Be me week ago

Be me week ago

>think about your best friend
> the kid you started smoking weed with
>the kid you got drunk with for the first time
> the kid you did heroin with for the first time

my best friend died last night and im a wreck, His parents found him in his bedroom.

A lot of stuff on here is gay as fuck... but this isn't.I've been destroyed for hours now. feels thread I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qLgrTk7Gr38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rip your butt buddy

How'd he die? OD, hung himself, something else...?

Either way, sorry to hear it, Sup Forumsro. I am old enough that I've seen a lot of good friends and family pass on, and no matter what, it sucks every damned time.

I am pouring a syringe out for the homies at this very moment.

OD'd on heroin Sup Forumsro. I cant stop crying

>doing heroin

Another degenerate bites the dust.

It was for the best OP.

Thats what you get for doing heroin, degenerate

Sorry for you man.
youtube.com/watch?v=qLgrTk7Gr38

I dunno man. He was my best friend... it really sucks, it's like I lost a part of me

Use this as a reason to never touch that shit again.
Live on for your friend.
Sorry for your loss, man.

That's rough. You gonna get clean, man? Numbing it out isn't really going to make it any better, just postpone the hurt and make it worse later, or even worse put other people around you through the same pain you are feeling (if you get a hot dose for example).

I really hope you can pull out of it, man. And, again - I am sorry for your loss.

Time heals, just continue living.

I'm sorry about your loss user. I've been there. I know it's hard and this is gay but trust me when I say that time heals all.

a friend ive known for about 14 years just died of heroin last week. same shit man. i dont get how people need the worst drug out there to have a good time. just go smoke some fucking weed like normal people

>OD'd on heroin

Looks like he had it coming. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Seriously, never fuck with it. I used mdma that was heroin based and thats as far as i go.

All your "firsts" leave a little something to be desired. No wonder hes dead. How bout the kid you graduated with the kid who was on yohr first baseball team.

Man, this place has changed

Natural selection at its finest. Have some tips op before nature takes care of you too.

>underage Sup Forums

Your friend was an idiot.

I'm going to go ahead and say it: probably time to reevaluate your life. Your friend probably wouldn't want you to end up like him. If you have the money go seek psychiatric help to deal with your loss and to get off of heroin. The last thing I would want is for another one of your friends to come here and say you OD. Take care of yourself, user. Good luck.

Wow OP, You just realised you're a waste of oxygen. Kill yourself already.

this.

My best friend OD'd on heroin when we were 15, I was a complete and utter mess and started blaming myself, had nightmares, I know how you feel Sup Forumsro, hang in there though, you'll have break downs now and again when you remember him, but you have to stay strong

Who is this seman demon?

>mdma that was heroin based
you're a moron

Honstly thank you for posting. That's great advice.

This bullshit teenage myth, why the fuck would MDMA be H based. It chemically and commercially makes no fucking sense.

Unless you cut your MDMA with H then you are a fucking retard.

retard

>711
>pic related

OP here.

Okay fine. So maybe he did have it coming seeing as how he was doing drugs. But still this is hitting me hard. Maybe harder than most of you can Imagine. We weren't just friends. We were actually gay lovers. He not only was my first for alot of my childhood memories, but he was the first man who I ever let enter me. We had this attachment like no other. We were in love. We just never got to truly be together because he was afraid of what his family would do/think. Now we never will be because of this tragedy. I think he was getting ready to come out too.

Speaking from experienece, i can tell you you'll get better, every time you think about him you will cry, but each time a little less, until you finally smile.

Mourn his death, for as long as you need, but before long celebrate his life, celebrate the fact that, of the small flash that is was, you got to share some of it, and that is a blessing.

Know that now he's not suffering, now he's not sad. Death is either an endless sleep without dreams or a passage to another life, thinking about it helped me get closure.

And, if i may, i'd like to tell you to take the chance to generate change in your life, leave the heroin behind and honor your friend by living a full and happy life.

Stay strong, user, things can get better.

Madison Deck, right click and search google you faggot

Are you fucking retarded.

you should die so you can be with him faggot

Kill yourself degenerate.

The side a lot of people don't see about Sup Forums. Sure there are trolls in this thread, but who cares. This is why I come back time and again. We are more than a community. We are Sup Forumsros.

>hitting me hard

Harder than his dick hit your prostate?

Fb: Madison.Deck1

Gtfo.

Shhhh, summerfag. Go back to band camp

Thsts what it was cut with.

Honestly I know the feels. im just trying to think about the good times I had with him

Suuure we are

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Beautiful. Very nicely put user.

Sorry for your loss op. But with heroin you still have had to see it coming or at least be a possibility. This is either gonna make you worse or wake you up to cleaning up. Ball is in your court op.

Don't mean to preach, but as an EMT I see this shit all too often. And had conversations just like this but in person. Good luck, op.

Fucking faggot

Sorry to hear this op
Make this a reason to make your life better
Dont let him to just disappear try to make something out of his death give yourself something better to remember him with nit just smoking weed and doing heroine

Sounded like a bad influence....

Well said.

Guerilla warfare you fucking newfag

What do you mean ?

>inb4 edge Lord of OG Sup Forums when boxxy was queen I used to tell them to kill yourself and post vote pics

If you that guy then fuck off /r/Sup Forums and talk about your edge Lord fantasies you 11 year old dick fuck

This.

