn't take nirvana's name in vain

it's a good album, but this one is superior

DONT SAY THAT, THATS MEAN!

By not being a metal head what I mean is I never felt the need to turn it into a fucking lifestyle... And I did listen to some of what you posted, it was cliche and formulaic and me sitting through the whole thing wasn't going to change that...

youtube.com/watch?v=Hreqn9j3PHI

Back to 2003 - Good times

>Evanescence
>Death metal
Kill yourself

>cliche and formulaic
It's the complete opposite. Now listen to the album from start to finish and appreciate the mixture of black metal, blues, ambient, folk music and many other genres or get out.

>DEATH METAL
Biggest bait ever.

The only death metal I can stand is My Chemical Romance.

nice b8

>"metalhead"
true cancer

Ever heard of Dio or Judas Priest? Man, you don't acknowledge god tier metal classics and yet I should I take it on your word THIS particular piece of tryhard loner music is the one that's going to blow me away? Because these guys take themselves fucking serious? Learn about metal and where it came from and how it evolved before splitting hairs over nuances 99.99% of the world just doesn't give a fuck about...

youtube.com/watch?v=B_3TlrZLpQ0

> Evanescence
> Death Metal

kek

Summerfag

ITT Trolls trolling trolls trolling newfag

No

Yes, I have heard of them, listened to them, studied their place in metal history and acknowledge them as subgenre defining bands. You on the other hand have only bashed one of my favourite albums, which is considered a milestone in its subgenre.

>Posts video over an hour long
>Insists it must be fully listened to be appreciated

Give it up dude, what "subgenre" is this a milestone for anyway?

What? Albums are long and even if you don't have time to listen it, at least don't badmouth it.

They're a black metal band. Google would've given you that answer in less than a second.

Here's a shorter video:
youtube.com/watch?v=CrV_qYFj28A
It should give you a good idea, what kind of music they nowadays make.