/balt/ + /ausnz/

Merry Christmas everyone

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antanas_Sniečkus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks

np

Grab em by the boipussi

I watched the movie ''Er ist wieder da''(Look Who's Back) about Hitller.
It's very interesting because I could know Germany society a bit.

Someone kill me

god damned sitting with family on Christmas eve is pretty boring

say no more
*kills you with a giant gummy dildo*

Is anyone else really depressed right about now?

no not really

oh, ok

why are you depressed tho?

Its not important.

It's th-the most wonderful t-time of the yeeeaaarr....

yeah
also very bored

merry christmas

He did kill lot's of white people though.

Ban expired, lads. Are you happy to see me again?

wish i could spend christmas alone

pfffffffffffffffff no

why not?
>tfw no Wiliam-tier Lithuanian prince on the white horse to cme and save me from this cruel land of vatniks and pidorashkas

this picture got me pretty good not gonna lie

:tf no chubby aus bf to cuddle under the cattle while it's +50 outside

same my current family relationships are absolutely abysmal lmao

it's currently only 21C outside I'm afraid

Tfw no Russian Dom bf to ravage my femboy body

Don't talk when aren't asked to, slut

O-okay~

It's okay since it's Christmas today. Have fun, qutie

Cute! There is a boy in my uni who looks similar
Don't do anything lewd on kurismasu, okay?

Okay sir, I'm cuter than him I bet

It depends. Do you like video games and anime?

Of course

Yes, you're definitely cuter than. He mostly hangs out with chads and they talk about sports/parties with alcohol/silly mobile games/dumb internet memes.
It's still evening in GB and and it's only Christmas eve, but have you got any presents already?

*then

Gotten a few yeah, I'll get them mainly tomorrow tho, I know Russians dont celebrate Xmas much mainly focus on new years but have you gotten any?

hey lads, haven't been on /balt/ for a month

how's it going? merry christmas btw

whats so merry about it?

you, my friend

Russian Xmas is on the 7th January.
And its a much more quiter family affair.

Nope. ;_;
My mom wanted to buy me a new phone, but I don't know which one to choose because I rarely use it and don't want to spend too much. Plus, I needed a new monitor, but good ones are too expensive
Although, I've been having a feeling than I'm gonna fail at life lately, so a bottle of poison would be perfect present, hehe

im not merry. im depressed

I'm sure your life will be okay, just stick in and study, my family isn't rich either so I've stuck in lots because i wanna repay them if I get money from work and yeah same with the moniter, might be getting a 4k one tomorrow

it's holiday of happiness, surely you can be merry, atleast for a moment

i don't think there are a lot of us in the thread that AREN'T depressed, but we keep on

Well, being poor in GB and here are different things. I just wanted a simple full hd monitor because I've broken my old one and have to use my TV instead right now. But I study for free, so that's a good feeling.
Hey, have good a good holiday

True true, I wish you luck russianbro, just hang in there and you too

T-thanks
Btw, nice dubs

Thanks

>tfw spending christmas with family
>tfw also posting on Sup Forums

So.. what did Lithuania actually do different than Latvija and Estonia that there aren't as many Russians there?

is that you, natasha?

no
me on the right, but younger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antanas_Sniečkus

Based. Communism is the future.

Listen here motherfucker, I may see like some stupid goth but I've taken 4 years of Psychology, self taught myself college level calculus and have an IQ of 148. My self esteem is higher than you can possibly imagine because I fucking know what I'm here to do. You on the other hand are a university student, yet you pick on kids in a war room on this site? I'm only 16 so I can't go out and do shit all the time, but don't you have better things to do than pick on, as you say, "kids"? I'm sure anyone here or anywhere else would agree that someone who perceives themselves as higher in intellect, maturity, etc. is just an asshole if they pick on "kids". Also, my "rage and ignorance" come from a lack of self control over my environment, since I've grown up with verbally and mentally abusive parents, one of whom is always high and drunk, and I was bullied, and was diagnosed with chronic depression in the 6th grade. That was 5 fucking years ago motherfucker. YOU WANNA TALK MORE SHIT LIKE YOU MOTHERFUCKIN' KNOW ME?! LEARN TO GROW THE FUCK UP YOURSELF, AS YOU TELL OTHERS TO DO, BEFORE YOU TRY TO FORCE THEM TO DO SO. IF YOU THINK YOU'RE SO GODDAMN SMART AND MATURE WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WASTE YOUR TIME ON "KIDS"? AFTER ALL ISN'T IT YOU THAT SAID THAT THOSE WHO TAKE AND WALK AWAY ARE THE BETTER PERSON?! GET YOUR FUCKING LOGIC STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU COME ACCUSING OTHERS OF WHAT THEY'RE DOING WRONG YOU FUCKING c***.

christmas day right now lads

>baltfags need to wait another hour and a half to open their presents from santa

top joj

I have to wait 3 hours 26 mins reeeee

M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S ! ! !

Have a good one fellas

>santa
No such person

>believing in the grandfather frost meme
absolutely disgusting

> grandfather frost
No such person too.
It was your parents all this time!
*pepe.gif*