Why that makes zero sense... Think of it like this.
£20/g for MDMA
£100/g for H

Why cut it with the H, The dealer would lose money. Also I've done Oxy and MDMA at the same time it just ruined both buzzes,

the crazy thing is I've heard the MDMA / H thing in the UK US and parts of Europe.

I'm a kekkin nigger today.

No you're not.

What outcry have you uttered about my person, you oafish brute? I shall cordially remind you that I was the best scholar in my law class in Oxford, and I have been involved in several frivolous tea parties and courtroom disputes, and I have over 300 boxes of Earl Gray. I am proficient in the Simian school of diplomacy and I am the top linguist in my book club. Know that you resemble nothing in my eyes save for yet another uncultured mind. I will hasten your undisputed expiritation of the world with grace and finesse. The thought that you can retreat after jesting of such matters over the internet is laughable. As of this moment, I am telephoning a mutual friend to negotiate a swift and sure rebuttal to your argument so I would implore you to prepare yourself for the upcoming verbal deluge. The deluge that will no doubt saturate your life with discomfort. You are well and truly wrong, my good sir. My abilities of travel are unmatched, and I can recite over 700 lines from Shakespeare, and that is just from Hamlet. The amount of knowledge that I have acrued is vast, and I shall use it to firmly state my authority on such matters, you rapscallion. Truly, I wished you had some semblance of knowledge on the matter you have brought up and it's repercussions. Alas, you did not, and now you will suffer a fate most dire, you plebian. I shall defecate concentrated dislike upon you and you shall struggle to survive in it's waters. Pistols at dawn, old boy.

Good riddance. Another dead junkie pussy motherfucker. Hope you go with him soon OP.

>or even worse put other people around you through the same pain you are feeling
So much this.
I can't tell you how many nights I have sat with a gun in my hand, contemplating painting the ceiling. But that might make some of the people who love me, feel just as shitty as I do now. And I would be wholly responsible for causing them that pain. So I don't, but damn. Just, damn. Rock and a hard place, you know?

This place is fucking disgusting now. We're not friends here. We're not fucking Sup Forumsros here. This isn't a fucking support group. Jesus christ I hate what all you little faggots have done to this place. Has anyone asked gookmoot for a safe space board yet? Fucking faggots

>this edgy

Thats just what the dealer said. He supplied my friend for years who does the shit almost daily. Also I doubt he would lie because he would most likely fuck him up

This. My best friend also OD'd about 4 years ago. His parents also found him. I think of him everyday, but now the tears have dried and I can smile at all the stupid shit we did together. Mourn his passing, celebrate his life, and may he live on in your memories.

Touched a nerve huh? Go suck that heroin dick, junkielover.

It has its good moments.
But its summer time again so summerfags need to sperg out like they do every year.

If I sold heroin to you OP I would put ratpoison in it and watch you fucking die. Join your friend subhuman.

Cozy pic bro.

Aaaahahahahahahaha
This angry little summerfag, only here for the stories of shut Sup Forums has done, lurk more please.

If you idiots cant already tell this is bait. Then i recommend you go offline for a long time.

I said nothin of your person you complete moron.
Quit copying and pasting thing from your folder full of things other people have said and be original for once

I was making a comment on how hard you're trying to be edgy, because it gave me a laugh. Keep sucking those trap dicks edgemeister

Good another junkie nigger dead

Join him in death, you scum. I could I would fucking kill you.

>being this new

K.

Whoa watch out, the fedora almost fell off your head during all that heavy breathing and angry typing Sup Forumsro, better fix that yea?

It's hard man, and it can take years to get over. I had a group of 4 (including myself) really close friends of over 10 years. We all started smoking, drinking and doing opiates together, but we all managed to kick H/oxy/whatever we were on. Still smoked and drank, though. Not even a year later and two of my friends died in un-related car accidents, sober.

I'm really still not over it, I think about them all the time and it's been about 5 years. Me and my surviving buddy still hang out with other people, but I don't think any of them will ever be as close as the four of us were.

If you're still on heroin, get yourself clean. Do it for your friend.

I might just be really fucking tired. But fucking kek ^.^

I'll never understand people who take drugs. Killing yourself, yes, but willingly mutilating your mental capabilities? Fuck no! It's like fucking a girl with a dozen STDs - you might get an orgasm but holy shit does it come at a price!

Also, one of my best friends died from drunk-driving into a tree (what a fucking cliché, right?) so I feel with you, OP!

Your a nigger lover

Keep crying bitch nigga.

Aaand you're illiterate

An old friend of mine used to be a methhead. You know why he went clean? Too many of his friends died because their "hearts exploded" (his words) - you go down that path and your friends will die around you. Think about your life.

He was a dope fiend who manipped you for a companion I'm still waiting for my version to kick the bucket

Sorry for your loss man, easiest way I've found to get over a death(I think) is doing shit that you like, that you know can take your mind of it, I've had to do it recently and it was probably the best thing I could've done. Or pick up a new hobby or something

"Aaand" your a hypocrite

>20 euros/pounds/whatever it is for a gram of MDMA

The fuck? When I actually get "pure" shit it runs me $10-15 a 0.1g. Apparently I need to move to Europe.

Not that I even do it often enough to care, but whatever £20 translates into US $ is cheap as fuck compared for a gram.

Please wait until next summer BEFORE posting

Get a load of this gigantic faggot dumping his purse all over Sup Forums. The support group for homos is over there >>>/facebook/

pls be bait

Its not bait though. Its true

>not understanding grammar at all
Nice.

>dumping his purse all over Sup Forums

>summer