>Laquantrius DeAndresson

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now's your chance, Abdul

good thread

>implying there's ANYONE left in Iceland right now

i dont get it
are the icelandic men getting Congolese girls pregnant, or are the Congolese men somehow getting to Iceland?

>>Laquantrius DeAndresson

youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss

weirdo t b h

While all the Icelandic men are in France, black guys have found a way there and are stealing their women

How would that work, exactly? I know there's a list of approved first names for Icelandic babbies, but if the dad is an immigrant and has a kid there, do they still automatically do the -sson and -dottir thing even if the dad has a weird name

are you implying there are niggers in Iceland fucking Icelandic bitches while the men are in France?

because you would be wrong

Maybe they built a boat

>English banter
Go to bed.

>cuckposting rises its ugly head again

Shit thread, kys

kek

It's okay Switzerland

We already know how much you love being cucked

>other thread deleted

BLEACHED

Iceland needs more tolerance and progress tbqh

It's a shame that in the current year they are so cis white, it's evident they hate diversity and oppress (rape, basically) their women by not allowing them to breed with Arabic and black men

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Russians do it

Only for middle names (middle names is Russian is father's given name + suffix that usually sounds like "vich").
>Ivan Ivanovich Ivanov
So if the father was called Jamal Mubumbo, his son would be
>Ivan Jamalovich Mubumbo

If anything it just shows that a homogenous group of white people are better than "world class" mercenaries.

They are already liberal and progressive as fuck, more than Swedes even, the only reason Iceland is not flooding with muslims is because it's because most of them don't even know the country exists, and it's too far away from everything.

How common a name is Karpov? My friend for 20 years from here his name is Karpov and are all the kids named "Sasha" or something?

Bad thread, bad banter, kys.

Russians have a good sense of humour.

>How common a name is Karpov?
Fairly normal surname.
"Ov" part refers to your ancestor's name or just any character trait. Ivanov is "son of Ivan" it's basically Russian "Johnson". For example, Cuckson - son of a cuck.
Karp (carp) is a fish, so I guess your friend's ancestors were a fisherman's family.

>are all the kids named "Sasha" or something?
Sasha is short for "Alexander" (literally every name has a short/cute version) which replaced Ivan as the most popular male name. "Ivan" was popular due to Christianity (lots of orthodoxal saints are names Ivan (John)), so it's decline had started after USSR BTFO'd the church.

The english are so salty tonight it's hilarious t b h

Thanks for the reply. And yeah he goes by Alex now in school but I'll always call him "sash" because I've known the little fucker since he was a newborn.

A pair of parents named their kid Jesus Christ for shits and giggles (real story). He became Jesus Vladimirovich Christ.

>england loses
>mind immediately rushes to the thought of interracial sex

m8 please take a break from this site, for your own sake