Hey Sup Forums, Looking to start a new series to pass my time. Game of thrones or breaking bad, which one first and why...

Hey Sup Forums, Looking to start a new series to pass my time. Game of thrones or breaking bad, which one first and why. Thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

putlocker.is/watch-breaking-bad-tvshow-online-free-putlocker.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

both are pleb shit

Yuru Yuri.

Breaking bad is brilliant by fari enjoy game of thrones but breaking bad is more intense and fun

Breaking Bad, because the show has ended and you can watch it all from begining to end. GOT is not complete, so at some point you'll have to wait a year to see the next season. You're welcome.

What's your favorite series you've seen so far?

havent watched any series at all yet, this is going to be my first one!

Both of those are ok. But what you should be watching is Peaky Blinders mate.

if you havent watched breaking bad you're retarded

underageb&

Breaking bad

This

No, he's right, both shows are just hype

alright, decided on breaking bad. Where to stream?

Also check out Sons of Anarchy. Great show.

putlocker.is/watch-breaking-bad-tvshow-online-free-putlocker.html

it's safe btw

Absolutely love both, but as above Breaking Bad is finished watch that, then better call Saul, then start GOT.

Google "Breaking Bad tv links" they have alot of other good shows as well. you're welcome again.

BB cause shorter and more dramatic

now you're just throwing around opinion

True. Still, worth a try OP.

Breaking Bad!! best TV show

OP here, since GoT isn't finished yet I'll try sons of anarchy after breaking bad, what's the plot about?

Don't you want us to make some coffee too? do something yourself you lazy fuck

lold

Tried m8, tons of websites seemed sketchy :^(

Neither. Theyre both really fucking slow (as in three episodes have to go by before a single plot point happens) and are both just.... Boring as hell.
Neither show ever had me -wanting- to watch the next episode. There was never any "grip" if you know what I mean.
One is just an edgelord ripoff of "Weeds" (which was mediocre in if itself.)
The other is just the shitty boring, "lets make the audience watch us walk" parts of lord of the rings, stretched out into an entire slogging, incredibly mind-numbing show.

(none of this is me trolling. These are my honest opinions. Both of these shows are garbage, and the only people ive ever met who actually *like* either one are the type of people who like to seem smarter than they are so they pick a "highbrow," popular drama show to follow.)

welcome to the free web

stale pasta

just go to fucking putlocker, where are you? north korea?

>putlocker
heard on the news it's banned by uk ISPs. Seems not

your bait is late m8

hahahaha

wow so up his own fucking ass trying to be the "cool" guy. "Meh, I know both these shows are across the board loved by critics and fans of all levels and demos. But they're shit".

How do you expose yourself as a naysaying faggot in 3 seconds? Be like this guy lol

In the end, I'd say it kind of depends if you like high fantasy or not. If you like or can tolerate high fantasy, then go with GoT. Otherwise, Breaking Bad will be the better watch.

N...
No?
If it was, that would be incredibly specific pasta, only reserved for the rare occasion someone asks this question.

Watch Breaking Bad first, it's more exciting. What you should do is watch Horace and Pete, it's the shit, Louis CK made it.

Im legitimately not "baiting" or being "edgy" or trolling or w.e.
Just sharing my honest opinion.
I really, truly dislike both of these programs and truly do not understand why theyre so hyped.

X-files or nothing

Welp, sucks for you I guess. Because you're probably the only guy on the planet that doesnt like either. That's kinda like saying no one has written a book that is good enough for you yet.

God, you sound like a hipster faggot. Mr too cool man over there.

Where are you from? South Korea?

So just because everyone else likes something and thinks its good, i'm automatically supposed to think the same?

I dislike both shows because neither one understands pacing. Look at the last season of BB for example.
They throw in this whole new cast of german people at the very end of the series, in the final act, just to help expedite the end of the series with the 6 episodes they had left, and to artifically give WW a point of contention to lead to his downfall.
There was no foreshadowing, there was no leadup, or mention that these people exist. Theyre just thrown in there once the writers realized they wrote themselves in a corner with one season left and having paced the entire show up until then like a turtle trying to fuck a sloth.
I mean thats basic fucking writing. A new faction entering at the final act like that constitutes something along the lines of a "deus ex machina" (though d.e.m. are usually there to save the day, not close the curtain.)

samefag

Exaggerating much, homo?

Not that guy but breaking bad I couldn't get through... And I'm not going to bother with got, faggot ass lord of the rings style horseshit for fuckin retards with the personality of a jizzrag.

>inb4 u mad

Film school knowitall detected

gotta start with breaking bad, its over. you can binge the whole thing

>millions of books written
>two tv shows that guy doesn't like

This is a retarded argument.

breaking bad cuz u get to an end

So what shows do you like?

Breaking bad is mad hype