Now that 50 is the new record, what score would set the media off again?

Now that 50 is the new record, what score would set the media off again?
I call for 100.

There are still people in the hospital dying as we speak user. It's too early to set his score in stone. Some families will take years to decide to pull the plug.

The next shooter shouldn't set the bar TOO high, else it might discourage others.

Happy Land set the score at 87.

100 would break even that record.

2 kills is all you need in life. It means you have taken more from humanity than what you have given.

If you have kids, you may have to kill some more.

This really isn't that impressive of a score. I don't get you American mass shooters. There Are endless amounts of places packed with hoards of unarmed civilians and you have such easy access to serious weapons. How hard is it to case a place before hand, block the exits, and just go to town?

A bombing would be most effective.

Get your concealed bombs in place early, and push the button when the crowd comes. Or you could do a suicide bombing if you're too much of a pussy to face justice afterwards.

>user who has no life acting like an expert.

They don't allow you to bring your backpack into the club.

>implying it has to be a club

I would recommend Finding a crowded venue with two exits. Most clubs or lecture halls would work. Place a bomb at the back exit in a timer. Move around to the entrance and begin shooting, forcing people towards the exit. I'd its time properly, everybody rushing out will be as plodded and everybody still on the venue will be shell shocked and trapped, and therefore was to pick off.

There needs to be some shooting involved or it doesn't count towards the high score.

>Implying crowded indoor events will allow one to bring a backpack
>Still a no life
kek

Needs to be a high intelligent slightly austism spectrum white girl in an ivy league school. 100 sounds like a good number. That would mindfuck them so hard. And it would show we really do support women when they arent tumblrets.

close enough?

>says the no life

his asshole is islam
the dildo is muhamad
and his balls are muslims?

Technically it's 130. but Omar has the highest k/d at 49/1

>dat K/D tho
>god like
>allahu akbar

168 confirmed kills

GET ON MA LEVEL FAGGOT

>mfw I'm knocked off the top of the leader board

Sorry, bombings don't count. 9/11 was 3,000 across 2 hijacker pilots (they get the credit, not the other 14).

Hiroshima was what, 50,000? Again, bombings don't count.

This is for shooters only. Bombers are a whole other catagory.

>Place bomb
>Press button

So hard.

sorry you plebs didn't use the best tool for the job. nothing beats bombs for killing a bunch of civilians. What are you guys the media mad that you didn't break a record