Breaking: OUR PRESIDENT JUST CALLED MESSI, BEGGING HIM TO STAY AND PLAY FOR THE NT

Breaking: OUR PRESIDENT JUST CALLED MESSI, BEGGING HIM TO STAY AND PLAY FOR THE NT

How low can we go?

What will happen if Argentina get to the final in the Olympics and lose?

Do people really care about Olympic soccer?

It's not even the full team.

goingtoneedtwogunsforthisone.jpg

Regardless,

>implying we will get to the finals of the Olympics with mostly young meme players and no Missi AND with M4rtin0 coaching

At this point, ameribro, I think people here will take anything they can get. Even if FIFA orginzes a chokercup like another user propposed a few hours ago with only countries like the Neverlands, Brazil, England, etc.

Messi broke Argentina. All feel like we just got a terrotist attack

>Barca implodes and nearly chokes season away
>This Copa happened
Messi needs a break man.

Only Brazil cares about football in Olympics, and that's because it's the only thing they'll never win at.

Increase his paycheck and he may just reconsider.

Spics have such a fucked up mentality.

He will be back, he just ragequit and now he can take a break for a year or so, then when the WC comes around he will be on the team, he's not going to just sit at home and fuck his 11/10 wife all summer

why would it matter Messi isn't eligible for that team anyway cuz of his age

>lost world cup
>lost back 2 back copa merica
>lost champions league with muh MSN
>will not be on FIFA cover next year

Messi is done. He will finish his remaining 5 or so at Barcelona and retire. No French league. No MLS. Literally just play for nor shekels and become a hermit, filled with the shame he has brought upon himself.

He is.
You can have up to 3 players over 23. Its just that he wasnt going to be in it from the get go because he already has an olympic gold and they all wanted to win copa america. Or, well, something.

This. Let the man have a break.

You get to bring a couple of older players.
And it's not about Messi. It's about Argentina.

arent they allowed to play 3 senor players aswell?
i remember ronaldinho played at the olympics

I would to be fair....

>No Messi
>No Malvinas
>Cristina's culo 30 years past its prime

Argentina is in rough shape

Just suck his dick and let him do whatever he wants. What have you got to lose?

>Neverlands

lmao

He played in the 2008 Olympics and Lost in the Semi Final match to Argentina with, Ironically, Messi. It was his only Major Accomplishment with the Argentine NT.

WE ARE GOING EVEN DEEPER, TAKE EVERYTHING WE'VE LOST

he should ask el pipa to retire also

It's like a mass hysteria causing even more hysteria . We all need to take a chill pill

messi literally just gave up, he doesn't even have an injury, he can't handle losing. like an autist he must stay in his comfort zone and that is barça

THE FINALS I'VE LOST, THE CUPS I'VE LOST WON'T STOP HURTING. IT'S LIKE THEY'RE ALL STILL THERE. YOU FEEL IT TOO DON'T YOU?

>How low can we go?
How is this nearly as bad as Obongo inviting Acmed for this """""clock""""" to the white house?

They have yet two gold medals, and Messi got one. Brazil, otherwise...

He has a lot of pressure, playing for one of the most diehard countries in one of the most die hard confederation. Also, he plays for Barcelona, which is a shade of its former self nowadays. I think he is quitting NT so he can chase the Champion's League and focus on his club career, while giving way to a new group of players to take his place on the NT. Who knows, maybe Argentina will actually deliver a cup without him.

>which is a shade of its former self nowadays

>triple and double in the last 2 years

Are you fucking retarded?

>maybe Argentina will actually deliver a cup without him.

why do you faggots keep saying this?

Are you aware of the probability of odds?

If Argentina can't win WITH Messi, what in hell makes you think they can without him anytime soon?

KAZ, I'M ALREADY A CHOKER

who cares about the olympics

he will most certainly return to the team around WC time, right?

That bitch going to jail soon.

>I think he is quitting NT so he can chase the Champion's League and focus on his club career

KEK
he has won everything there is to win already with Barcelona. If he has any new titles to focus on, it is with the Argentinian squad. A new ballon d'or, a new Champions league title or a new spanish cup is completely anecdotal at this point for him. If he quits the NT now without any title, he will eternally live in the shadow of Diego.

>If he quits the NT now without any title, he will eternally live in the shadow of Diego.

no

world cup and int. football is meaningless today.

at least their womyn memesident was good looking during her youth

I think you misspelled England

It is in Souf America

>suporting quitters

mexico-tier para ser honesto familia

diego was right about him

These soccer hipsters who pretend like international tournaments don't matter are so pathetic.

> muh champions league

Yeah like any player wouldn't swap that title in an instant for international glory.

>Cristina's culo 30 years past its prime
Would still take it to pound town like there's no tomorrow

These legs...I bet she's a total slut too

>world cup and int. football is meaningless today.
you wish

was he supposed to play the olympics?

>world cup and int. football is meaningless today.

2004 still hurts doesn't it? its okay, you can tell us, we'll understand.

Isn't your president a woman?
You can't go lower than that