Dump cardsmith cards, Sup Forumsrotien shakes

Dump cardsmith cards, Sup Forumsrotien shakes

TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRR

kozikek

also why are all these autistic

1) This is the most poorly worded card I have ever seen.
2) It's not even good.

So, It's your choice of a Pain land (mediocre) or a mana producing, old weird crappy common land that you would never use...only it's a Legendary so you can only have one....

I'm confused.

Because mtgcardsmith is full of little kids

>Colorless mana first.

Broken.

The third card down in your library has an angle. Destroy it.

Interesting..........
I'm going to run this and see what happens at league. It needs to be an enchantment or an instant.

>Hides boner

It prop wouldn't do anything accroding to the rules. There would be no where for the creature(s) to go

Someone make a card with this.

TROOOOOOOOOOGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

If that was an instant it would definitely affect quite a few cards....

For instance, if a creature untapped during a controller's untap step (as per rules) you could respond to the untap step by casting that spell then nothing would untap.

If a card was to go to the graveyard, you could respond to the trigger with the instant and it would be exiled because it did not have a controller so it did not have a graveyard.

It would be interesting as an instant.

Sorcery, stupid, enchantment, weird because no creatures untap and nothing goes to graveyards....nothing goes back to hands...etc

would litterally never use this card.

you can do this for 1G without locking it in to legendaries.

Yea...and for like 1R too I think...

But then it's like the artifacts for 7 that destroy a permanent...never know....

because every color can use it dimwit