Which country loves basketball the most?

Which country loves basketball the most?

The USA obviously.

Besides that probably Serbia, Spain, Lithuania, China, or Greece.

Besides Merica, Lithuania and China

Lithuania or the Philipines

>Lithuania

literally the niggers of europe.

>shit economy
>was owned recently
>bad attitude
>get rustled when one drops a few bants

not even joking.

these baltnigs are literally the worst of the balts and the balts are pretty useless

no1 cares dude, this isn't Sup Forums

tend to your zika please

tend to your ''''''''''''''''''refugees''''''''''''''' pls

or have your wife do it more like it

90+%white

(you) 60+% white

tend to yours

Why are swedish "people" so butthurt?
Besides gay anal sex I mean

Imagine being surrounded by beautiful women, but you're too much of a beta faggot to sleep with any of them. Then a bunch of brown people show up who barely speak the language and start plowing like it's Spring in Iowa.

guess it's because we are rich and beautiful so we can afford to be butthurt.

not like peruvians who have to make incasculptures all day and mine fore salt in the night.
yeah you are projecting. I have a wife thank you very much, she is not blonde but she dyes it that way so.

Every Filipino in the Uk I met loves Baskeyball to death and support LA or the Warriors.

Greece likes basketball

We have 2 european championships and are the only team to beat the USA the last 10 years on the world cup

too bad more young peopel are flocking to the "lose to the faroe islands and fail to make the euros" football team

jej
You didn't deny the gay sex part~

fucking destroyed

americlap on suicide watch

you guys won a euro relatively recently though so i can understand

OP asked which country, not your personal opinion of it

be greece
love basketball

>don't pay debts
>be owned by germany

niggers of the medditerranean

I added my evaluation for keks

Russia is pretty good in basketball. Too bad VTB United League is literally on life support after all Lithuanian clubs quit.

always leave it to a swede to be the biggest cock jockey in a thread

There's a World Cup of basketball?

And a Eurobasket the year after that, and pic related in 2006.
Basket is the main sport in Greece, football was just a fluke.

Flips don't count, they're just a really weird colony of ours.

Have we seriously only lost one game in ten years?

If so that's pretty damn impressive Greecebro, well done.

pay your debts you syriza cuck

seriously

That's baller as fuck Greece.

my ex was Lithuanian they got big titties

>they got

no

they HAVE

go back to wherever you came from or get fucking literate you cuck

Holy shit this Swedish autist is even more annoying than Englel apologists

ok sorry pal

>muh autism

no tism is not everyone who has an opinion that is not your opinion americlap

cool britbro

Us. We're the land of basketball.

don't make a fool of yourself serbia. you are a nationalist country ffs

No, but sharing an opinion nobody asked for demonstrates a lack of understanding of basic social norms, which is a sign of autism

>go back to wherever you came from or get fucking literate you cuck
>doesn't include a comma to indicate he's addressing an user

Get a load of this air-headed Swede, everyone. How much do you wanna beat he's rustled that his country can't break free from its leftist tethers of globalization and multiculturalism, which even the English were abled enough to accomplish. So now this Swede, along with his girl and all the females in his family and country, are being taken by all the immigrants while he and the rest of the "white" nu-males cower away onto 4cuck and ragepost their frustrations.

yeah but no

just wanted my fellow eurobro to stop talking like an american nig.

but thanks for the concern.

Korea

If you know an asian chances are they play basketball or have a son that plays basketball

>social norms
>on a portuguese cod fishing trawlery

thank you based nontism meribro

based greecebro

USA
>Which countries white people loves basketball the most?
Lithuania

Indeed there is, that's even the tournament when a pro US team lost its first games in 2002 and it even was being organized in Indianapolis. But nobody gives a single fuck about the WC in the USA, so people forget it.
Actually, the USA "only" won half of the world cup, but that's mainly because they used to send litteral meme teams (like corporate teams or young christian teams or shit like that), unlike the Olympics where they sent actual teams.

The league is big, with lots of sugardaddies who throw monies, but the national team is pretty weak right now.

USA actually lost "shitloads" of games between 2002 and 2006. The organization was a shamble and players didn't give a fuck and were considering it as annoying summer chores. You lost against Argentina (twice), Serbia, Greece, Spain, Lithuania, Italy and fucking Puerto Rico. Considering the limited number of international game that are played in a year, that's a pretty bad record.

However, Basketball USA decided to revamp the program an get this shit sorted in quite a spectacular fashion. The US team is unbeaten since 2006, and are kicking it all guns blazing. They regained their place at the top by a serious margin.

To be fair the US had finished 3rd in the 2004 Olympics before that, losing by 19 to Puerto damn Rico in the 1st turn and to Argentina in semis.
The 2008 and later versions were much better coached.

>which even the English were abled enough to accomplish
Stop spreading this meme, the UK cucked itself, the EU had little to do with it and leaving it won't change that.

Lithunia also narrowly missed its chance in 2000 in the Olympics semifinal.

well, yes, there are also some close games indeed

if you go this way, they also won against Germany thanks to a half-court buzzer beater from Iverson in 2004, and had a 1 pt victory against Brazil in 2010. Plus the 2 Olympics finals in 2008 & 2012 against Spain that were extremely close.

Football is stil number 1 by far even though we are shit at it

Sorry, foreigners

>be swedish
>love big black cock riding
>import thousands of muslims to europe
>be owned by somalia

literal niggers of europe

Every single one of my serbian colleagues shouts " u picku materinu" at least 120 times during main bball events, So i deduct that they really enjoy basketball.

Fuck off Sven
At least they don't suck off niggers and muslims there

This actually.
Do you have any links for today's friend game against us? It's not going to be broadcast here, so I'm looking for alternatives.

European countries where basketball is huge: Lithuania, Greece, Serbia
European countries where basketball is kind of popular: Croatia, Spain
European countries that are somewhat good at basketball, but don't really care much: France, Italy, Russia

who /DMoFor3Mo/ here?